"Biggie Only Had 2 Albums, I've Got 4" - Jeezy

Options

Comments

• No_Hate_No_Fear
    No_Hate_No_Fear Members Posts: 75
    edited April 2010
    Options
    To be honest ? just need to let BIG and Pac and the rest of the deceased rappers rest in peace. I believe Jeezy was just saying that Big and Pac and them made they mark in the game and now he (Jeezy) bout to make his mark in the game.

Big was an OK rapper, the only thing that separated him from other rappers was his flow and his descriptive way of delivering rhymes; IMO if he was still alive he would NOT be the in the top 5 best in game. Now with Jeezy he is an OK rapper however the ? he raps about is AUTHENTIC unlike Big (he was more of a character like most rappers are), Jeezy changed the game fa real ( with the ad-libs, real street ? , got everybody talking that trap ? now).

IMO Jeezy will surpass Big in terms of legendary status.. and to quote Jeezy "Biggie only had 2 albums, I've Got 4".
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seriously though kats are hyper emotional about this ? , he did not even say he was better but we go into the Idolatry and act like Jezzy spoke a blaspheme...
  • Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options

^^ Dat ? aint nothin special

And it seems ? is hypin his demo just because they followin a trend. That ? sound like some Kool Moe Dee ? . ? outta here!

Compare THAT to THIS:

^^ Now that's powerful music from a REAL STREET ? who aint even release an album yet.

? , aint even no comparison.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    To be honest ? just need to let BIG and Pac and the rest of the deceased rappers rest in peace. I believe Jeezy was just saying that Big and Pac and them made they mark in the game and now he (Jeezy) bout to make his mark in the game.

Big was an OK rapper, the only thing that separated him from other rappers was his flow and his descriptive way of delivering rhymes; IMO if he was still alive he would NOT be the in the top 5 best in game. Now with Jeezy he is an OK rapper however the ? he raps about is AUTHENTIC unlike Big (he was more of a character like most rappers are), Jeezy changed the game fa real ( with the ad-libs, real street ? , got everybody talking that trap ? now).

IMO Jeezy will surpass Big in terms of legendary status.. and to quote Jeezy "Biggie only had 2 albums, I've Got 4".

HAHAHAHA you can't be serious. Jeezy will surpass Biggie in legendary status??? How old are you?

You truly think Jeezy's status will be greater when Big's 2nd album has outsold Jeezy's whole career? Damn you can't be any older than 12.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    Everybody know Biggie a better lyricist than Jeezy ? nobody arguin that

Jeezy just sayin that he a legend and has more work than Biggie had, and to let go of these dead ?

How the ? Biggie Top 5 DOA with only 2 albums?

I am telling you that a lot of Mc' rappers have Biggie in their top 5 DOA because of his impact. Ready To Die made the East Coast back on the map when West Coast running the ? . Many rappers biting Biggie's lyrics with his two ? albums......isn't that scared? He helped Lil"Kim's first album '? "...Biggie wrote ? album. I meant.....can you image what Biggie's 3rd album would be like if he alive after you heard Victory song?....? is scared.

CRAZY.

Jeezy?....my ass....all of his albums are ? whack to me. .....Image all of Jeezy albums beats on Biggie's albums....BIGGIE WOULD MURDER YOUR F*CKING FAVORITE WHACK ASS RAPPER BEATS
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    I am telling you that a lot of Mc' rappers have Biggie in their top 5 DOA because of his impact. Ready To Die made the East Coast back on the map when West Coast running the ? . Many rappers biting Biggie's lyrics with his two ? albums......isn't that scared? He helped Lil"Kim's first album '? "...Biggie wrote ? album. I meant.....can you image what Biggie's 3rd album would be like if he alive after you heard Victory song?....? is scared.

CRAZY.

Jeezy?....my ass....all of his albums are ? whack to me. .....Image all of Jeezy albums beats on Biggie's albums....BIGGIE WOULD MURDER YOUR F*CKING FAVORITE WHACK ASS RAPPER BEATS

You caught him heavy with that one....Jeezy couldn't make a track like Victory if his life depended on it. Anyone who thinks Jeezy can even COMPARE himself to Big is either stupid, crazy, or young......there really can't be another way.
  • No_Hate_No_Fear
    edited April 2010
    Options

^^ Dat ? aint nothin special

And it seems ? is hypin his demo just because they followin a trend. That ? sound like some Kool Moe Dee ? . ? outta here!

Compare THAT to THIS:

^^ Now that's powerful music from a REAL STREET ? who aint even release an album yet.

? , aint even no comparison.

Aye straight up that Trap or Die ah CLASSIC... that ? change the streets forever.

"..they need some help/Tell mel what kinda ? tell lies to hisself, then turn around and tell the same lies to they fans.. disney world ? in fantasy land"-- that trill ?
  • Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options

CRAZY.

? , Biggie had better lyrics, OK we got it

Jeezy put more HEART in his songs than Bigge. More SOUL.

Truth be told, lyrically, Big ? on Pac.

But lemme ask you this, why ? put Pac above Biggie?

Pac had more HEART and SOUL in his MUSIC. Jeey make REAL soulful music.

Big was just a skilled rappin robot like Lupe, except wit better production and pop mainstream appeal.

Dickriders need to stand down.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Can you give me an explanation what is "Real" to you?

