Snoop Sells Pac Out?

Options
thesynthesis
thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason
interesting interview with snoop i got from some blog

blogger says "snoop pretending like he was BIG's hommie...acting like he werent in the gangsta party video where they dissin big or at the pac live shows saying he down for the ? and laughing when pac talkin about ? faith....

Pac was going to court with this ? , dr dre was nowhere to be seen. Snoop always been on some ? ? . ? ran to Louis Farrakhan fearing for his life and hired the nation of islam to protect his ass with a restraining order on Suge lol. Fake ass gangsta"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQJNmPcu5k

Comments

• thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    also another interesting video from the blog shows how westcoast rappers (warren g, snoop, kurrupt daz) not even acknowledging BIG before he hit fame...pac was trying get his boy heard

"theres a video of pac , snoop, big, puff, warren g, kurrupt and other westcoast rappers on stage, this way before BIG got put on and you can see Pac walk up to warren g and basically snatch the mic off'em and then hand it over to BIG. None of them westcoast ? including Snoop, Warren G gave a ? about BIG when he was coming up, it was Pac who put him on.

here the video, warren g was reluctant to give up a mic for some unknown eastcoast rapper aka Biggy. i can see why Pac was mad at BIG, he looked out for'em and was excited and happy to see his lil hommie on stage, look at this ? smiling and diddy standing next to pac bobbin his head and where, watch how warren g grab the mic after lol"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiytiBDOflw
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This second video funny, you see Pac walk from one side to another and whisper into Warren G's ear and he really trying hard to get the mic, but warren g werent giving it up that easy.

Soon as Pac got the mic he handed it over to BIG and stood by him as he did his thing. i can see why Pac once said he was the bridge for Biggy to come to the westcoast and do shows.

that was luv right there
  • Lets Get It Lakers
    Lets Get It Lakers Members Posts: 135
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wish pac and big could have stayed cool this rap ? would haved looked wayy different
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wit sum of this fake recent ? snoop has been sayin about pac u can tell snoop is still mad 2pac was shittin on him b4 he died!
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    even pac recognized biggies potential
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dang imagine if they never fell out a pac and biG album
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there's one interview where biggie admits Pac schooled him on alot of the ?
    snoop flaw to me ? 2 faced i understand biggie's dead & u dont wana disrespect him but lately his come'd off as a dickrider & like him and Pac werent down
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    snoop will get on a track wit soulja boy too, anything to stay relevant.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the weed makes everyone flip flop with there loyalty
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    snoop will get on a track wit soulja boy too, anything to stay relevant.

already has.. on that malice and wonderland album snoop has out.. track there feat. soulja boy
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i know, thats my point, i state facts bruh
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont ? with snoop no more either...I wasnt even this ? that made him look like a snake to me, it was this Spider Loc ? .

• thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think the issue here is Pac is seen as the greatest westcoast rapper even though that dude was from the eastcoast...that ? hurting snoop

snoop dont get in nobodys top 5
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    snoop felt kinda shady bout pac joinin death-row.

snoop WAS death-row before pac.

pac's status and the beef wit big took attention off snoop.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    snoop felt kinda shady bout pac joinin death-row.

snoop WAS death-row before pac.

pac's status and the beef wit big took attention off snoop.

yeah i can see this

soon as pac came to deathrow he took all the attention away from snoop.....if u see all the interviews and pics with snoop and pac together, u can see pac doin all the talkin, u can see pac always infront in the pics, u can see suge elbow on pacs shoulder while snoops lanky ass standing behind them

alot of dudes on deathrow hated pac because he was seen as suges little brother, he was gettin all the hot beats, the cars, and he was fronting the deathrow movement.

snoop didnt even have pac on his dogfather album..that says everything
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Snoop is two-faced....and he didn't even write his own rap. Lucky D.O.C. saved Snoop ass. D.O.C. was the reason why Doggstyle is classic.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i still say ? snoop for being a ? and actually gettin on stage with puff couple years after pac died...you know damn well the beef was real between bad boy and death row...like if your homie killed and you just gonna make up with the enemie?? come on snoop
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    snoop always been a wishy washy ass fool

he was sitting beside pac in a mtv interview saying he down for him...den soon as pac died he over in the studio with badboy lmao...man dats some sucka ?

he been on dr dres ? and dr dre aint even come to court with him on the murder charge...
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    like i said b4 snoop still feelz a lil sour 2wardz 2pac cuz pac was shittin on snoop b4 he died.......
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    after ? . he shoulda died cuz every thing after that went downhill
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    somebody else nailed it earlier he is playing politics and trying to get attention to stay relevant...
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    soloman u know snoop is still a lil sour 2wardz pac fa shittin on him b4 he died....but snoop betta start watchin his tongue cuz them OUTLAWZ is watchin & they also have ? 'd on SNOOP & DAZ b4!!!