New Dragon Ball Z episodes??????????????

Options
vageneral08
vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Yo what the ? is this true???? someone I know said they saw it on tv....I think nickoloden he said can somebody comfirm this???

Comments

• blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How exactly can they make new Dragonball Z Episodes when a whole 'nother different cartoon, Dragonball GT(which was trash, btw), came afterwards.

Edit: Just looked into this, and it's Dragon Ball Kai which is going to be on Nick. Dragon Ball Kai isn't a new cartoon though, it's a recut and remastered DBZ.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    should have stopped after Z Gt was ? and im sure this new ? will be trash as well
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In February 2009, Toei Animation announced that it would begin rebroadcasting Dragon Ball Z as part of the series' 20th anniversary celebrations. The series premiered on April 5, 2009, under the name Dragon Ball Kai (ドラゴンボール改 (カイ), Doragon Bōru Kai?, lit. "Dragon Ball Revised"), with the episodes remastered for HDTV, featuring updated opening and ending sequences, and a rerecording of the vocal tracks by most of the original cast. The footage was also re-edited to more closely follow the manga, resulting in a faster moving story, and damaged frames removed. As such, it is a "new" series created from the original Dragon Ball Z footage. Like all other Dragon Ball-based anime, Funimation Entertainment has licensed Dragon Ball Kai to be released in North America, airing on Nicktoons Network starting in May 2010, under the title Dragon Ball Z Kai.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Meh.... *shrugs* seen the whole series... wouldn't mind seeing a recon after the last DBZ episode
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah, this isnt anything new. this is old shows remastered,shortend, and prolly in hd(maybe)....... i would of liked to seen some new movies from the DBZ series. that would of been great.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh just old ? in HD
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Id like to see some one pic of the DBZ series and continue from where it left off. Goku jr beasting on kats. Jus take out all that unnecessary filler time