RACIST.. Method Man Stopped By Police In Germany!!!

Options
deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason
"5 minutes after reporting theft of jackets and jewelry off the Method Man tourbus in Germany to the Munich police department, the same police officers stopped the tourbus on the highway to look for weed. Ledr P aka Palestine, an emcee from Sweden traveling with Wu-Tang member Cilvaringz (opening act) was on board and filmed the whole thing."
LOL this ? was hilarous

[video]http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhAonAI6tetwu4P6i8[/video]

Comments

• ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so what was the outcome? we know...

I dont know about racist... all ? talks about is sm0king.... they figured they were making a name for themselves and were going to find a boat load. But racist egh
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited April 2010
    Options
    got u on camera mother ?

LMAO
  • gak7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its stupid to say this is racist, forget that, its just cops being cops, ? is ? , white or black or whatever..funny vid though.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hahahaha They are they NAZIST ? GERMAN
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ambiguous1 wrote: »
    so what was the outcome? we know...

I dont know about racist... all ? talks about is sm0king.... they figured they were making a name for themselves and were going to find a boat load. But racist egh

Yea I didn't see anything racist about that....? racists is what happened to me last night in my own home.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    turqiun wrote: »
    Yea I didn't see anything racist about that....? racists is what happened to me last night in my own home.

lol what happen
  • Pelly Adams
    Pelly Adams Members Posts: 52
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I don't see anything racist but perhaps profiling?

Let's pretend this is family feud, and the host says, what would you find on a rap tour bus? I think any person would say weed so I guess those cops are profiling...or maybe in Germany, they do routine stops...who knows, it's their country, they make the rules which i no nothing about.
  • gak7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    profiling yes, being ? ? maybe..im sure that was really weed on the bus..but anyways, not racist, just funny.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gak7 wrote: »
    .im sure that was really weed on the bus..

It could have either been weed or the herbs people consume for longer and harder erections
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I don't see anything racist but perhaps profiling?

L.or maybe in Germany, they do routine stops...who knows, it's their country, they make the rules which i no nothing about.
    They do! Many people smuggle weed from Netherlands to eastern Europe through Germany.