Are you telling me that Ice Cube doesn't talk about real ? to you? Pac doesn't talk about real ? to you?, Biggie doesn't talk about real ? to you......I honestly don't understand what you meant by "Real ? ".

When did I say any of that?? Cube and Pac along with a lot of other rappers like Scarface, Z-Ro, Nas, Common, Black Thought, Q-Tip, etc.. speak some of the trillest ? . Big, I don't know. Maybe on Every Day Struggle and a couple other songs but he was more just about word play. I don't feel like pulling out quotes. Either you relate to it and vibe with it or you don't.
  • No_Hate_No_Fear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    HAHAHAHA you can't be serious. Jeezy will surpass Biggie in legendary status??? How old are you?

You truly think Jeezy's status will be greater when Big's 2nd album has outsold Jeezy's whole career? Damn you can't be any older than 12.

ay bruh thats just my opinion... Big is a legend he made his mark in the game, he's dead and gone there is nothing he can do to add on to that legacy, on the other hand Jeezy has time to become better..

Also a album full of truth>>> album full of lies... Big was a cartoon character (no disrespect to him as a person) the image he portrayed as a gangster and the King of New York was jus hilarious to me... cause everybody KNO Big aint live that life
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seriously though kats are hyper emotional about this ? , he did not even say he was better but we go into the Idolatry and act like Jezzy spoke a blaspheme...

Yeah folks really are tripping in this thread. Jeezy didn't say anything that was incorrect.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont think he meant he is better than big i think he was sayen just keep maken music cause big aint get that chance

lmao real talk. where these ? come in talking about he saying he's better than them

damn y'all ? must've bombed the reading COMPREHENSION part of your SAT's
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jeezy is not nice, he's just real street ? . There's a difference between talent emcees and a rapper who just real. B.I.G. ? on Jeezy.
  • darkrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No_Hate_No_Fear and Blackabar you guys can listen to thiis song
    LMAO...that ? is whack as ? .

I can listen to this song
    and
  • No_Hate_No_Fear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No_Hate_No_Fear and Blackabar you guys can listen to thiis song
    LMAO...that ? is whack as ? .

I can listen to this song
    and

BIG is that ? but most of his STONE COLD DIEHARD FANS are from New York.. you most be from NY. Those are classic Biggie verses by the way but let the ? RIP doe
  • darkrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? , Biggie had better lyrics, OK we got it

Jeezy put more HEART in his songs than Bigge. More SOUL.

Truth be told, lyrically, Big ? on Pac.

But lemme ask you this, why ? put Pac above Biggie?

Pac had more HEART and SOUL in his MUSIC. Jeey make REAL soulful music.

Big was just a skilled rappin robot like Lupe, except wit better production and pop mainstream appeal.

Dickriders need to stand down.

LMFAO...you've gotta be kidding me right? Biggie did put more heart in his songs than f*cking Jeezy. LISTEN TO HIS READY TO DIE.....Don't tell me that he doesn't.....Listen to Suicidal Thoughts and Everyday Struggles. He speaks about street and how in the hell....it isn't "Soul".

2Pac is a MC and he does have talent too, his music, his albums are way ? better than Jeezy. Jeezy doesn't have any in him. No Talent, No Soul, No Skill.....LOL....you're noticing people said he has "ears for beats"...LMAO!
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ay bruh thats just my opinion... Big is a legend he made his mark in the game, he's dead and gone there is nothing he can do to add on to that legacy, on the other hand Jeezy has time to become better..

Also a album full of truth>>> album full of lies... Big was a cartoon character (no disrespect to him as a person) the image he portrayed as a gangster and the King of New York was jus hilarious to me... cause everybody KNO Big aint live that life

Well Big was active in the streets, I'm sure you know about his background??? He got locked up several times for selling ? and packing guns, how you figure Biggie wasn't real???!!!!!!
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    big was more of a hustler than pac since we talkin bout ? lives and ? . pac said he wasn't a good dealer at all.

on Jeezy, he neva said he was better, he just has an opportunity to make more music which is good. his life wasn't cut short like big and pac so he's just recognizing the fact that he can continue to build.
  • No_Hate_No_Fear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well Big was active in the streets, I'm sure you know about his background??? He got locked up several times for selling ? and packing guns, how you figure Biggie wasn't real???!!!!!!

Well I recall his mother denying the fact that he was ah street ? but maybe she was trying to protect his legacy, who knows, but if ah ? momma said it that should be more than enough proof.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the only thing is big didn't hustle because of poverty. as a man he made that decision because he felt like that was his lane. his moms knows he didn't need to do that ? , she made a decent life for dude according to her. he chose to be who he was.
  • darkrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am telling you who's more real.....2Pac because he shot two cops "You love to shoot a ? but you scared to pop a cop"
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well I recall his mother denying the fact that he was ah street ? but maybe she was trying to protect his legacy, who knows, but if ah ? momma said it that should be more than enough proof.

Biggie's mom can say that if she wants to but he does have an arrest record.....he spent 9 months in prison for selling ? (a gun was found near Biggie and his friend) and was arrested another time beating up some people who he felt were stalking him. Biggie was no cartoon character at all......do some research on him, Biggie might have been almost as street as Pac was.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    now when you talkin real? c'mon bruh, pac was on some other ? than big. biggie was more superficial than pac subject wise. plus pac was more than an emcee, we all saw that.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya'll just keep on feeding blackbar's troll ass, huh? smgdh
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol ? don't get paid for these threads, it don't matta.