Nicki Minaj Curses Out Mariah Carey on Idol (Video In Link)

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Mariah isn't the nicest or most humble person. I'm almost certain she provoked Niki because she never wanted her to be a judge on the show, but nicki should've thought about that 12mill paycheck and kept it cute.

Never let a ? to provoke you like that. Plus, Mariah is a legend and people will take her side no matter what as we can already see.

Nicki lost.

MC was humble when she first came out....MC has been around the block and at some point i think you deserve the right to be an ass....not that you should but at least she has talent and did something in life outside of being something that she is not.

nikki looks like a character from a dream when someone is on lsd or ?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    MC was humble when she first came out....MC has been around the block and at some point i think you deserve the right to be an ass....not that you should but at least she has talent and did something in life outside of being something that she is not.

lol @ the bolded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R25ypkQx7ac
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mariah isn't the nicest or most humble person. I'm almost certain she provoked Niki because she never wanted her to be a judge on the show, but nicki should've thought about that 12mill paycheck and kept it cute.

Never let a ? to provoke you like that. Plus, Mariah is a legend and people will take her side no matter what as we can already see.

Nicki lost.

c/s noted ?

Michael Jordan

kobe Bryant

diddy

? if Michael Jackson was a ? nobody would care...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Nicki lost.

c/s noted ?

Michael Jordan

kobe Bryant

diddy

right...everybody you named can back up the reason they act like an ? ..

now imagine tyron lue coming to kobe like hes better
    or kris humpries acting like hes on jordans level
    or chief keef acting like diddy he aint on his level
    or ray j thinking he on MJ's level.

same ?

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she better not upset Nick Cannon
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nick Cannon gonna end up writing a "Wild N Out" diss record

Red team.....assemble!

0.jpg
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    alot of yall dont understand how to handle situations.

i never in my life thought it was ok nor would i even to this day pop off at the mouth at my elders. fukk all the music an who has hits...

think about it for a sec

So because somebody is an elder, you'd just allow them to say/do whatever they wanted? Even elders have to show respect...forgot all that "You're older so you're above being told you're wrong" ? ...and hell Mariah Carey is in her 40's...ain't like she in her 80's
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    @Michael_Malice you don't think Nicki look good?

Hell yeah Nicki look good. She is beautiful.

LOL Bo-tox and plastic surgery doesnt make her beautiful

C/s. dudes be gassing her up all day. I'll take Mariah's natural ass over Nikki's built ass.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is that ? dressed like the IT doe?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what i takw from this thread is...

Because MC is a legend and made more money than YMCMB she can disrespect a grown ass woman and thats ok..

And folks talkin bout "respect your elders". Nicki is 29...a grown ass woman...i guess cause MC is older she can say whatever the ? she wants to anybody younger than her...

And Nicki was in the wrong too...but some of yall just blindlh hate YMCMB that anything negative comes out about em yall quick to judge...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    nicki got that hood ? in her still

? expectin her to be all humble and ? , smh. check youtube old Smack DVDs, all this ? she doin now is an act/image created by the one and only, Lil Wayne

not sayin shes right but how is anyone surprised? Sure it's politically correct to be humble to the greats and all that ? , but a hood ? aint bout to sit there and suck up to an uppity chick for too long.. The article said MC kept cutting her off so i mean that will obviously bother a chick like Nicki.

Not takin sides here, i dont listen to Nicki, but we need some unbiased posts in this ? .... ? in they feelings like they got MC's whole catalog framed on they wall n ?
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This mornign on Mike & Mike on ESPN radio they were actually discussing who is better Nikkin or Lady Gaga. They played a nikki song i've never heard before and Greenberg starts talking how his 10 year old jewish daughter loves nikki minaj.
    blackrain wrote: »

i never in my life thought it was ok nor would i even to this day pop off at the mouth at my elders. fukk all the music an who has hits...

think about it for a sec

So because somebody is an elder, you'd just allow them to say/do whatever they wanted? Even elders have to show respect...forgot all that "You're older so you're above being told you're wrong" ? ...and hell Mariah Carey is in her 40's...ain't like she in her 80's

Elders are the reason we act like we act. B/c they didn't lay the proper groundwork yet want to teach us about respect. Then they turn around and say these young ? is wild. Maybe if your ass stayed around and gave a ? father figure we wouldn't be so wild. Respect is a two way door regardless of age
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nicki lost.

c/s noted ?

Michael Jordan

kobe Bryant

diddy

right...everybody you named can back up the reason they act like an ? ..

now imagine tyron lue coming to kobe like hes better
    or kris humpries acting like hes on jordans level
    or chief keef acting like diddy he aint on his level
    or ray j thinking he on MJ's level.

same ?
    lmao @ the classic gifs dat would come from those convo..

lmao @ Ray j comin @ Mj... the ether would be pouring...

