Coach Larry Brown Going Back To Philly....

Options
NCswag
NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Oh ? .........

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2010/04/larry-brown-headed-back-to-philly.html

I knew he was gonna dip after getting them to the playoffs lmao

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, how many times has he taken/expressed interest in a job while still coaching another team?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Larry Brown is a snake.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wish he would stay, but you have to expect it from Brown, but he's built up a solid team that, for the most part, should remain in tact for a few more seasons. I'm just glad he got us to the playoffs
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    I wish he would stay, but you have to expect it from Brown, but he's built up a solid team that, for the most part, should remain in tact for a few more seasons. I'm just glad he got us to the playoffs

Will the Bobcats keep Felton?

If Bronwn goes back to Philly it would do wonders for that franchise he would bring that toughness back to that team.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This dude stays on the move. He must get deep into a city's nightlife, get into some sh*t and have to skip town a lot.

Why go to Philly though??
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    woow....his wife and kids live in philly though..and she doesnt want to move....see ya..its a done deal...hes gone..
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Will the Bobcats keep Felton?

If Bronwn goes back to Philly it would do wonders for that franchise he would bring that toughness back to that team.

Felton turned down an extension last year, but now he says Charlotte is where he wants to play and plans on signing the extension this offseason, but who knows. But if he does go, DJ Augustine can be every bit as productive.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    This dude stays on the move. He must get deep into a city's nightlife, get into some sh*t and have to skip town a lot.

Why go to Philly though??

I think he wants to get Allen to go out with dignity IMO

Plus Philly has a pretty good squad; with defense and a couple of trades, they could be serious contenders next year.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Larry Brown is a snake.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

Plus Philly has a pretty good squad; with defense and a couple of trades, they could be serious contenders next year.

nooooooooooooooo
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

i dont believe that....its becaus eof his family....his kids are scool age children...he wants to see them everyday...and wifey dont wanna move....so u gotta move to her...