WTF is UP with the IC on the late night

Options
Mr.Audigier216
Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
me i just got done gettin my J. Holiday on with my shortie, but WTF is up with yall.....oh yea.......

img1271222590828.jpg

proof pic lmmfao

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol....

bored as ? and dont gotta be to work til 2pm 2marrow.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that ? black as tar with red weave......

thumbs up!!!!
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    lol....

bored as ? and dont gotta be to work til 2pm 2marrow.

lol i feel it i feel it, me im bout to get tipst, i got a 5th of Patron n nothin to do
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that ? black as tar with red weave......

thumbs up!!!!

ha but she aint that black..............she from El Paso, yo State NIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    makin my comeback (resurrection) on the IC

the new IC updates just erased me off the map completely
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My girl has to get up at 4:30 to get ready for work so she's always sleep by 1030 max.. I'm a night owl.. It was either this or Rainbow 6 Vegas on the PS3..
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My girl has to get up at 4:30 to get ready for work so she's always sleep by 1030 max.. I'm a night owl.. It was either this or Rainbow 6 Vegas on the PS3..

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, my chick tossed my PS3 the other day, im still hurting, but she buying me another n 4 games so

#shrugs

? still hurt
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, my chick tossed my PS3 the other day, im still hurting, but she buying me another n 4 games so

#shrugs

? still hurt

damn, i bet yo soul still burnin huh

lol

da hell u do?
  • alvarez_313
    edited April 2010
    Options

#shrugs

? still hurt

LOL damn I know that hurt bad. She actually bought this one for my entertainment cause we would get into arguments since she'd want me to come to bed when she goes and I keep tellin her that early ? don't work for me.. Funny how she knows how to appease me lol.. So this site, ps3 and lookin up strange ? on youtube late at night has been keepin a nicca's idle hands from getting me in trouble..
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn, i bet yo soul still burnin huh

lol

da hell u do?

man its burnin so slow....she was tryin to argue n i was playin 2K10 on the my player mode...she snatched that ? from the TV n pole vaulted that ?

R.I.P to my PS3 DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL damn I know that hurt bad. She actually bought this one for my entertainment cause we would get into arguments since she'd want me to come to bed when she goes and I keep tellin her that early ? don't work for me.. Funny how she knows how to appease me lol.. So this site, ps3 and lookin up strange ? on youtube late at night has been keepin a nicca's idle hands from getting me in trouble..

i went thru the same, wait till yall get in a heated argument she gon hit u where it hurt lol
  • alvarez_313
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i went thru the same, wait till yall get in a heated argument she gon hit u where it hurt lol

LOL she bought it so if she smash it I'mma just laugh and go play the one at my house lol.. My ex used to DESPISE my ps2 back in the day.. I swear one time we were arguing about me paying more attention to it than her, she snatched the controllers and I lie not it was like them ? turned into some nunchuks lol.. a nicca was shook like damn this ? is sweet lol
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man its burnin so slow....she was tryin to argue n i was playin 2K10 on the my player mode...she snatched that ? from the TV n pole vaulted that ?

DAMN LAUCE lol

my player is extremely addictive tho
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

What did you do?? I don't even know how I'd react. Thats toooo much.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited April 2010
    Options
    DAMN LAUCE lol

my player is extremely addictive tho

<<<<<<<<<< EXTREME LAUCE TILL SHE BUY ANOTHER
    plus i ttok the hardrive out so i dont have to do it over, but u already knw that MY PLAYER be having a ? thinking he really in the game lol
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited April 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

read the above post.....im hurt but i know this chick got it to get me another, plus she promised 4 games cuz she over-reacted, but until then

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LAUCE
  • oldhead77
    edited April 2010
    Options

too much is your punk ass ex-wife disposing YOUR BIBLE (thousands of music CD's), your PS2, 45% of your wardrobe, a few other items b/c she's mad you're leaving her although you'd been warning her for months about D-DAY impending
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »
    too much is your punk ass ex-wife disposing YOUR BIBLE (thousands of music CD's), your PS2, 45% of your wardrobe, a few other items b/c she's mad you're leaving her although you'd been warning her for months about D-DAY impending

tell em y u mad oldhead lol
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<< EXTREME LAUCE TILL SHE BUY ANOTHER
    plus i ttok the hardrive out so i dont have to do it over, but u already knw that MY PLAYER be having a ? thinking he really in the game lol

hell yeahh SMH @ telling yourself "ok imma play for an hr" three hrs later u still playin. That ? always happen to me.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hell yeahh SMH @ telling yourself "ok imma play for an hr" three hrs later u still playin. That ? always happen to me.

all u be tryin to do....is get yo player up......? it im an addict
  • oldhead77
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tell em y u mad oldhead lol

? it dawg I mean a broken PS3 is one helluva L don't get me wrong but YALL BRUHS GOT OFF EASY ya dig???
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    read the above post.....im hurt but i know this chick got it to get me another, plus she promised 4 games cuz she over-reacted, but until then

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LAUCE

I don't hit women but I just know in the moment I might have blacked out.
  • alvarez_313
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »

See that's why you move a lil bit at a time gradually over time lol..They are good for destroying our ? like that!!!!! My ex fiance cut up my damn shoes one night because I was going out and she wanted me to stay home.. ? was not cute, not cute at all
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't hit women but I just know in the moment I might have blacked out.

bra when i tell u i wantd to ? bill that chick....wooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaa, u bout to make me slap her out her sleep off GP
    See that's why you move a lil bit at a time gradually over time lol..They are good for destroying our ? like that!!!!! My ex fiance cut up my damn shoes one night because I was going out and she wanted me to stay home.. ? was not cute, not cute at all

its like they KNOW what spot to hit
  • oldhead77
    edited April 2010
    Options

dawg, that ? was like me bein on the FBI Most Wanted List and I'm laying low thinking ? is cool and then BAM you're surrounded by cops and FBI Marshalls.........you never know when it'll happen to you lol