Virginia declares April Confederate History Month....cr@ckas are going too far now

Options

Comments

• hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    maxxb wrote: »
    You turn past atrocities into an issue of race just because they did.
    What you're failing to see past is race.
    I'm a pretty transcendental person, I think its the people that wrong eachother, it has nothing to do with race. Racists makes racial issues, race should NEVER be an issue with anyone or any matter. It just does not matter at all.

Any has a white person done anything to you personally? Because if so, I can understand why your racism is so prevalent. But the fact that you've probably never had a single truly noticeable injustice put upon you because you're black from a white person should have your mouth shut.
    My mom's had a gun to her head, I've had one to mine, my familys been robbed, both my sister's been ? more than once, all from which race? Black people.

But you don't see me running around saying the n word and spewing racist ? about how blacks are evil and destroy ? , because I see past race, its a product of society and the evils of the human.

LMAO, well cry us a river.

You poor baby, now that your family has been robbed and ? by "blacks" the only thing for you to do is join a HipHop website and use a Black rappers name for your screen-name trying to convince strangers that "race should never be an issue"....get the ? outta here with that ? untill DWB and all-white juries cease to exist race will always be an issue.

Yep, your mommie got a gun to her head, thats between her and her ? , and your sisters need to find a quick cure for their Jungle-Fever....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »

You poor baby, now that your family has been robbed and ? by "blacks" the only thing for you to do is join a HipHop website and use a Black rappers name for your screen-name trying to convince strangers that "race should never be an issue"....get the ? outta here with that ? untill DWB and all-white juries cease to exist race will always be an issue.

Yep, your mommie got a gun to her head, thats between her and her ? , and your sisters need to find a quick cure for their Jungle-Fever....

? .....lol....to be fair, maybe he just really loves hip-hop.....I could be wrong.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    on the other hand, they have reason to be optimistic after McConnell won in VA; additionally, NC went Democrat, but by a very thin margin: in a state with about 4500000 votes for the office of the presidency, Obama topped McCain by about 14000. this is less votes than Barr got in the state.

again, i don't see how Obama loses in 2012, but i don't think his victory is dependent on him keeping VA and NC.

I agree, if he wins Ohio, Nevada, and Colorado again, Obama will be fine. ALL POLLS show Obama beating Romney, Palin, and Ron Paul in head to head match ups so far, mostly in double digits.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ALL POLLS show Obama beating Romney, Palin, and Ron Paul in head to head match ups so far, mostly in double digits.
    the latter two should go without saying. Romney's the only legitimate candidate of the three and, frankly, he's just going to end up as the sacrificial lamb for 2012 while the GOP plans a better candidate for 2016.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the latter two should go without saying. Romney's the only legitimate candidate of the three and, frankly, he's just going to end up as the sacrificial lamb for 2012 while the GOP plans a better candidate for 2016.

Michelle Obama versus Newt Gingrich in 2016.............? You never know......
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • maxxb
    maxxb Members Posts: 58
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »

You're mad because youre ashamed that a member of a race you see as a bunch of ? has seen more dirt in the world than your uppity rich sheltered johns hopkins university ass.
    Race is made an issue by racists such as yourself.

And ? I was trying to say that you are ignorant as ? , and still hold the white race responible for something our ancestors did, when every injustice done to me and my family PERSONALLY (not 200 years ago before I or anyone I knew was born) was done by black people, yet I make no ? connection, people are people and people are evil. You're the epitome of a bitchassnigga, a hypocrite, and an uppity black snobby racist. Everything is an issue of race.
    More loaves of wonderbread than whole wheat in the isle? Racist store.
    A white guy says he prefers white girls over black girls? Racist ?

You've proved yourself to be more of a child than a 17 year old, congratulations.
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You're mad because youre ashamed that a member of a race you see as a bunch of ? has seen more dirt in the world than your uppity rich sheltered johns hopkins university ass.
    Race is made an issue by racists such as yourself.

And ? I was trying to say that you are ignorant as ? , and still hold the white race responible for something our ancestors did, when every injustice done to me and my family PERSONALLY (not 200 years ago before I or anyone I knew was born) was done by black people, yet I make no ? connection, people are people and people are evil. You're the epitome of a bitchassnigga, a hypocrite, and an uppity black snobby racist. Everything is an issue of race.
    More loaves of wonderbread than whole wheat in the isle? Racist store.
    A white guy says he prefers white girls over black girls? Racist ?

You've proved yourself to be more of a child than a 17 year old, congratulations.

LMAO!! ....me mad no, Im laughin' at you. Im laughing at your little whiny ass and calling me uppity rich and sheltered is funny considering my resume is open domain to my brothers on this website...Im certified. qualified and bonafied......do the research.

(Race is made an issue by people with a feelings of inadequacy due to their lack of color/melanin, lack of rhythm, lack of SOUL, or just plain ol' ? envy.

? it takes a real ? type kracker to get pistol-whipped, robed and ? , all in one lifetime....you and your family must be walking targets, or people just know they can harm you and the women in your family because you are a coward who wont retaliate..LOL.

You are the epitome of a bitchassKracker a walking doormat for criminals to wipe their feet on, a white victim that has fallen in love with the image's of his attacker's ...you are the poster-boy for Stockholm syndrome...a sick ? , a battered spouse, and the complete embodiment of cowardice, a human invertebrate.

