Big Ben Investigation Record Made Public

Options
Imaginary Playaz
Imaginary Playaz Members Posts: 199
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Wow the details are even crazier than we thought!

http://deadspin.com/5518136/the-roethlisberger-documents-his-? -was-already-out-of-his-pants

via www.deadspin.com

Since no charges will be brought, the investigation records become public; The Smoking Gun has 572 pages of them. Included are witness statements from those present in the bar, including the victim and her friends. Among the highlights:

•The encounter lasted about ten minutes, beginning from when Roethlisberger entered the back area "with his ? already out of his pants." The alleged victim repeatedly told him she didn't want to have sex, but he kept reassuring her, as they had unprotected sex. She told her friends immediately after, and they reported it to the first police officer they saw.

•According to her friend, both the girl and Roethlisberger were "noticeably intoxicated". His bodyguards "dragged" the victim to the back, and he followed two minutes later. When her friends approached the bar manager to unlock the bathroom door, he told them "Ben's an NFL quarterback, he won't do anything to ruin his reputation."

•The alleged victim had met up with Roethlisberger earlier in the night at another bar, where he called her and her sorority sisters "a tease." They ran into him again at Capital City, where the back room was roped off to everyone but Roethlisberger and "10 to 15 girls." One of her friends told police afterwards that she thought the whole thing was a "set-up," and that Roethlisberger had selected the alleged victim earlier in the evening.

•The alleged victim was wearing a nametag labeled "DTF" When asked, she said it stood for "down to ? ." Roethlisberger replied, "I'm not down to ? , but I like to ? girls."

•One of the girls in the group left the bar angrily after Roethlisberger purchased a round of drinks, saying "all my ? , take some shots."

•Roethlisberger's bodyguards were deleting photos from people's cameras and phones that depicted Roethlisberger drinking.

•When they got home, one of Roethlisberger's friends asked him what had happened in the bathroom. Roethlisberger told him nothing had happened, and that they were just "messing around." He said that she had slipped, and once he had helped her up, he told her they were not going to continue.

•On March 17, 12 days after the incident, a lawyer for the woman requested that the ? probe be dropped, because "a criminal trial would be a very intrusive experience."

So there you have it. By avoiding charges, Roethlisberger escaped potential jail time. But he didn't escape having the sleazy details of his night in Milledgeville splashed all over, for everyone to judge.

Comments

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If this was a black athlete we all know he would be doing jail time.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    •The alleged victim was wearing a nametag labeled "DTF" When asked, she said it stood for "down to ? ." Roethlisberger replied, "I'm not down to ? , but I like to ? girls."

•One of the girls in the group left the bar angrily after Roethlisberger purchased a round of drinks, saying "all my ? , take some shots."

lmao

ben did that ? .
  • poetic justice
    poetic justice Members Posts: 88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So they keep the dude with two separate ? charges, where one of them is really suspicious looking and looks like it may have some truth to it.......

But they get rid of the guy who was proven not to have done what he was accused of, AND had only been charged with possession of a natural substance previously?

Ayo Pittsburg, wheretheydothatat?
  • Imaginary Playaz
    Imaginary Playaz Members Posts: 199
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "Ben's an NFL quarterback, he won't do anything to ruin his reputation."
    You mean like he did with the first ? ?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »

lmao

ben did that ? .

ROFL that ? made me lol
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont know whether to laugh or shake my head at this ? .....
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yo this ? was worse than i thought. ben sound like a straight perv. let this be a black an and his ass in jail. That DTF ? had me dead
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If this was a black athlete we all know he would be doing jail time.

c/s..... ? would have been in jail that night, smh at Ben sleeping nicely in his bed that night.
  • ya boi g
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If the girl had decided to go ahead with the charges I believe they would have tried and convicted Ben ass. I read the girls and the witness statements on another site and I dont see how he would have gotten off...... Then again he probably would have had that Montgomery Burns law team......
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Vick gets 2yrs over dogs...this dude rapes or sexually assault 2 females and nothing.
    Aermikkka.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    can we drop this "if he was black" ? .....they girl didn't wanna go foward.....so the DA didn't prosecute....did Kobe get thrown under the jail?
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this is crazy.....tiger has consenting sex with grown ass women and he is the worse human being ever for the last two, three months....this fool ASSAULTED young women and two weeks of press time.....interesting.....interesting indeed

i hope Pittsburgh ships him to Oakland....lmao
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Vick gets 2yrs over dogs...this dude rapes or sexually assault 2 females and nothing.
    Aermikkka.

he didn't ? or assault anyone
  • ya boi g
    edited April 2010
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Aermikkka

I dont know how true it is but I heard he had another incident when he was in college.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea haha, the "if he was black" ? is getting out of control.
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    even the dude who writes for blacksportsonline ethered the whole argument that this had anything to do with race
  • mike06
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    he didn't ? or assault anyone

It just wasn't proven......
  • mike06
    edited April 2010
    Options
    race will come into play when he is dealt his punishment.....
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    It just wasn't proven......

the point being you could easily make an argument that he didn't get charged b/c of who he is, even if he did commit ? . But an equally effective argument could be made that these skeezers are out here trying to ? and then make a buck
  • mike06
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    the point being you could easily make an argument that he didn't get charged b/c of who he is, even if he did commit ? . But an equally effective argument could be made that these skeezers are out here trying to ? and then make a buck

believe what you wanna believe homie, based on the facts and the statements released......he did something to that girl......and it was wrong whether he is who he is, or they were tryin to get a buck...which if the latter were true...why not go through with the case...