Eminem, Recovery, will be released June 22, 2010

Options

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Eminem has always been cheesy and corny with his album titles/themes.

Eminem Show > Encore > Curtain Call
    Relapse > Recovery....Congitive-Behavioral Therapy?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    chronic my favorite album right now,,, damn REAL GANGSTA ?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Smh @ ? giving this wigga a pass when he recorded tapes of calling black women ? and saying ******...Recover from what M&M?..Thats exactly what he is..A M&M,a soft ass candy ass cracka who sucks the soul out of the artform with his weak ass satanic raps..Dracula's back for more,
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Smh @ ? giving this wigga a pass when he recorded tapes of calling black women ? and saying ******...Recover from what M&M?..Thats exactly what he is..A M&M,a soft ass candy ass cracka who sucks the soul out of the artform with his weak ass satanic raps..Dracula's back for more,

lol he didnt do that, thats just rumours
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol he didnt do that, thats just rumours

Can the courts please play the tape your honor
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    these oreoz on this site dont care if a klansmen diss'd black people...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol you say that im a racist just because im black? Dre made Eminem and ? made Pac

Wow, didn't know I put your name in my post...

...wait I didn't.

I don't understand when someone posts there's always that special someone who thinks they're being spoken of. I wasn't speaking of you deathrowzorrow, I was speaking in general of the white haters.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Nope cause I've said ? about white people too. People make mistakes, that was a ? big mistake and I was ? at Em for that ? but since then there hasn't been anything he's done that would justify him as a racist. That "klansman" has gotten waaayy more brothas off the street than you.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    turqiun wrote: »
    Nope cause I've said ? about white people too. People make mistakes, that was a ? big mistake and I was ? at Em for that ? but since then there hasn't been anything he's done that would justify him as a racist. That "klansman" has gotten waaayy more brothas off the street than you.

I agree, people make mistakes, Eminem best friend was Proof.... Eminem cried like a baby when Proof died.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options

You're seriously a racist right? Or very very prejudice.

Either way, you hate white people.

Question, since you keep saying crakkaz and all this ignorant spelling racist ? , am I allowed to use the N word to describe you?
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Question, since you keep saying crakkaz and all this ignorant spelling racist ? , am I allowed to use the N word to describe you?

he hates himself
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Can't wait to hear the new music, better be an improvement from relapse, which was mediocre.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options

lol...smh ? plz therr is no 4given that klansmen fa them racist tapez..

nah i dont hate all white folk i hate racist white redneck klansmen like marshall matherz...& plz show me wherr i said crakka?????
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol...smh ? plz therr is no 4given that klansmen fa them racist tapez..

nah i dont hate all white folk i hate racist white redneck klansmen like marshall matherz...& plz show me wherr i said crakka?????

Oh, you've stated, "crakkaz" and a few other words in other topics. Not this one. I'm stating overall in your posting.

I find it funny you're trippin' over Em using that word, he didn't use it in a way that meant in 'general blacks' he specifically used it towards ONE person. Just that people like to blow things outta proportion and let the kettle boil over and make it something it isn't.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    vibe86 wrote: »
    oh, you've stated, "crakkaz" and a few other words in other topics. Not this one. I'm stating overall in your posting.

i find it funny you're trippin' over em using that word, he didn't use it in a way that meant in 'general blacks' he specifically used it towards one person. Just that people like to blow things outta proportion and let the kettle boil over and make it something it isn't.

plz pull up those postz of mine or ? .....& that klansmen fem was dissin da whole black community on them racist tapez..
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    plz pull up those postz of mine or ? .....& that klansmen fem was dissin da whole black community on them racist tapez..

lol

I ain't gotta pull up posts. How would I know you spell it like that? I hardly come to Reason.

And sure, he was dissing the whole black community. I'll leave it at that so nothing gets blown outta the waters here.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^ lol thatz wat i thought now gtfoh....
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

idk about u but that was pretty racist............idk what u consider a "racist" statement homie..............Dude knew what the ? he was doin
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options

lol. Cry about it why dont you.

Patiently waits for Recovery.........
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Recovery

I like that.

You racist dudes will see, again, the white dude will completely ? all over the industry. Cry you homos, cry that he "stole" hip hop.

Eminem is one of the biggest threats to the black community. They will never fully accept him....
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited April 2010
    Options

Keep calling eminem your mastah you nappy-headed, insecure peasant.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Co-sign ? feminem
    Capo1 wrote: »
    Keep calling eminem your mastah you nappy-headed, insecure peasant.
    ? yo ? ass too
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What's worst Eminem making a mistake as a teenager over a female that cheated on him and saying some words outta teenage anger or.......

Chris Brown actually beating up Rihanna like she was a dude

Styles P actually dissing Aaliyah after she passed away

Dr Dre punching a woman in the jaw

Suge Knight killing Biggie Small's

C Murder killing a lil kid

Ja Rule dissing Eminem's daughter over a stupid Rap beef
  • a posting ape
    a posting ape Members Posts: 335
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think its only the poor ? that are postin from they apartments dial up that are really offended by eminems "racist tapes". because i know everytime i swipe my credit card at Morton's Steakhouse, the only thing i'm thinkin about is revenge on eminem.
    just kidding. although i do chuckle to myself when the valet is a white dude
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    idk about u but that was pretty racist............idk what u consider a "racist" statement homie..............Dude knew what the ? he was doin

How many times do people have to say, he knew what he was doing true
    but he was a teenager and everyones makes a mistake when they are angry at a female it's not justified but just try to understand the mind state of anger over a female playing you, in the hood people get shot over just a wrong stare so you are finding it hard to accept Eminem got angry cos his girlfriend cheated on him?

People have a short memory cos y'all forget Eminem even made Song's about his ex wife Kim but was he anywhere close to killing her outside the Music he made about her? no