Time to vote Covet off the Island.

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lmao at you telling me to do squats when you have like negative ass, ole concave butt

and i meant little ass, in reference to your age, but you automatically thought i was talking about your derriere, i guess hurt pigs always squeal

i like how you're now doing the tough girl act, you're gonna kick some ass huh? :))

Suuuurrree you did, kumquat. If I have concave ass you have noassatall syndrome. Accordingly, join zee in the No Ass Crew and stop talking out of your extended back.

sweetie, do you forget you posted that pic of you in the dressing room? there was not a single curve to be seen, nary a one. also zee and i can't join cuz you are the president of the flat ass committee, and u refuse to let us in

and your insult was simply refugee, how exactly is that only attacking me and not ALL refugees, whatever you say doll. you act like the fractious little brat you are, it's not surprising to me, young people tend to be that way

but trust me, the only harm someone has to fear when you threaten them is not to die of laughter

Your libelous terrorism must end, Al Kai-da. Stop examining & scrutinizing my buttocks and work up to my level, bew. You think you'd have a donk considering I just handed you your ass in 1 post :(

You just said she didn't have an ass though...so you handed her nothing? Damn that's ether :(
    I think she's implying that nothingness is larger than kai's ass; meaning kai's ass is negative. So you could hand kai an ass of an equal magnitude and an opposite sign to her own ass and they will sum to zero.
    lmao at you telling me to do squats when you have like negative ass, ole concave butt

and i meant little ass, in reference to your age, but you automatically thought i was talking about your derriere, i guess hurt pigs always squeal

i like how you're now doing the tough girl act, you're gonna kick some ass huh? :))

Suuuurrree you did, kumquat. If I have concave ass you have noassatall syndrome. Accordingly, join zee in the No Ass Crew and stop talking out of your extended back.

sweetie, do you forget you posted that pic of you in the dressing room? there was not a single curve to be seen, nary a one. also zee and i can't join cuz you are the president of the flat ass committee, and u refuse to let us in

and your insult was simply refugee, how exactly is that only attacking me and not ALL refugees, whatever you say doll. you act like the fractious little brat you are, it's not surprising to me, young people tend to be that way

but trust me, the only harm someone has to fear when you threaten them is not to die of laughter

Your libelous terrorism must end, Al Kai-da. Stop examining & scrutinizing my buttocks and work up to my level, bew. You think you'd have a donk considering I just handed you your ass in 1 post :(

You just said she didn't have an ass though...so you handed her nothing? Damn that's ether :(
    I think she's implying that nothingness is larger than kai's ass; meaning kai's ass is negative. So you could hand kai an ass of an equal magnitude and an opposite sign to her own ass and they will sum to zero.
    But if she's handing Kai a negative amount of something wouldn't that imply she is actually giving it to herself? She's giving herself some ass? ? ?

This thread just got even realer.

You 2 are quite the math wizards, and this ? has stumped me for a while now:

You saw a shirt for $97

You didnt have the cash so u borrowed $50 from ur Mom and $50 from ur Dad

$50 + $50 = $100

You bought the shirt and had $3 change.

You gave ur Mom $1 and ur Dad $1 and kept the other $1 for urself.

Now u owe ur Mom $49 and ur Dad $49.

$49 + $49 = $98 + your $1 = $99

Where is the missing $1?

Explain.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So with all the exchanging of ass who is now devoid of ass?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    I see what you're saying but then the question arises, where is this donor ass coming from?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feet look like they been abused by hammers...
    Kushington wrote: »
    Her colostomy bag spilled on both of them and @sour was like:

"Make it nasty..."

Sour aint got no standards b

thats... almost as bad as the two old white people rubbing mayo all over each other from chappelle show.

i-came-pope.jpg
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    Nevermind
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    Nevermind
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let the ? with raptor feet stay

more xenophobia i see.

and how can i scrutinize that which is not there? quite the paradox. and you'd have to have some ass in the first place in order to hand me any

anyway, how is your bff white boy that drinks his own ? doing? hope none of his cracka tendencies rubbed off on you

and what level would that be? the trying to hard and always failing level, you're supposed to get outta that level in high school, why would i wanna regress?

"White" & "BFF" only go together for me if "BFF" stands for Biodegradable Feeble Fuel. As that is what I consider them. If you're referencing a guy named Newman, he's great. It's not everyday you see a white male who pretty much hates and clowns his own race. Good ? , yo. LOL @ this old screen shot of him:

5DoFz.jpg

My militancy rebuffs all crakkka tendencies. I'm shocked and appalled you care for the well-being of my militancy. Gloreh!!

Get your own "ether" next time, Al Kai-da ;)
  • SixSickSins
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol @ six

? go stalk your idol Terrence some more..after all, he's who we can thank for the newfound battery in your back. Blue part deux.

Hoe shut up. Funny how someone can "invigorate" me when they no longer post. You must be relieved by the fact that you no longer need to cower in fear, though.

Furthermore, how about we put this alleged battery in TarTar's back so he can man the ? up and knock you the ? out. We know Vick got a hefty punishment for animal abuse; wonder what TarTar will get for the same offense??
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @Kai.. nah, I think ur wrong but I cant call it.. im dumb as ? .

@Plap.. my bad b, I seen it couple days ago on instagram and it been bothering me since.

@Cole.. nevermind.

I need Fiat to break it down for me.. nh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    48 + 49 + 1 (dollar you took) = 99
    Still missing a dollar.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    Ight now that sounds about right.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe

But if she's handing Kai a negative amount of something wouldn't that imply she is actually giving it to herself? She's giving herself some ass? ? ?

You saw a shirt for $97

$50 + $50 = $100

Where is the missing $1?

Explain.
    You borrowed $100, and paid back $2, so you owe $98; you have a $97 shirt and $1, that's $98 of ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    Is it me or did the page get bigger?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This movie looks good..im sorry its not a typer perry movie

http://youtu.be/T-ssRuc1qjs
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAAAAAAAYUUMMM. is it fight night?!

oh kat, deux means 2 in french! :) Im learning french.. :)
  • Purr
    Options

You saw a shirt for $97

$50 + $50 = $100

Where is the missing $1?

Explain.
    You borrowed $100, and paid back $2, so you owe $98; you have a $97 shirt and $1, that's $98 of ? .

Here comes fiat with his ol I can do finite math in my head ass ?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Six, what's your Twitter name?

I might finally get one.

:-h

https://twitter.com/KweenPhresh
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    Knock both mom and dad the ? out and you don't have to pay ? b.

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    i cant do that math problem because my parents never asked me to pay them back for anything
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My reaction after reading this thread tonight

1-Serious.jpg
  • Purr
    Options
    DAAAAAAAYUUMMM. is it fight night?!

oh kat, deux means 2 in french! :) Im learning french.. :)

french is great, i wish i had focused more on learning how to speak it better, they mainly focused on the grammar in school. the grammar is the hardest part tho (conjugation is a ? , dr and mrs vandertramp verbs, ? me lol). once you learn that, it gets easier from there. what are you learning it for? just for fun?

I have to learn French for UCLA as an English major. You must have 3 years of foreign language.
  • Purr
    Options
    i cant do that math problem because my parents never asked me to pay them back for anything

whoa... youre not black?!
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ghost that hoe

whoa... youre not black?!

Im black, but Im not as black as you
This discussion has been closed.