The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    they need to investigate the Rockets GM for drug use. I'm still lost on why they wer so deadset on getting rid of Scola and Lowry.

Scola is old and Lowry was beefing wit the coach plus we got a lottery pick out of him. Why keep scola and lowry? So we can remain mediocre? Not to mention we have d-mo and terrance jones who have potential. As good as scola was he was a liability on defense. The year before last Houston was third in the league in point and STILL didn't make the playoffs because our defense was ass. Asik may be overrated but I'd be willing to bet he will be the third best defensive/rebounding center in the league this year. The Rockets had no direction. Why try to keep a competitive team....... IF YOU'RE not competing. In the NBA your either a contender or you're rebuilding. Being in the middle is the worst, now we're rebuilding which I'm fine with.

All that said they still have no direction. Just like my wizards.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they need to investigate the Rockets GM for drug use. I'm still lost on why they wer so deadset on getting rid of Scola and Lowry.

Scola is old and Lowry was beefing wit the coach plus we got a lottery pick out of him. Why keep scola and lowry? So we can remain mediocre? Not to mention we have d-mo and terrance jones who have potential. As good as scola was he was a liability on defense. The year before last Houston was third in the league in point and STILL didn't make the playoffs because our defense was ass. Asik may be overrated but I'd be willing to bet he will be the third best defensive/rebounding center in the league this year. The Rockets had no direction. Why try to keep a competitive team....... IF YOU'RE not competing. In the NBA your either a contender or you're rebuilding. Being in the middle is the worst, now we're rebuilding which I'm fine with.

All that said they still have no direction. Just like my wizards. You correct in the sense is sucks just being in the middle. I just thought Scola and Lowry were good players that can contribute. They aren't gonna take you anywhere special though. But it's better than what they got now.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »
    My Spurs got Eddie Curry... I don't know how I feel about it but if anyone can whip him back into shape Pop can... And Duncan can mentor him

The hard part will be to get him to commit to the defensive end. That was his problem here in Miami.

If that's his problem he might not get any playing time here...

Well i wouldnt say he wasnt committed to defense but rather he had a hard time grasping the scheme

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    As much as I loved basketball and played growing up, I care less and less about it now for some reason

Why? @kinghassan
    Just seems like there is no skill set, and a lot of cats are relying on athleticism, that's cool but get's boring after while. No one seems to work on thier game and could care less if they have too. It just does'nt hold my interest like it used to.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I loved basketball and played growing up, I care less and less about it now for some reason

Why? @kinghassan
    Just seems like there is no skill set, and a lot of cats are relying on athleticism, that's cool but get's boring after while. No one seems to work on thier game and could care less if they have too. It just does'nt hold my interest like it used to.

Cool story bro...

Yu ol "I wish it was just like the good ol' days" ass ?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a preseason game but I like what I see with Brooklyn.
    They are gonna be an all-around problem offensively
    They tend to go through lull moments on the defensive end but they look solid nontheless
    Side note: Brook Lopez had at least 11 boards tonight
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blatche playin motivated against his former team Nets have serious depth
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Nets are going for the whole theater lighting in the arena during games huh
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    You sound peeved about that bruh
  • infamous114
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    You sound peeved about that bruh

Lol nah I'm just saying it cause it's not common.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    The arena is something to behold all around. I cant wait to go back for opening night against the Knicks. 4 Bars on every floor, swag swag swag.
  • infamous114
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ? it. My boys look good tonight against the Cs. They still young, humble, and hungry. I ? wit these Sixers.

Side note: passed by the Barclays Center on my way to Modell to get new weightlifting gloves. That place is solid. Definitely will be there when Philly comes to the BK.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

east coast version of Staples center, all da celebs gonna be @ net games this year stead of knick games lol
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited October 2012
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

east coast version of Staples center, all da celebs gonna be @ net games this year stead of knick games lol

Bruh............

Everything dont gotta be Laker related lol
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ? it. My boys look good tonight against the Cs. They still young, humble, and hungry. I ? wit these Sixers.

Side note: passed by the Barclays Center on my way to Modell to get new weightlifting gloves. That place is solid. Definitely will be there when Philly comes to the BK.

@TruthWriter

malik wayns looks like a solid scorer, on a team with alot of scorers now. nick young will take the lou williams spot.

can't wait for bnyum to get back.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yahoo fantasy league 16 teams h2h...draft is this sunday night 10pm join if your serious

League ID#:14548
    password mvp2013
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »

Bruh............

Everything dont gotta be Laker related lol

nah, but Staples does have that lighting that infamous was referring to. where they dim the audience and the court has a spotlight on it similar to a theater setup. wasnt tryna throw shade on BK...not this time at leaast
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They were doing that at msg first.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the mavs are already suspending delonte west?
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Just caught the highlights from the Nets and Wizards.. I like what I saw from Blatche.. If he plays to his potential.. Thats going to be a major plus for the Nets..

He needed that change
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mbyuiiz9BF1ruj0bpo1_500.jpg

Dead ass this is the first time I couldn't tell if an image was real or a video game. Weird...