You're Bytch Cookin them Cheese Eggs too Nicca!

Options
louis the great
louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
Any of yall ever knew you was goin take a ? chick first time you met her? Speak on it!

Comments

• louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whats the thread title mean
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whats the thread title mean

S M H! Morning after type ? .
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nah not in my repituar but i would beat though
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    to answer your question, ive never looked at a dudes girl with plans of stealing her
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    to answer your question, ive never looked at a dudes girl with plans of stealing her

Word! This thread was dedicated to a excerpt off Kush and OJ! Im ? *n bored!
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    That ? Wiz is aiight man... I aint fully a Fan.. But Im aware of what he is doing.. Ima have to give that Kush and Orange juice a listen.. CUZ that track was smooth as silk..

Officer Rickey got the Smoothest ? out though.. The joint wit Ne Yo is NUTS...

I can't even front the Rick Ross joint is banging
    My homeboy hopped in my car like " Yo bump this ? , I'm telling you"
    And sho nuff the ? was bangin. I might have to download * clears throat* I mean get the new Rick Ross joint
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That ? Wiz is aiight man... I aint fully a Fan.. But Im aware of what he is doing.. Ima have to give that Kush and Orange juice a listen.. CUZ that track was smooth as silk..

Thats Real Rap...But, Flex been playin that ? the last 3 nights on repeat for about 10 mins...

But its still hot...
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? need to stop frontin on Ross... his music is on another level.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ar1134 wrote: »
    ? need to stop frontin on Ross... his music is on another level.

That song is ok but that ? Fraudlent as ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options

man I smoked a blunt listening to that Rick Ross/Neyo joint yesterday...that beat is crazy...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea man.. The fact that Ross is soo fake.. It makes me feel like its a guilty pleasure to enjoy his music.. I cant even enjoy that ? for real cuz as im listenin I know he is blatantly lyin to me.. But damn that ? sound good..

? all rappers are blatantly lying to you lol...
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea man.. The fact that Ross is soo fake.. It makes me feel like its a guilty pleasure to enjoy his music.. I cant even enjoy that ? for real cuz as im listenin I know he is blatantly lyin to me.. But damn that ? sound good..

L O L I know what you mean Emm I give his props duke can rap but that ? be laughin at that ? .
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    head it all before and see it before
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    head it all before and see it before

huh ?
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i meant heard it all before
  • ar1134
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That song is ok but that ? Fraudlent as ? .

LOL seriously???? 90% of the rappers you listen to are lying to you if they thug ? . ? don't move weight and have careers rappin! And if they do, they eventually get locked up. Talkin about he was a cop. SO WHAT? You never known a legit dude to do dirt on the side??? or totally say "? working" and go do dirt instead??

They're storytellers and entertainers. And Ross is one of the best right now. Deeper Than Rap was top 3 Hip Hop albums last year.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL seriously???? 90% of the rappers you listen to are lying to you if they thug ? . ? don't move weight and have careers rappin! And if they do, they eventually get locked up. Talkin about he was a cop. SO WHAT? You never known a legit dude to do dirt on the side??? or totally say "? working" and go do dirt instead??

They're storytellers and entertainers. And Ross is one of the best right now. Deeper Than Rap was top 3 Hip Hop albums last year.

I would have more respect for him if he manned up and just said YEA I used to work corrections! Nothing is wrong wit that. But he lied and then got caught and then kept lyin lol even when the evidence was piling up. I like his music but that whole thing just made him look like the fakest dude ever
  • ar1134
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would have more respect for him if he manned up and just said YEA I used to work corrections! Nothing is wrong wit that. But he lied and then got caught and then kept lyin lol even when the evidence was piling up. I like his music but that whole thing just made him look like the fakest dude ever

"Can't criticize ? tryna get jobs,
    Better get smart, young brotha, live yours,
    Only live once, and I got two kids,
    And for me to feed them, i'll get 2 gigs,
    I'll shovel ? , I'll CO (Corrections Officer),
    So we can bow our heads and pray over the meatloaf,
    I'm lookin at the big picture,
    Keep a ? witcha, tryna get a bit richer"- Rick Ross, Valley of Death- Deeper Than Rap

Seems to me like he did admit to it, even if he did deny it at first.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "Can't criticize ? tryna get jobs,
    Better get smart, young brotha, live yours,
    Only live once, and I got two kids,
    And for me to feed them, i'll get 2 gigs,
    I'll shovel ? , I'll CO (Corrections Officer),
    So we can bow our heads and pray over the meatloaf,
    I'm lookin at the big picture,
    Keep a ? witcha, tryna get a bit richer"- Rick Ross, Valley of Death- Deeper Than Rap

Seems to me like he did admit to it, even if he did deny it at first.

lol are u serious? Come on now.
  • ar1134
    edited April 2010
    Options

i mean i feel what you're saying, but its kinda hypocritical. Everybody lies and gets caught lying. Big deal- its entertainment.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options

The rappers I listen to dont claim to be any of the above^ Unlike Ross. Noreaga owes me hundred favors! GTFOH Ross fake as ? . If he would have admitted it then that would be different but he continues to lie. ? they got ur ? *n paystubs. Bauce Lost!
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options

LOL@ this ? reply being on the Lost Bauce Tapes!
  • ar1134
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL@ this ? reply being on the Lost Bauce Tapes!

it's a song on his last album- a DOPE song at that (kanye shrug). it aint that serious though. LOL @ not liking entertainment because its not REAL. FAIL.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it's a song on his last album- a DOPE song at that (kanye shrug). it aint that serious though. LOL @ not liking entertainment because its not REAL. FAIL.

Ok but you know Ross is fake just like everybody else knows it. Don try though everybody in the Bauce category.