Samsung Galaxy S4 Coming March 2013....See This Why I Don't F*ck Wit Android Phones

Options
nawledge_god
nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in IllTek
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/17/rumor-samsung-galaxy-s4-coming-march-2013

Our favorite Android phone could be due for a full-scale refresh just 9 months after its initial release, according to a report at The Korea Times.

Quoting "an official from the firm [who asked] not to be identified," the article claims Samsung will unveil the Galaxy S4 in February at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, with a global release set for "March at the latest."

The Galaxy S4 will almost certainly ship with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, especially as the S3 is due for an OS update in October this year. The biggest news (as it were) is that Samsung is expanding the S3's 4.8-inch screen to an even 5".

Will Samsung's Galaxy S4 be the "next big thing" or the next "big thing"? Let us know in the comments.

Yeah Its Only A Rumor ....But I Wouldn't Put Samsung To Pull Some ? LIke This...Atleast With The iPhone You Got The Latest And Greatest For A Solid Year...Still Not Exactly Exstatic Above The iPhone Specs Either...

Comments

• sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was going to order a new phone at the end of this month but this rumor put that plan on hold
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As soon as ? think they got the hottest and latest Android phone, the new hottest and latest drops. LOL! ? has to be the WOAT feeling. I'll stick to my

iPhone >>>>>>>
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As soon as ? think they got the hottest and latest Android phone, the new hottest and latest drops. LOL! ? has to be the WOAT feeling. I'll stick to my

iPhone >>>>>>>

• MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was said on the Samsung twitter that it was a false report that the s4 would be out in March
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why people get so upset because a new and better phone comes out. It's not like the S3 will be obsolete when the S4 comes out. It will still be a good phone. You don't have to run out and have the latest and greatest. New car models come out every year and you don't hear anyone saying: "I hate Mercedes. I just got the 2012 C-Class and now they are coming out with the 2013."
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't far out they plan on actually dropping the S4, but trust it is coming because they have to get a phone out on the market that does not infringe on Apple's patents. Apple has won the patent battle and now they are going after the Galaxy line and that is going to cause retailers to halt the sales of all galaxy phones once that happens. So they need the S4 in their 2013 plans.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm good with my S Triple. Wanting the latest & greatest phone is more stressful than it is beneficial. Just get whatever comes out around your upgrade period and you'll always be fine. Do custom roms if you want a new phone feel.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this ? serious? He don't want to buy an android because for over a decade people who know phone tech knows that the upgrades and new wave of phones come out around March and June of each year?

Don't you know tech advances per day, per month, per year?

tumblr_m5tc9lQzRi1rxlmf0o1_400.gif

It's about what tech can keep up with the next wave of upgrades...that's the sell point.

educate yourself ? ...learn some ? ...instead of that group think horseshit

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    This is exactly why I can't see the I phone craze LOL

Everyone has the exact same phone for a year and then when the new one comes out its pretty much the same as last years.

When rim makes their next run iPhone will fall to 3rd just because they don't offer enough. I could see if there was different versions of iPhone for different kinds of users.

Smh at wanting q phone just because when you buy it there won't be a new version anytime soon LOLOLOL
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Buy a brand new phone with all the top "specs" and next month a better one is out. Hmmmm Let me get another 2 yr contract. Hell I will get one again next month when the new Android drops with Chocolate Cheese Cake.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many ? android phones, new one every month.

Raspberry brownies OS & galaxy S8 will be out by next Christmas
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    954shotta wrote: »
    I don't far out they plan on actually dropping the S4, but trust it is coming because they have to get a phone out on the market that does not infringe on Apple's patents. Apple has won the patent battle and now they are going after the Galaxy line and that is going to cause retailers to halt the sales of all galaxy phones once that happens. So they need the S4 in their 2013 plans.

wrong the s3 was untouched all the older phones got clapped

• Michael_Malice
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Too many ? android phones, new one every month.

Raspberry brownies OS & galaxy S8 will be out by next Christmas

Lol! Cosign. Fragmentation is WOAT.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man at first i was just like whatever phone you have, then cool. i'm not saying ? about what you got.

but all this new stuff is annoying, b....? your android, ? your htc and ghz's, ? for storage and data plan. all that. its war now
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    man at first i was just like whatever phone you have, then cool. i'm not saying ? about what you got.

but all this new stuff is annoying, b....? your android, ? your htc and ghz's, ? for storage and data plan. all that. its war now

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ getting a new contract each time a new phone drops....? yaself if you really believe that
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo no diss bruh but everytime I see @vageneral08...I read vaginal.

yea

I know...

I just love the ?
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    954shotta wrote: »

wrong the s3 was untouched all the older phones got clapped

where's your source?
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57504756-37/apple-goes-after-galaxy-s3-note-in-new-court-filing/
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

yea

I know...

I just love the ?

What a coincidence, he's a ? ass ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

yea

I know...

I just love the ?

What a coincidence, he's a ? ass ? .

Damn ? u following a ? ...take that hoe ass ? somewhere else
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    since samsung has bendable amoled displays they should integrate that ? asap
    might buy one if they do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJEHp15Hoo0
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as if iphone updates are better, just as the iphone 4 followed by the 4s, the iphone 5 will do the same