The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make sure yall watch open court tonight at 11 when they talk about today's players..
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph Curry's ankle sore after first game in 7 months? Smfh... ol boy need to holla at grant hill!
  • Beta
    Options
    Steph Curry's ankle sore after first game in 7 months? Smfh... ol boy need to holla at grant hill!

Brandon roy status lol

? has to be traded to the suns and get the help he needs from the medical staff and then go back to GS to continue his career. Otherwise I could see his career wind up not being ? cuz of his ankles. I guarantee his ? get ? up again soon
  • Beta
    Options
    lol @ all these ? checking shaq for the dwight comments...

Steve smith saying he bitter lol
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ T-mac signing dat deal in china

it's probably the best career decision that he's made in a long time. no need for him to still be hanging around the league
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    ATTS wrote: »
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/550774_10151237324160255_1363091238_n.jpg[/img]

@Spyda explain why yo squad even signed this ? nikka lol

? I'm still waiting on the answer myself and I follow this team on twitter, bleacher reports, ESPN NY, etc.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man steph curry might actually have to wear those shackle shoes
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    After watching Open Court I can safely say Shaq at least half ? .

And thats not even considering the Dwight tomfoolery, this ? is just plum ? .
  • Beta
    Options
    Stackhouse there for that vet-mentor experience
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they slayed Barkley's attire towards da end lmao
  • Beta
    Options
    After watching Open Court I can safely say Shaq at least half ? .

And thats not even considering the Dwight tomfoolery, this ? is just plum ? .

Dude came off as a hater and even if it seemed like it when he was playing, shaq just aint a funny ? . Kenny smith funnier than him. Maybe because he doesnt try that hard. Nothing shaq said that entire episode did somebody agree except C-Webb because he was riding shaq

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I agree with Shaq.. Dwight should DOMINATE!... All that pick and roll ? .. It's cool. But Dwight should also be able to get the ball in the POST and go to work on ? .. Night in and night out.. Who is gonna guard him?.. 20 and 15 is light numbers.. Dwight could easily lead the league in scoring...
    Dwight ain't built like that tho. These young ? scared to get down there and do ? work. That ? should be putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers, ? all that gentle giant ?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone got a link to the episode last night, or drop a vid
  • king hassan
    Options
    I agree with Shaq.. Dwight should DOMINATE!... All that pick and roll ? .. It's cool. But Dwight should also be able to get the ball in the POST and go to work on ? .. Night in and night out.. Who is gonna guard him?.. 20 and 15 is light numbers.. Dwight could easily lead the league in scoring...
    Dwight ain't built like that tho. These young ? scared to get down there and do ? work. That ? should be putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers, ? all that gentle giant ?

Hell yea.. And thats Shaq's issue with Dwight.. He lookin at Dwight like you big for nothing ass ? .. How you that brawlic and only can average 20 in an NBA where there is nobody that can truely guard you if u develop a true post game and really say you are gonna dominate.. ? in here callin that hatin..

Lets be clear here.. This is Shaq talkin not no damn Oliver Miller or Greg Ostertag.. If Shaq was playing now he would lead the lead in scoring.. Especially with all the touch fouls.. SHAQ was DOMINANT in his prime.. Nobody could touch him..

And for those people that say Dwight aint a 7 footer.. So ? what.. Hakeem wasnt about the same size as Dwight and much thinner.. But Hakeem was DOMINANT...
    My ? , you just said a mouthfull then. When I used to ball and I had a small dude on me, I was going right to the post every time. Easy buckets, more buckets...
  • DaBull
    Options
    Shaq never dominated on the defensive end of the floor tho, despite being the biggest most physical specimen for 12 years of his prime.....so it goes both ways cuz Dwight DEF dominates the defensive side of the ball
  • DaBull
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Shaq never dominated on the defensive end of the floor tho, despite being the biggest most physical specimen for 12 years of his prime.....so it goes both ways cuz Dwight DEF dominates the defensive side of the ball

Ehhh.. He could do more.. Every time he plays against Tyson Chandler he looks like ? .. Ive never seen Shaq look bad against ANYBODY... Think about it.. This ? only averages 20 points a game... And he played in orlando.. Who else on that team deserves more shots.. There were nights where Dwight would only score 10 points?. And he supposed to be the best?.. He wouldnt make it in the 90's

go watch the 1994 NBA finals

your welcome

edit: 1995 , my mistake
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwight Howard is lucky my ? Yao had to retire, if not the best center title wouldn't even be a discussion
  • king hassan
    Options
    I can tell you one thing I don't like, is that it seems that a lot of these cats don't work on different aspects to their game. The jump shooters don't seem to be in the gym for hours shooting jumpers to perfect that shot, big men don't seem to be working on post moves, and everybody want to be a guard when they don't have real handles like they think they do. I know people say the game has evovled, it really has'nt. These cats to busy in the clubs, making baby mama's and trying to ? Kim Kardashian
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'll say dis hassan players seem to be focusing on mid range jumpers more then they did in da early 2000's when u had guys like Darius Miles who said he didnt wanna add a jumper to his game. I've seen athletic players like Demar Derozan develop a consistent jumper dat he didnt have his rookie year
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Dwight is changin his nick name from Superman to Iron man now? Lol
  • king hassan
    Options
    i'll say dis hassan players seem to be focusing on mid range jumpers more then they did in da early 2000's when u had guys like Darius Miles who said he didnt wanna add a jumper to his game. I've seen athletic players like Demar Derozan develop a consistent jumper dat he didnt have his rookie year
    It's only a few tho young Jedi, a select few. Derozan wants to be a superstar so of course he is, but most of them could care less
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq ? that ? into changing super heroes
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq ? that ? into changing super heroes

Lol not only that straight ? him to change companies PERIOD dude went from DC to Marvel
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    So Dwight is changin his nick name from Superman to Iron man now? Lol

Well Tony Stark was a philanderer
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?

Ehhh.. He could do more.. Every time he plays against Tyson Chandler he looks like ? .. Ive never seen Shaq look bad against ANYBODY... Think about it.. This ? only averages 20 points a game... And he played in orlando.. Who else on that team deserves more shots.. There were nights where Dwight would only score 10 points?. And he supposed to be the best?.. He wouldnt make it in the 90's

I can't blame this soley on dwight though @emm you watch the games stan has that offense jacking threes up like crazy and he wouldn't nearly get the ball as much as he should unless he got it from a rebound or play broke down and you saw what he did to atl when he got the ball constantly he scored 47 and went off on em