Kimi your in for a fun weekend huh?

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    ^^3yrs ago?? when was dis?? ? wasnt around 3yrs ago..? u aint popular over here B, u a corny lil mexican boy...u used to float around this muhfucka and nobody paid attention to u, til u switch ya style up and tried the whole Donkey-esque type of ? ..and u still look lame coming at ? ? u aint legit.. u gets no bread and no ? in life and u damn sure cant prove ? either ? ...u a lame ? thats good for puttin up crown molding and painting homes u buns ass ? ..homie jus makes up stories or he uses ? he reads on here bout ? and over does with the lies like a ? would.

ifbtbo.jpg

dis da ? u wanna be like...? he gets money and ? ...

You been 26 years old for 7 years ?
    Yo hairline is done
    U got chased out of harlem with a razor across your arm
    Some jersey ? left your car on blocks
    You take pics of juelz santana bandana amanda
    You used to be a used cars salesman but now u sell womens shoes

F40147F2-656A-44A7-A7C7-9704B1CA5397-12420-0000098F0C39A5F2.jpg

• Max.
    Options
    "I think my sister stole a watch to supply her ? habbit"
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^3yrs ago?? when was dis?? ? wasnt around 3yrs ago..? u aint popular over here B, u a corny lil mexican boy...u used to float around this muhfucka and nobody paid attention to u, til u switch ya style up and tried the whole Donkey-esque type of ? ..and u still look lame coming at ? ? u aint legit.. u gets no bread and no ? in life and u damn sure cant prove ? either ? ...u a lame ? thats good for puttin up crown molding and painting homes u buns ass ? ..homie jus makes up stories or he uses ? he reads on here bout ? and over does with the lies like a ? would.
    the bold pulled his card

joker-2011.jpg

the rest was ether.
  • Max.
    Options
    I bet blazini doesnt come back in this thread sunce towers here on some jay z -nas i ? yo baby mother

91317B32-EA3C-48C3-9525-B6635B1EA84F-1290-00000132BAFE68B7.jpg
  • Max.
    Options
    the bold pulled his card

joker-2011.jpg

the rest was ether.

This

ILL BOT wrote: »
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS<br />
    REASON: ghost tho, GolddiggaEnt, MikaylaBay, UNBAN ghost tho, ApologiesToTheMods, misunderstood1der, transgessed, nasirr, pimpo, 02daG, rollin_murphy<br />
    <br />
    USER BANNED<br />
    SleepwalkingInJapan

And u get lined up with chop sticks

4028527C-5C9A-4F8F-9968-124093EA3024-3288-000002E4CFA34431.jpg
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    u look more Bawse everytime u post that...

This.
    Max. wrote: »
    I work graveyard shift dog i get out at 5 am and im in my work uniform b
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    the bold pulled his card

the rest was ether.

Yeah Towers called it right he's tryna make a name for himself with ? insults and repetitive picture posting.

It just so happens that Me, Kat, Blazini, Towers...etc barely remember this dude.

He's going around trying to beef with well known posters, and of course beefing with me is automatic brownie points in Donkey, but now it's best to just let him fade back into irrelevance....lol

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    why is the ? oblivious to his own worthless existence and so quick to "ether" ppl with their own lives?

Fagsican

why u got a dudes pic saved to ur photobucket???????????????????????????

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l131/xavier231989/4028527C-5C9A-4F8F-9968-124093EA3024-3288-000002E4CFA34431.jpg

pinche maricón
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    Options

ifbtbo.jpg

Yo hairline is done

? ur so lame ? !!! ur response just proves my point...but lets see lemme break it down for u ? ...

i been 26 since 9/29/2012....real talk
    my hairline is fine and im still a pretty ?
    i would never get chased out of harlem, but i did get my arm sliced in the bronx...war scars ? ...get sum
    and some jerz ? left my car on blocks?? honestly i dont know who stole my tires of my old infiniti g37, but i did what any other flashy ? would do...? stole my tires so i come back around with a new car...can you do that ? ???
    and i sell shoes now??? when this happen??
    /............end of the day is you're a ? and a immigrant...plus ur name is Xavier...lmao!!!
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    "? ur so lame ? !!!"

gotdayum ?