Ray j " mike u need 2 shut up.. actin like u kno everything... dont make me whoop yo ass"

Mj " smh lil ? i'm jus gone sit u down and teach u somthin... by da time I was yo age I was already a world wide name... yo ? made a whole family more famous den u... btw the only reason u famous is cuz u "brandy brother" I got more number ones den u prolly got songs period.. btw yo jump off is ? a ? dat says my name in every other song... I own the rights 2 da most sought out group in da world da Beatles.. u prolly dont even own da rights 2 da song u most famous 4 "one wish"...

really lil ? my name alone sells out shows... stadiums.. u makin reality shows... ? I've paid more in law suits den u learned in yo life... smh dem ungrateful ? are more wealthy den u... I paid more n a year 2 keep up neverland den u earned.... lol whoop my ass? ? dont let this bleached skin a high waters fool u... im from gary indiana... i will punch u in yo ? wit dis diamond glove have u record it.. drop 3 mil at yo feet n say shut da ? up bytch...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

think about it for a sec

you dont get it....elders aint gotta show you ? . thats the way it is.
    elders where here first, you never know when you'll need the elder.
    the youth dont know ? and need guidance. elders been thru where we are trying to get to.

yall damn youngins always think yall know something and can respond any kinda way.

everything has an order.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    So what i takw from this thread is...

Because MC is a legend and made more money than YMCMB she can disrespect a grown ass woman and thats ok..

And folks talkin bout "respect your elders". Nicki is 29...a grown ass woman...i guess cause MC is older she can say whatever the ? she wants to anybody younger than her...

And Nicki was in the wrong too...but some of yall just blindlh hate YMCMB that anything negative comes out about em yall quick to judge...

man fukk a ymcmb
    i dont care. man im older than nikki and i would still respect my elders. if you cant see that then i dont know what to tell you.
    people like her will always be limited,because they think they know it all.
    like i said before, just because someone comes to curse you out do you always respond with cursing them back out? who is showing longterm weakness here?
    if i know all i have to do is say a few words and i ca get you upset, then i got you when and where i want you.
    even if you ? dont see the respect side of it, then see the self control side of it.
    some of yall just dumb
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    nicki got that hood ? in her still

? expectin her to be all humble and ? , smh. check youtube old Smack DVDs, all this ? she doin now is an act/image created by the one and only, Lil Wayne

not sayin shes right but how is anyone surprised? Sure it's politically correct to be humble to the greats and all that ? , but a hood ? aint bout to sit there and suck up to an uppity chick for too long.. The article said MC kept cutting her off so i mean that will obviously bother a chick like Nicki.

Not takin sides here, i dont listen to Nicki, but we need some unbiased posts in this ? .... ? in they feelings like they got MC's whole catalog framed on they wall n ?

who has a history of disrespecting her elders? nikki aint trying to hear anybody that doesnt agree with her.

its not about catalog. even if we talk catalog then MC is iconic and worked with established artist who didnt need a career boost but only on the strenght of who she was and her love of music.ppl work with nikki cause they trying to stay relevant because shes hot right now.
    and the only reason shes hot is because there is no other female out right now.

MC still stood talk in an era with whitney houston and still didnt have to be ignorant.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    This mornign on Mike & Mike on ESPN radio they were actually discussing who is better Nikkin or Lady Gaga. They played a nikki song i've never heard before and Greenberg starts talking how his 10 year old jewish daughter loves nikki minaj.

think about it for a sec

Elders are the reason we act like we act. B/c they didn't lay the proper groundwork yet want to teach us about respect. Then they turn around and say these young ? is wild. Maybe if your ass stayed around and gave a ? father figure we wouldn't be so wild. Respect is a two way door regardless of age

you full of ? . if you have done nothing to earn respect then you wont get it.

respect is earned not given just because you show up.

always remember that. dont get the game fukked up.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does nikki rock that fake baby voice 24/7
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pralims

? you say elders like MC is like 65 bruh...Nicki is damn near 30. MC is what 42?!

Im 29 and i wont let anyone in their 40's disrespect me...FOH
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

think about it for a sec

you full of ? . if you have done nothing to earn respect then you wont get it.

respect is earned not given just because you show up.

always remember that. dont get the game fukked up.

what are you talking about? please point out where i said respect is given and not earned?

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how mariah Carey is all nonchalant with her hand gestures thinking "this peon think she is in the same league as me"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @pralims

? you say elders like MC is like 65 bruh...Nicki is damn near 30. MC is what 42?!

Im 29 and i wont let anyone in their 40's disrespect me...FOH

you see you have a warped definition of disrespect and how to respond.

i dont care if someone keeps cutting me off. i know how to handle it in a way that you will understand that the ? aint cool and to stop doing the ? without having to raise my voice. i control the situation and my response. but you cant see that. you'll just be so ready to prove you wont be clowned that you are actually getting played and being mad to look stupid. its ways to handle things.

by nikki responding like this i guarantee she messed up money somewhere along the line.
    would you respond like that to someone at work like that?

do you remember when camron met with bill o' reilly? camron got under his skin and didnt have to yell or anything. he got his point across in a way that made bill look stupid and bill was mad and that why we have the you mad gif with camron in it.
    yall ? must have forgot how school was. when you tease someone and they get mad, everyone started to fukk with that person because it was east to get them mad.

seems like yall siding with the person that got mad.

but i see you know nothing about respecting elders. did MC curse at her? did she? so now disagreeing is being disrespected? getting cut off is being disrespected? losing control is cool now?

just remember, ya mom isnt around you all day. how would you feel if ya mom came home an said some young girl cursed her out. are you going to ask you mom what did she do to provoke the young girl?