Snoop the FAKEST Thug EVER

Options

Comments

• theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Are they supposed to be signing on to your lame thread to co-sign snoop? Get out in the streets and see if you really that curious. Fly on out here and do some investigative reporting young thugged out gangsta real ? ass rebel you!

lame.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who gives a ? ??? Snoop still making that good music throughout his career, ? what he does in the streets. Yall ? on here be reaching for nothing trying to make threads for buzz SMH
  • Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options
    theorynbt wrote: »
    Are they supposed to be signing on to your lame thread to co-sign snoop? Get out in the streets and see if you really that curious. Fly on out here and do some investigative reporting young thugged out gangsta real ? ass rebel you!

lame.

Big Meech is on video co-signin Jeezy

Bang Em Smurf and ? (who got beef wit 50) even admit he put it down in the streets

Where Snoops cosigners at?
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Who gives a ? ??? Snoop still making that good music throughout his career, ? what he does in the streets. Yall ? on here be reaching for nothing trying to make threads for buzz SMH

Snoop aint made good music in a LONG time, but thats another thread.

Oh, and if Snoop so real, WHY HE RAN TO MASTER P FOR PROTECTION???
  • past
    past Members Posts: 27
    edited April 2010
    Options
    More Malice bumps what you talkin about
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? , What?! More Malice bumps? Keep it real, when the last time ? in the hood said, "Yo, that new Snoop album is crazy!" ???

Why he ran to New Orleans for protection if he so real?
  • past
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ran to new orleans for protection wtf? lol you must be too young to know how the hip hop scene was back then. No Limit was making the most money back then thats why he signed there...
  • theorynbt
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How many years ago was he on No Limit? If what you are saying holds any weight then he would still be with them now and wouldve never dissed Suge on ? Slapp'd.

I'm not a Snoop cheerleader lil guy, but I do know Snoop has co-signers and real dudes that look out for him. Big U consigned him before, if u dont know who that is, then google the name.

Delusional fuckas, i tell ya!
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How many years ago was he on No Limit? If what you are holds any weight then he would still be with them now and wouldve never dissed Suge on ? Slapp'd.

I'm not a Snoop cheerleader lil guy, but I do Snoop has co-signers and real dudes that look out for him. Big U consigned him before, if u dont know who that is, then google the name.

Delusional fuckas, i tell ya!

Dissin a ? fresh outta jail and on parole in the public eye is ? ?

Also, did yall ? FORGET how SHOOK Snoop was when BIG got killed?

? was cryin and called Farrakahn cuz he was SCARED for his LIFE.

Is that how LBC ? handle beef? Call Ministers up? Hold press conferences? Run down South? Let me know.

Cali ? is soft as hell
  • past
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cali ? set the blueprint for gangsta ? around the world, i garantee you wouldnt last a day on the block over here .
  • theorynbt
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL......so is thread about Snoop or Cali ? ? Super computer thugs make me laugh, tha guns in the avatar really pumps fear too. I better be quiet before I get my card pulled, lol.

Maybe u forget how shook everyone was when BIG got killed in in Cali by "soft" Cali ? . Contradicting yourself once again. Quit the chest thumping and go look up some more conspiracy theories or work on your master plan for a black revolution.

Ol' Pinky and the Brain ass ? u.
  • CaliCing420
    CaliCing420 Members Posts: 146
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    Dissin a ? fresh outta jail and on parole in the public eye is ? ?

Also, did yall ? FORGET how SHOOK Snoop was when BIG got killed?

? was cryin and called Farrakahn cuz he was SCARED for his LIFE.

Is that how LBC ? handle beef? Call Ministers up? Hold press conferences? Run down South? Let me know.

Cali ? is soft as hell

turn ur soulja boy album down and slap the ? otta urself wit ur keyboard....u hav no clue wut ur talkin about u wannabe e -thug
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know what, I'mma take that back about Cali ? , cuz Cali ? do be gettin it in.

A real man can admit when he wrong, so I was outta line wit that.

Snoop is soft, though. He in interviews NOW talkin about how he and Pac was good friends.

Why aint he ride on them ? that killed Pac, if they was so close? How you let ya mans die and not buss no guns?

He ALSO say he was close wit BIG. Well, why aint he ride on the ? that killed BIG, if they was so close?

