Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
sometime in 2011, probably early March, we will see another El Amin reference

Comments

• iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Strong i guess...but he was pretty nice @UCONN...not so much in the league...wheres he at now? *goes to google*

Edit: on 2nd thought maybe he was a product of his environment while at UCONN...they had a squad
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? was nasty at Uconn
    artc.jpg
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah he was tight @ Uconn....beat that bangin ass Duke squad with Brand, Maggette and them.....
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo,I'm from Minnesota this little ? ran minneapolis hoops, that team that they had in high school was crazy.MN used to only have 1 state championship but Minneapolis North would win EVERY year,they used to blow teams out by Halftime sometimes after the 1st quarter.So because of this the state decided to have MULTIPLE state chips like A,AA,AAA,AAAA champions,which is stupid. But yeah Khalid is one of the best high school players ever he was short 5'9/5'10 and fat but he was quick,could pass and was clutch as hell,I've seen him hit so many game-winners.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The night that uconn team beat that loaded Duke squad is still one of the worst sports-related events in my life
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    The night that uconn team beat that loaded Duke squad is still one of the worst sports-related events in my life

the huskies had 3 nba players too though so it wasnt that bad...but i really thought dook would win that night
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    the huskies had 3 nba players too though so it wasnt that bad...but i really thought dook would win that night

Nah I wasn't trying to say that they were a mediocre team, hell them and Duke were 1-2 in the polls the whole year if I remember correctly. Duke had only lost one game....to Cincinnati in the great Alaska shootout I believe..... and uconn had only lost 2 I think.

it's just that Duke team was so ? deep, from Brand to Trajan to battier to Maggette Andrew William Avery, smh
    I still believe that was the best team to never win a chip, in any sport