Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get a 3some and be out

• Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    depends on how attractive I think the chick is, she cheated with...
    either way I'd be in talks with my transition chick and working on my exit strategy
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It wouldn't be as difficult to deal with if it were a woman as opposed to a man but either way, if she cheating on you, it's disrespect and if she's cheating with a woman, it's possible she's cheating with a man now or has before or will in the future.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? already got caught, do you really think she gonna oblige and give u a 3some? She don't give a ? bout trying to keep you.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Three-some would be the ONLY thing on my mind in this situation..
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If you care about shorty, there's no way you wouldn't care. You lying if you say different. Another thing that no one's mentioned, how is your ego gonna feel if people found out the reason why you broke up.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ask for a 3 day sex romp.

Then go our seperate ways.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh ? no... i already gotta look out 4 ? ...

smh @ having 2 second guess her when she say " hey bae dis my 'friend' lisa"
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like girls, or women females, or dikes. I never slept with one, and despise those who spread rumors that are false, the ? is lying, I helped her buy some new clothes and she must have fell inlove

http://youtu.be/VsgD45IqTNk
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats not cheating thats recruiting. as long as the ? shares i aint trippin
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    I don't like girls, or women females, or dikes. I never slept with one, and despise those who spread rumors that are false, the ? is lying, I helped her buy some new clothes and she must have fell inlove

http://youtu.be/VsgD45IqTNk

Gaylias alert. Boosie video. Really Plap?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »

I gotta co-sign this

I don't be liking Lucians. They wolves in sheep clothing's. Cheap ? at that. Blood sucking hoe ass ? !
    47% ass ? , I see you in creeping in the woods ass ? .You can't see me......Susan Storm
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    Options
    let yo shawty get her ? licked

• damobb2deep
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol jus cuz she cheated on u wit a girl dont mean dat girl down 2 ? u.....

thumbnail.aspx?q=4610639544517257&id=5a56766be513120d813170fcba61332a
    btw there is such a thing as butch ?

still ok wit it?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah you aint gon get a guaranteed threesome. What if 1 or both of them aint down. Even if it goes down it may be awkward. Haha. Thats one of the reasons I aint serious with a female or get all serious. They liable to do something like this or worse, with a dude.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah you aint gon get a guaranteed threesome. What if 1 or both of them aint down. Even if it goes down it may be awkward. Haha. Thats one of the reasons I aint serious with a female or get all serious. They liable to do something like this or worse, with a dude.

what type of insecure ? is this?
  • NoCompetition
    Options

what type of insecure ? is this?

What? this thread is about a woman cheatin with a woman. They'll cheat with a dude too. Im not makin that up. Hahaha. But just along the theme of the thread. cheating. Its an ugly game. Hahaha.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To say a woman would cheat with a dude because she got with a woman behind your back isn't necessarily true.

• NoCompetition
    Options
    Okay, I may have been confusing. This aint my forte cause I aint a relationship person. What I was originally tryin to say is when you in a "relationship" with a woman, this is just 1 of the things they may do. Just like cheat with a dude. Not necessarily the same woman, just women in general. I aint trippin, Im free out here and they are too. But just cause you catch "your" girl with a female dont mean guaranteed threesome. hahaha. But hey go for it if you feel it.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    To say a woman would cheat with a dude because she got with a woman behind your back isn't necessarily true.

da odds are higher tho..