One Player In NBA You Don't See Whats The Fuss About???

Options
ToWn_DrUnK
ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
i have to go with lamar odom im a lakers fan too jsut they say he got moves in open court..and can dribble for a bgi man...that dude is softttt..only credit i give him for his rebounds..but still he even tapped them to himself im like damn grab it..and he hardly goes up strong ? me off...and should be gettin 15 every night !!

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Amare, yea the dude is puttin up big stats in Phenoix but those sayin he can do the same in a slower system with him at the 4 is crazy. Dude cant play d, sucks at rebounding, never boxes out, relies on Nash to get his points most of the time.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    imma go with David Lee...True he does ball out but all he does is score. He jacks up maddd shots and score most of his points in the first and second quarters. In the second half he disappers, but that doesnt stop him from jackin up more bad shots at all.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    chris duhon. pg that cant shoot, rebound, play d, or pass...and he's making 6 mil this season
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Any player that went to Duke....disappointment....
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    imma go with David Lee...True he does ball out but all he does is score. He jacks up maddd shots and score most of his points in the first and second quarters. In the second half he disappers, but that doesnt stop him from jackin up more bad shots at all.

ay my ? David Lee is #2 or 3 in rebounding, dont forget about that
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited April 2010
    Options
    David Lee is one of the most underrated players in the league
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    imma go with Jameer Nelson and Mo Williams...

I just dont see what others see in them like you could easily start their backups(daniel gibson and jason williams) and get the same production, and a bunch of random three's.

IMO
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    imma go with Jameer Nelson and Mo Williams...

I just dont see what others see in them like you could easily start their backups(daniel gibson and jason williams) and get the same production, and a bunch of random three's.

IMO

Mo can acually play PG. When Lebron doesnt play he averages like 8-9 assists a game along with 20+ points. Lebron is just handlin the ball so much his assist drop alot, and with Shaq and Lebron being 1&2, and now Jamison being the third option Mo is just playin his role. His D is ? non existant though ? me off seein ? constently gettin 20 a night on him shootin 70%. Gibson is a better defender, a better outside shooter but thats it. Gibson cant really run the point, and he added a floater but outside of that his mid range and inside game never shows up.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pau Gasol- Inconsistent and disappears against elite big men
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ay my ? David Lee is #2 or 3 in rebounding, dont forget about that

True, like I said he does ball. He's one dimensional as hell though. He gets the ball and its like a black hole, you know I aint coming back out. Him and Gallanari both do that ? . If he learns to picks his spots, and to make the pass that makes thee pass then i'll call him legit.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pau Gasol- Inconsistent and disappears against elite big men

Now u are in trouble, WILL GRIMEY, Pau's biggest fan will deal with u soon. LOL
  • magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Deron Williams - dude is not all that good. Average point guard..........................only kidding

Danny Granger - Every time I think this guy is gonna break out and maximize his potential, he goes down with another injury.

David Lee - for the reasons everyone else mentioned

Rashard Lewis - yeah he has a nice shot and never seen a shot he didn't like but can somebody convince me that he does more?

I know he's not in the league anymore but I used to tell ? all the time Antoine Walker was not all that and that he was gonna end up flaking out. And you see my words have proved correct
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited April 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Now u are in trouble, WILL GRIMEY, Pau's biggest fan will deal with u soon. LOL

i admit last year he was soft this year he goin hard with dunks post up and ? come on sonnnnnn
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ToWn_? wrote: »
    i have to go with lamar odom im a lakers fan too jsut they say he got moves in open court..and can dribble for a bgi man...that dude is softttt..only credit i give him for his rebounds..but still he even tapped them to himself im like damn grab it..and he hardly goes up strong ? me off...and should be gettin 15 every night !!

thats based off of what he did when he was across the street in Clipperland......
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    for me, it's gilbert arenas
    he can score but that's about it
    he doesn't want to pass or defend his position
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Any player that went to Duke....disappointment....

c/s this powerful statement....except for Grant Hill for about 5seasons
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    joe johnson he just seems to disappear in big games a lot and the entire lakers front court them ? is all soft
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    JOE JOHNSON
    MIKE REDD
    HEDO TURK
    RESHARD LEWIS
    CHARLIE VILLANUEVA

Some will catch feeling with this one........

But after seeing Darren Collison....CHRIS PAUL.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hersey hawkins. he could spot up and shoot, but beyond that dude is trash
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and Josh Smith, he's athletic as hell, but he does nothing for me
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

He is a consistent 20 and 10, with about 3 assts.

He could block more though.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    JOE JOHNSON
    MIKE REDD
    HEDO TURK
    RESHARD LEWIS

Some will catch feeling with this one........

But after seeing Darren Collison....CHRIS PAUL.

i can't go in on Paul just yet but Collison did hold ? down

Yea Lewis be bullshitting too I just hate to see guys his size only shot 3's at least mix it up a lil bit
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Richard Jefferson has always been garbage. well he's good, but the media makes him out to be better than he actually is.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    magic_b wrote: »
    Deron Williams - dude is not all that good. Average point guard..........................only kidding

Danny Granger - Every time I think this guy is gonna break out and maximize his potential, he goes down with another injury.

David Lee - for the reasons everyone else mentioned

Rashard Lewis - yeah he has a nice shot and never seen a shot he didn't like but can somebody convince me that he does more?

I know he's not in the league anymore but I used to tell ? all the time Antoine Walker was not all that and that he was gonna end up flaking out. And you see my words have proved correct

you trippin on d-will. he's nice
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    joe johnson
    mike redd
    hedo turk
    reshard lewis
    charlie villanueva

some will catch feeling with this one........

But after seeing darren collison....chris paul.

lmao!!!!!!!!