Ni99a just told me LeBron should be DPOY, WTF?

Options
2»

Comments

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Dude no one shuts down anyone in the NBA, a good scorer will always find a way to score. Plus like i said, Lebron is the first option scoring and passing then have to play defense. Dwight Howard is the third offensive option on the Magic, he doesn't have to play on both sides of the ball as hard as Lebron.

i swear, ur half a ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    oh hell I gotta draw the line some where and this is it....matter of fact Im throwing Dwade into this as well both of them are always taking easy defensive roles and playing lazy as ? on D....last yr when Dwight was beasting on skinny ass Ilgauskus and all the announcers were saying the Cavs have nobody with enough size and athleticism to guard Dwight did they all forget Lebron plays on the Cavs? I dont even want to hear about a size difference howard-and-james-share-a-few-words-a-time-out-during-game-3-of-the-eastern-conference-finals-played-at-the-amway-arena-in-orlando-florida.jpg Lebron is way better match up then Ilgauskus I dont hear anyone complaining when Lebron is scoring on 6-5 6-6 guards n SFs.

Lmao...I guess D-Howard should guard Lebron too then
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmao...I guess D-Howard should guard Lebron too then
    naw that wouldnt make sense Lebron is faster quicker and it would take Dwight away from the basket where he is best at so your guess would be wrong
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    i swear, ur half a ?

Save your insults because i'm sure you don't have none of the multiple degrees i have. There is no shut down defender in the NBA, good offense will always beat good defense. All you can do is force defenders into tough shots.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lebron has no 1v1 defense. Anybody in the league who's half-decent can give him a quick 20. Anybody.