Best site besides Ebay to sell Sneakers

Options
Figo
Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Fashion Forward
Got a De La soul High dunk I wanna sell. What's the best online site to sell it on? If any you folks got any suggestion, help a homie out!! Just got a sitting there for years. I'm on the new balance tip.

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beezid.com
    its a penny auction..but trust, you'll make good money
  • Figo
    Options
    beezid.com? cool. i think I head that site from espn.
  • reppin202
    reppin202 Members Posts: 296
    Options
    naw^^^6 its a scam look up beezid scam
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    niketalk has a section to sell and trade ? , thats like the official site for hypebeast they would probably eat them up.....
    solecollector.com is straight, another one of those sites hypebeast flock too......

craigslist or backpage??i see people sell sneaks on there all the time

but you cant get any better than ebay though

• Figo
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    EBAYS IS THE BEST... IT HAS THE MOST BUYERS.

IVE BEEN ON THERE FOR 10/11years....278 PERFECT SCORE

I JUST SOLD LIKE 10 PAIRS OF SHOES WITH IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS.

LET ME PUT YOU ON GAME....

Ebay takes hellllll of alot of your money when you finally sell your shoes.

So what i do, i post the shoes, and in the discription i put **winning bidder, learn how to get 15$ off of these shoes**

what i do is, do the transaction outside of ebay and go straight through paypal.

if the person agrees to it, just get their email address, you send them an invoice through paypal, you give them some money off of there final bid (seeing that you're avoiding 30-50$ in ebay fees)

they pay, yall are good.. now to get your seller fees and your final value fee back from ebay, but in a claim.
    just state that you no longer wanna sell the shoes or they have been damaged or whateva excuse you wanna use. Ebay will make a case and send the winner of the shoes an email stating xyz, either the winner (who has already paid you through paypal) can ingnore the msg from ebay or they can agree to canx the transaction, either way ebay will refund you all of your money and they wont take out final value fee. The only thing is paypal fees which are very low....

smart man. ebay and there nifty charges. 10 pairs within 2 weeks? good looking out.
  • Figo
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam i need to dust off all my old foams didn't realize folks were this thirsty for shoes. hen they originally came out seemed like on DC ? wore them. i don't even think they dropped the purple and gold junts again or the black tim duncan's

? dam they charging folks that much for them wack ass flightposite junts you could never keep clean

i'[m bout to make a killing on this website good looking
  • trethousandgt
    trethousandgt Members Posts: 59
    Options
    yea solecollector and flight clbu are two of the best
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niketalk.com/classifieds.

I bought my Golden Moments pack from a user on there.