A different view point on these attacks on the Embassy's...

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited September 2012 in The Social Lounge
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't want the dollar to collapse thats what it comes down too . Its cheaper to keep a facade going than for the dollar to totally fail.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trying to manipulate the US as usual but I wouldn't go that far.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Israel is a liability to America and BY FAR creates more problems for us than good. In all honesty I would not put this past Bibi.....he's as evil a man as one exists in the world, so nothing he does would surprise me.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't want the dollar to collapse thats what it comes down too . Its cheaper to keep a facade going than for the dollar to totally fail.

America is trying really hard to keep the dollar afloat huh? Killing Saddam and Gaddafi has helped, but the chickens will come home to roost, one way or another. We'll see how long it takes for America to bomb to hell Iran, it might not happen under Obama now, but once he gets re-elected, don't be surprised if Obama suddenly gets aggy and bloodthirsty again.

We gota keep those sand ? using petrodollars by any means necessary I guess.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I think it's high time we start looking at Israel as not an ally, but a possible enemy.
    well...

01. let's just agree that Netanyahu ? sucks and has generally been way out of line as of late;
    02. let's MAYBE require a bit more evidence to make this level of claim about him than simply "turns out Bibi's a raging ? "
    We gota keep those sand ? using petrodollars by any means necessary I guess.
    maybe we could keep that so-far-unsupported conspiracy theory in one thread at a time

ps. i presume that slur was meant as a statement from someone you're criticizing, but let's watch it
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, Israel should have been enemy #1 ever since SS Liberty. How the ? could they get away with some ? like that?? smh. but yea, what youre saying here isnt a suprise at all...
    Wikipedia wrote:
    The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, ? , two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 170 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.

Name one other country that could get away with some ? like that... but nooo, we're Israel's ? . SMFH.