So this ? dude just try to hit on me...

Options

Comments

• Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well no offense but u look kinda ? n ur tendencies on here scream DIDDY..n once again ur shirtless for the 3 females here..lol n u musta gave off sumthin to them dudes to get at u like that...idk man there's jus sumthin not right wit u

He did, the ? said he turned his back to them. Who the ? is gonna be showing ? they ass? A ? like me would walk backwards with my ass against the wall around a couple of homos.
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Towers...where do you live b? For a man to have to turn his back in fear of ? noticing him? lmao are they ? guys out there for you to be so scared of them? I mean this played in my head...

*Towers notices 2 homosexuals walking towards him*
    *Time freezes as fear grips him. What do do?*

*Think towers think! I know let me turn around quickly so they don't notice me*

Sounds like you're in that HBO show Oz...
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When i was a freshman in high school this fruit bucket was on the same bus as me. In the morning i was the last to get on so everyone knew where i lived. So one day this fruit comes to my crib wit a group of females, knocks on my door and my mom answers and knew what it was real quick. She heated and said "i dnt want none of this non sense"

I didnt know what she was talking about.

Mom dukes calls me to the door and instanly before the chick can get out what she wants to say, i say "What the ? you bring this ? to my house GTF off my lawn" Then I run towards ? dude he tries to run back in the car, i hit em wit a 2 piece. His head bounced off the top of the car by the door (Funniest thing ever) and as the chicks was pulling him in i was shutting the door on his leg as they drove off screaming.
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dpres I'm from harlem fam....lol@turning my back from fear...I turned my back ? I already saw them scoping me out b....
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    were they fine?
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    Dpres I'm from harlem fam....lol@turning my back from fear...I turned my back ? I already saw them scoping me out b....

I see but you act like they are going to ? you! I understand you being uncomfortable but you draw more attention to yourself when you do that.

I remember when I was in college, I going to play handball after work. Before i got on the train this dude kept turning around and looking at me. On some, "mmhmmm, whew" and constantly kept turning around. he was basically acting like how females act. It was the first time ever happened to me and I thought it was hilarious and unbelievable that some dude actually did that.

I was on the train laughing my ass off thinking, "Did a dude dead ass do that." ? was hilarious to me, like it was Def Comedy Jam hilarious, because at the time I only saw flamboyance like that in movies. However now...in Manhattan on West 4th street...the world is changing.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    okay this happen about a 2weeks ago,but i figure i finally share it here on the IC

and this old lady pumping her gas across from me is cheesing at me and she's gonna say,"so what are you gonna do young man"...and then i tell her to "mind her *&%^$#@Ein business"
    rofl .
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nah, I turned around laughing thinking it was a chick. Only to see it was a dude.

I gave him the "gtfoh" stare. He walked away.

I felt a bit ill afterwards, put me off the whole night.

smh..u aint no real ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    2009 g37...

2jdot9e.jpg

I thought your ? was a different color
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Never in my life.
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    getting a compliment from a ? guy is like the total compliments of all compliments...

????what?????
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Looks like these sissys are starting to become a lil bit more bold nowadays. A few weeks ago somebody even posted a vid of two trannies jumping on some str8 ? . Now Im hearin stories about these sissys tryna flirt, grab on ? ? and slip them mickies in they drinks. SMH! ? done got worse. You gotta protect ya neck, your money and bootyhole these days from ? , ? and homos.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Looks like these sissys are starting to become a lil bit more bold nowadays. A few weeks ago somebody even posted a vid of two trannies jumping on some str8 ? . Now Im hearin stories about these sissys tryna flirt, grab on ? ? and slip them mickies in they drinks. SMH! ? done got worse. You gotta protect ya neck, your money and bootyhole these days from ? , ? and homos.

DL ? are the reason why ? ? have these issue. ? guys who are in deinal act straight but dont want to come out the closet. I see every sunday at the abbey on black night.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, some ? grabbed my ass in a club once.

is he still alive????????????????

& @ towers, a ? won't holla at a straight ? unless they think he suspect...
  • t0wers
    edited April 2010
    Options
    FOH...im good with my sexuality....
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    funny ?
    and some of you ? ?
    letting guys grab your ass and not doing anything
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMFH If a ? dude tried to holla @ you then you must have gave him a reason to think you were not str8. I really doubt these guys randomly approach men on the street in that way.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    funny ?
    and some of you ? ?
    letting guys grab your ass and not doing anything
    gotdam.gif
    . .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This thread had me rolling.. nah i never been hit one.. but why is 7 out 10 male servers at restaurants ? .. does waiting tables make one ? ......

j/k
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMFH If a ? dude tried to holla @ you then you must have gave him a reason to think you were not str8. I really doubt these guys randomly approach men on the street in that way.

Hes Right.......
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo ? found out MurderM been postin all this time under another name and of all places this thread LMAO!
  • t0wers
    edited April 2010
    Options

you'd be surprise b....
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you'd be surprise b....

That ? is sickening son really.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Word, these new-age, Diet Pepsi-drinking ? ? don't give a ? , I've been approached by one while I literally had a ? in my lap.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they stare at me all the time but i just throw the crook eye back at em

tip.jpg