In his rhymes he ridin on ? , but in REAL life when his friends get murked, it's "roll over rover" for "Tha Doggfather" lol

He a good actor in the studio and a BAD actor in movies. The ? cant do ? right.

THIS the ? yall defendin? And you askin why ? is questionin his realness. ? outta here
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackabar wrote: »
    damn!

Thats a real ? post

when i said that, i wasn't co-signing what u saying, cuz it almost sounds like you saying he's a ? or something and that's far from the case. We don't co-sign ? ass ? out here, period. And snoop has been the face of the west coast for damn near 20 years. Ain't no way that snoop would be as successful as he is if he was super extra'd out and taking penitentary chances to prove to ? that he super turnt up or active. It's all kinds of ? that gang bang. You got ? ass ? who join a gang just for protection, you got ? who were born and raised in a particular neighborhood and they just from the set, but they ain't out here super active, you got ? about that money and you got the super active shoot em up ? . Just cuz snoop ain't out there like that, does not make him any less of a banger. So, i'm trying to get the point of what you are trying to prove in this thread. Speak on it
  • delwons
    delwons Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn snoop must have ? your girl or didnt sign your bones dvd...pick up the dpg eulogy dvd and see og's from 20's co-signin snoop all day and they in the hood. Then go make another thread talking about how ice cube is fake because he made a kids movie. i dunno why the ? i keep replying to this troll ? !!
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    J. Rob wrote: »
    real ? don't have to prove that they're real ?

Especially not for a bunch of middle-class white kids on the internet.
  • theorynbt
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    You know what, I'mma take that back about Cali ? , cuz Cali ? do be gettin it in.

A real man can admit when he wrong, so I was outta line wit that.

Snoop is soft, though. He in interviews NOW talkin about how he and Pac was good friends.

Why aint he ride on them ? that killed Pac, if they was so close? How you let ya mans die and not buss no guns?

He ALSO say he was close wit BIG. Well, why aint he ride on the ? that killed BIG, if they was so close?

In his rhymes he ridin on ? , but in REAL life when his friends get murked, it's "roll over rover" for "Tha Doggfather" lol

He a good actor in the studio and a BAD actor in movies. The ? cant do ? right.

THIS the ? yall defendin? And you askin why ? is questionin his realness. ? outta here

There were 30+ murders in the city of Compton following Pacs death. Who's to say who did it? Coulda been Suges homies, coulda been Snoop's, coulda been a coalition of dudes. U dont get on songs and brag about that type of ? , u let the streets do the talking.

Just some food for thought for you if u thinks Pac murdered went unanswered.........
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    when i said that, i wasn't co-signing what u saying, cuz it almost sounds like you saying he's a ? or something and that's far from the case. We don't co-sign ? ass ? out here, period. And snoop has been the face of the west coast for damn near 20 years. Ain't no way that snoop would be as successful as he is if he was super extra'd out and taking penitentary chances to prove to ? that he super turnt up or active. It's all kinds of ? that gang bang. You got ? ass ? who join a gang just for protection, you got ? who were born and raised in a particular neighborhood and they just from the set, but they ain't out here super active, you got ? about that money and you got the super active shoot em up ? . Just cuz snoop ain't out there like that, does not make him any less of a banger. So, i'm trying to get the point of what you are trying to prove in this thread. Speak on it

Alright, I'mma adress this one last time ...

Snoop rhymed about "shootin ? and bein all extra" and STILL rhymes about it. He aint live it, but he rhymed it. THATS my issue.

Out of ALL the fake thugs in the game, Snoop is the fakest. Why you think he last so long in the game?

Snoop was NEVER a G. G's don't run to New Orleans. G's don't let Howard Stern say "? " in front of him in interviews and laugh.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There were 30+ murders in the city of Compton following Pacs death. Who's to say who did it? Coulda been Suges homies, coulda been Snoop's, coulda been a coalition of dudes. U dont get on songs and brag about that type of ? , u let the streets do the talking.

Just some food for thought for you if u thinks Pac murdered went unanswered.........

So, yall ? say Snoop was never on no extra ? , but all the sudden he IS on some sxtra ? when I bring up his best friend bein killed?

You contradictin yaself playboy. Which one is it? Is he gully or scared? Which one?

