Shyne - NOW THIS WHAT THE F**K I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!! F**K "messiah" DIS HOT!!

Options
Blackabar
Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
edited April 2010 in The Reason

^^ This that gritty NY ? we want Shyne!

More of this ? !!!

Comments

• Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You simp ? pay attention to the lyrics and learn how a real ? deal wit these hoes
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i REMEMBERED THIS ? HIS FIRST ALBUM WAS SO RAW.IT WAS DISGUSTING.

I JUST WANT HIM GOING AT DIDDY.? IS GOING TO BE FUNNY AS ? .

I think Jail got the best of him......sad man so sad.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This ? sold out. Aint no two ways about it.

He saw that the South was hot, and switched his WHOLE STYLE up to get that money.

SMH@ him rappin like Lloyd Banks mixed wit Ross over a Legend of Zelda beat now.
  • Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    anyone got an mp3 of this track for me?
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why you need an mp3?
  • quanman
    quanman Members Posts: 64
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    This ? sold out. Aint no two ways about it.

He saw that the South was hot, and switched his WHOLE STYLE up to get that money.

SMH@ him rappin like Lloyd Banks mixed wit Ross over a Legend of Zelda beat now.

U sound dumb as hell...South? Messiah lyrics are pretty gangsta...smh a ? switch up his flow on diffrent beats..u think he gonna rap the same way on every beat?
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Homie, I aint talkin about his flow, I'm talkin about him rappin with a SOUTHERN DRAWL!

Do you understand ? ?

I agree, Messiah lyrics were on point, but it took me 8 listens to decipher that ? because of his voice and thick Southern accent.

Shyne born and raised in BK. He goes to prison at age 20. A prison IN New York state, surrounded by 90% New York/Eascoast ? .

The ? comes out the pen at the SAME TIME the South been on the radio with hits for the last 8 years.

? release a single and OUT OF THE ? BLUE has a Southern accent.

Do the math you ? ass ? .
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What part of the south do they speak like that?

I dont hear a drawl. Maybe his voice aint 100% the same, but I ain't hearin the south when I listen.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn, you ? either dumb or Shyne stans

lol never thought Shyne had stans but I guess I was wrong
  • quanman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What part of the south do they speak like that?

I dont hear a drawl. Maybe his voice aint 100% the same, but I ain't hearin the south when I listen.

Yeah the ? was born and raised in Belize till 13...moved to Brooklyn....them aint southern accents..

And it wasnt a single..its just a record...did u hear about an albuum coming out? i didnt...Rap is a craft..it takes practice to perfect...let the ? experiment..its a whole new world musically..U thought e was gonna come out first time like he never left? Impossible...
  • quanman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn, you ? either dumb or Shyne stans

lol never thought Shyne had stans but I guess I was wrong

? stans cuz they dont hear a non existant drawl...smh or is it cuz we dont share the same opinion..smh Dont get it ? up i like his past music, but to say its a rap after 1 post jail song that was so so and 2 freestyles over R&b beats is just silly...
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? , listen to his normal voice in the interview:

Now listen to this ? :

Hear the BIG DIFFERENCE dumb ? ?
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh, and to ? sayin "He aint rapped in 10 years" you sound dumb as hell.

6 years ago, he dissed 50 from the phone in jail and recorded "Jimmy Choo Shoes" and he sounded like his normal voice.

Yall ? think if the Eastcoast was DOMINATING the radio, Shyne would still come out with that accent and flow on "Messiah?"

Get the ? outta here
  • Trappin101
    Trappin101 Members Posts: 25
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Black I can't much tell what you really tryna defend here. Ain't no one stannin Shyne. I never been a fan like that, I went off the track that was posted.

On Messiah... smh he just sounds mush-mouthed as ? . The flow is ok for what it was. The delivery was just weird. I don't place that ? firmly in the south tho just cuz he was Gucci Mane slurrin it up.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Trappin101 wrote: »
    Shyne dat ?

Stupid ? , how the ? does that comment contribute to the thread?

Log off. Ya done for the day. Ya postin privileges been revoked ?
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Black I can't much tell what you really tryna defend here. Ain't no one stannin Shyne. I never been a fan like that, I went off the track that was posted.

On Messiah... smh he just sounds mush-mouthed as ? . The flow is ok for what it was. The delivery was just weird. I don't place that ? firmly in the south tho just cuz he was Gucci Mane slurrin it up.

Lemme ask you this : If the Eastcoast was dominatin the charts, would Shyne be rappin this way?

Answer honestly my dude
  • quanman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stupid ? , how the ? does that comment contribute to the thread?

Log off. Ya done for the day. Ya postin privileges been revoked ?

u acting kinda faggy dog..? dont agree with u..so what...what do our opinions mean to u? Hopefully what urs mean to ours...not much...Now stop cryin...would it make u feel better if we agreed?? Yo Hov dont breath the same as 10 years ago..Nas dont got a part...he washed up...sonds pretty Feminine dog
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't check for Shyne like that. But that argument could be made for them NY cats that go southern on they album, even for a song or two. To me that's just as bad if not worse, that they gotta make the album appeal to the masses. You goin off of this one/ two tracks this man did after just comin home. The flow wasn't even on point on the Rude Boi nonsense. How bout he get his flow back, craft that album, then you could go all ballistic if that ? ain't up to par? So far none of the 3 joints I heard make me care whether he sold out or not lol so I ain't even tryna rack my brain over it.
  • Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why you need an mp3?

to put on a cd. i thought that was obvious...
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't check for Shyne like that. But that argument could be made for them NY cats that go southern on they album, even for a song or two. To me that's just as bad if not worse, that they gotta make the album appeal to the masses. You goin off of this one/ two tracks this man did after just comin home. The flow wasn't even on point on the Rude Boi nonsense. How bout he get his flow back, craft that album, then you could go all ballistic if that ? ain't up to par? So far none of the 3 joints I heard make me care whether he sold out or not lol so I ain't even tryna rack my brain over it.

Agree. Like Jim Jones, Fat Joe and Diddy fake ass and that Canadian ? Drake soundin Southern

But check this homie, for Shyne, this aint just a warm up single

Nah, ? been waitin 10 years to hear Shyne re-introduce himself to the world and he come wit this ? ?

He turned his back on NY and thats unforgivable.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    quanman wrote: »
    u acting kinda faggy dog..? dont agree with u..so what...what do our opinions mean to u? Hopefully what urs mean to ours...not much...Now stop cryin...would it make u feel better if we agreed?? Yo Hov dont breath the same as 10 years ago..Nas dont got a part...he washed up...sonds pretty Feminine dog

yeah yeah yeah ?

Keep slurpin up Shyne and pretendin to be deaf and dumb.
  • quanman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah yeah yeah ?

Keep slurpin up Shyne and pretendin to be deaf and dumb.

yeah fam...its official...ur a ? ...
  • churchboy2
    churchboy2 Members Posts: 477
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @ the t/s

Why, in every thread, do you go off on people who have different opinions than you?

Do you ever go back and re-read some of the conversations that you post in?

I'm looking through this thread and you're ranting at every opinon that differs from yours as if you are incapable of learning from others.

Do you have any idea how that makes you look?

It's one thing to make fun of Shyne's voice but your "militant IC Voice" is very much open to criticism too.

Anyway, if Jay-Z can have "so many different flows there's one for this song. The next one I switch up..." then so can Shyne. I have no problem with that.

p.s. Drake spent part of his chiildhood in Memphis with his father... no surprise that some of that comes out in his voice.