:))
  • Max.
    Options

ifbtbo.jpg

Yo hairline is done

? ur so lame ? !!! ur response just proves my point...but lets see lemme break it down for u ? ...

i been 26 since 9/29/2012....real talk
    my hairline is fine and im still a pretty ?
    i would never get chased out of harlem, but i did get my arm sliced in the bronx...war scars ? ...get sum
    and some jerz ? left my car on blocks?? honestly i dont know who stole my tires of my old infiniti g37, but i did what any other flashy ? would do...? stole my tires so i come back around with a new car...can you do that ? ???
    and i sell shoes now??? when this happen??
    /............end of the day is you're a ? and a immigrant...plus ur name is Xavier...lmao!!!

Didnt read

• Max.
    Options
    Towers gave my Ic bio ? get off my ? ...i just remeber funny ? that happened to u...
  • Max.
    Options
    Doesnt remember me

Remembers my Posts

Self ether
  • Max.
    Options
    Kimi your a racist troll...if grouchy greg wants less females being ? on hes gona have to ban you for racism.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

[/quote]
    I bet blazini doesnt come back in this thread sunce towers here on some jay z -nas i ? yo baby mother

91317B32-EA3C-48C3-9525-B6635B1EA84F-1290-00000132BAFE68B7.jpg

HOLD ON....TOWERS ? BLAZINI'S GIRL.. THE ONE HE MOVED ACROSS THE U.S. WITH?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn!!!!!!
    TO55H.gif
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

Unless your chick is a ? somebody ? her before. As long as it was before you who cares?

This clown has amassed a little e-clique cosigning his wack post, consisting of sanchez, conflicts thirsty ass and the dude with the freddy krueger avi....lol

If blazini explains himself to these lames I would be shocked.
    :(|)
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Kimi has said she was done responding to Max and gonna let him 'fade into irrelevance' like 1 month ago and still can't help herself.

Jesus Christ you stay getting trolled.

Towers can do no wrong.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Kimi has said she was done responding to Max and gonna let him 'fade into irrelevance' like 1 month ago and still can't help herself.

Jesus Christ you stay getting trolled.

Towers can do no wrong.

Not responding to someone directly doesn't excuse me referencing them or ? on them indirectly.

I do it to you all the time, catch up pizza boy.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Pizza Man*

Your logic <<<<
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Pizza Man*

Negative, I had it right the first time.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    the bold pulled his card

the rest was ether.

Yeah Towers called it right he's tryna make a name for himself with ? insults and repetitive picture posting.

It just so happens that Me, Kat, Blazini, Towers...etc barely remember this dude.

He's going around trying to beef with well known posters, and of course beefing with me is automatic brownie points in Donkey, but now it's best to just let him fade back into irrelevance....lol

i have never read anything more real on the donkey than the underlined
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *browses thru thread*

*Sees no nude pics of kimi*

*exits thread*
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    the bold pulled his card

the rest was ether.

i have never read anything more real on the donkey than the underlined

Of course Girl, common knowledge, if you want to impress donkey posters...beef with Aqua, Kimi, Kat, Blazini, Dro....etc.

Usually these lames will just choose one but this ? chose all of us....lol.

Almost everyone he said hurt his feelings are known donkey targets.
  • Max.
    Options

Unless your chick is a ? somebody ? her before. As long as it was before you who cares?

This clown has amassed a little e-clique cosigning his wack post, consisting of sanchez, conflicts thirsty ass and the dude with the freddy krueger avi....lol

If blazini explains himself to these lames I would be shocked.
    :(|)

How many lies have u been caught in? Many

Talk about a clique ? what do u call you,flowers,gayzini,
    moonwalkinginjapanesemen ..? female posters n your simps??? Im getn e jumped n im a victim of racism...ima make a call to louie the king farrakhan