You ? is funny. Snoop a regular dude when it fits you, and a gangsta when it fits you LMAO
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i kno homies from rollin 20s.....cuz got his stripes bacc in his high school days......snoop was out there puttin in work in the late 80s early 90s before ? .....so unless u got to long beach & talk to the older bgs & ogs in rollin 20s & insanes....u dont kno what u talkin bout homie
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i kno homies from rollin 20s.....cuz got his stripes bacc in his high school days......snoop was out there puttin in work in the late 80s early 90s before ? .....so unless u got to long beach & talk to the older bgs & ogs in rollin 20s & insanes....u dont kno what u talkin bout homie

Why should we believe you?
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackabar wrote: »
    alright, i'mma adress this one last time ...

Snoop rhymed about "shootin ? and bein all extra" and still rhymes about it. He aint live it, but he rhymed it. Thats my issue.

Out of all the fake thugs in the game, snoop is the fakest. Why you think he last so long in the game?

Snoop was never a g. G's don't run to new orleans. G's don't let howard stern say "? " in front of him in interviews and laugh.

i'm not the type to cosign another ? , i'm especially not the type to cosign a ? cuz some ? on the internet feels this or that way about him, but when it seems like a ? is just talking to be talking, i can either address him or ignore him. First off, i'ma say, that no l.a rapper can ever make it out here being fake. We respect ? for who they are and being who they are, so snoop would not get any passes out here if he's on this ? that u talking. I'm not even gonna ask if you from l.b and know something that we don't cuz it's quite obvious that you are from no part of cali based on what you said about what happened or didn't happen after 2pac died nor do you know the details about snoop's murder case, so you just typing up ? either to have a high post thread, make ? think you super crip or just to see how many ? you can argue with, which is your perogative. This ? makes my work day go faster, so i dont mind the debates. If a ? got a 9-5 job (and yes,? that ? work, and that's what usually pushes them from gangbangin'), and ain't about to be out here taking penitentary chances so he can keep getting his bread, what you think a million dollar ? is gonna be doing. The only thing that i can agree with you is that snoop is not the toughest ? out here. That goes without saying, but to call him a buster cuz he ain't still living the ? he talks is just ? homie. Now i gotta ask, where are you from?
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    i'm not the type to cosign another ? , i'm especially not the type to cosign a ? cuz some ? on the internet feels this or that way about him, but when it seems like a ? is just talking to be talking, i can either address him or ignore him. First off, i'ma say, that no l.a rapper can ever make it out here being fake. We respect ? for who they are and being who they are, so snoop would not get any passes out here if he's on this ? that u talking. I'm not even gonna ask if you from l.b and know something that we don't cuz it's quite obvious that you are from no part of cali based on what you said about what happened or didn't happen after 2pac died nor do you know the details about snoop's murder case, so you just typing up ? either to have a high post thread, make ? think you super crip or just to see how many ? you can argue with, which is your perogative. This ? makes my work day go faster, so i dont mind the debates. If a ? got a 9-5 job (and yes,? that ? work, and that's what usually pushes them from gangbangin'), and ain't about to be out here taking penitentary chances so he can keep getting his bread, what you think a million dollar ? is gonna be doing. The only thing that i can agree with you is that snoop is not the toughest ? out here. That goes without saying, but to call him a buster cuz he ain't still living the ? he talks is just ? homie. Now i gotta ask, where are you from?

You misunderstood where I'm comin from.

I'm sayin, BEFORE the Chronic dropped, Snoop was NEVER on no G ? in real life.

BUT, he was rappin about G ? . THATS the problem wit fake ? like Snoop.

Of course I aint expect him to even shoplift once he became famous let alone be on some gangsta ?
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh, and explain him runnin to Master P for protection

Explain him cryin to Farrakahn when ? got too real for him.

Explain him laughin at Howard Stern sayin "? " over and over
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    delwons wrote: »
    damn snoop must have ? your girl or didnt sign your bones dvd...pick up the dpg eulogy dvd and see og's from 20's co-signin snoop all day and they in the hood. Then go make another thread talking about how ice cube is fake because he made a kids movie. i dunno why the ? i keep replying to this troll ? !!

In COURT Pac still actin like a real ? :

In Court, Snoop cryin

1522296.jpg

425.snoop.dogg.041409.jpg

calvin_broadus-snoop_dogg-101.jpg

THIS the ? yall defendin?

How a real ? , nah ? that, HOW A BLACK MAN gonna get all teary eyed and ? ? Is that real to you?