"More loaves of whole-wheat-bread than bleached-white in the isle" good its more healthy (White bread is bleached and strip of essential nutrients...its inferior....) reverse racism!
    "A white girl says she prefers Black guys over white guys " good size matters (Black men are the standard of masculinity and white women want a mate thats Tall DARK & handsome..supreme) reverse racism!

You have proven yourself to be the most victimized loser since Young Berg congratulations.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Slightly OT but - I still haven't forgiven Ludacris for trying to make the confederate flag cool.

That's gotta be one of the most idiotic moments of rap.
  • maxxb
    maxxb Members Posts: 58
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tell me what your definition of cowardice is when you have a gun to your head and a crackhead behind it.

tell me what you can do about a ? that happens when you're 7 and youre not even around for?
    this isnt malibus most wanted, I didn't pick up a hip hop record and start imulating a culture that's alien to me.
    I got no dad, and I was raised by the people I lived around. They all happened to be mexican and black. I may not act like you think I should (i.e. a ? or some ignorant ass white person) but I was raised by people with heart so naturally I got it.

You haven't kept yourself from getting robbed by being black or hard, ? , you just never been robbed before. And if you did, you'd probably value your life more than being "real"
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    Slightly OT but - I still haven't forgiven Ludacris for trying to make the confederate flag cool.

That's gotta be one of the most idiotic moments of rap.

I thought Ludacris burned the Confederate flag when he appeared with it on stage?? He had a concert in which he got booed when he first appeared with it, and than he later burned it....
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tell me what your definition of cowardice is when you have a gun to your head and a crackhead behind it.

tell me what you can do about a ? that happens when you're 7 and youre not even around for?
    this isnt malibus most wanted, I didn't pick up a hip hop record and start imulating a culture that's alien to me.
    I got no dad, and I was raised by the people I lived around. They all happened to be mexican and black. I may not act like you think I should (i.e. a ? or some ignorant ass white person) but I was raised by people with heart so naturally I got it.

You haven't kept yourself from getting robbed by being black or hard, ? , you just never been robbed before. And if you did, you'd probably value your life more than being "real"

You poor thing, its your own fault that you failed to share the pipe with a fellow ? -head and forcing him to pistol-whip you to get you to puff and pass.

You were raised by Mexicans and Blacks, they took you in like a stray dog so they could get close to those precious sisters and mother of yours..they succeeded and you failed. (Black Snake Moan)

You were raised by people with heart because your father didnt have the "heart" to acknowledge your existence....he left the trailer soon after your birth I assume :(

I havent been robbed as of yet, I carry myself with a certain self-assuredness, and my aura is the size of football-feild. I have ancestral etheric beings that guard my every step.

Any foolhardy attempt to harm my person will result in the end of your suffering and a most grievous chastisement in the afterlife....pay homage peasant this is GODBODY.

"You have kept yourself getting robbed by being white and soft, ? , you been robbed before. And when you did, you probably valued your life more than it was "worth"
  • janklow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Michelle Obama versus Newt Gingrich in 2016.............? You never know......
    this will be the worst election ever
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this will be the worst election ever

I know lol.....I do like Michelle's style though, she can carry a room's presence, similar to how Obama can.

What would be a good matchup for 2016 for u than? Michelle Bachmann versus a really old Hilary Clinton?
  • janklow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What would be a good matchup for 2016 for u than? Michelle Bachmann versus a really old Hilary Clinton?
    see, honestly, i'd prefer if the Democrats and Republicans both put up good candidates, because i'd like to think if the guy i didn't vote for won, i could still say "well, he's the best his party had to offer." example: i know some people who wanted Clinton as the Democratic nominee because she was worse/easier to beat than Obama, but i find this ultimately ridiculous; they should want the best possible Democrat to be running in case the Democrat wins. so Bachmann/Clinton would be a ? disgrace. hopefully the GOP will have some classy governor or someone like Huntsman as a real candidate for that election. i don't know who the Democrats will groom during what i presume to be Obama's inevitable second term, but it better not be Clinton.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    see, honestly, i'd prefer if the Democrats and Republicans both put up good candidates, because i'd like to think if the guy i didn't vote for won, i could still say "well, he's the best his party had to offer." example: i know some people who wanted Clinton as the Democratic nominee because she was worse/easier to beat than Obama, but i find this ultimately ridiculous; they should want the best possible Democrat to be running in case the Democrat wins. so Bachmann/Clinton would be a ? disgrace. hopefully the GOP will have some classy governor or someone like Huntsman as a real candidate for that election. i don't know who the Democrats will groom during what i presume to be Obama's inevitable second term, but it better not be Clinton.

In all honesty, I can't think of any charismatic Democrat that can win in 2016 either, but I'm pretty sure it will be one that is an unknown right now.

He or she will have to have the following requirements either way: be a lackey for Israel, promise to start a future beef with the Middle East (the most picked on region in modern times), and continue the military-industrial complex.

If they have these attributes, 2016 won't be too hard for the Democrats, unless Obama screws it up somehow.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    did anybody see that ? azzz ? on cnn supportin the confederat month, and pretty much tryin to say that folks loved being slaves??? don lemon shut his azzz down

hell yea..don lemon did that....he dismissed his ? azz quick
  • janklow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In all honesty, I can't think of any charismatic Democrat that can win in 2016 either, but I'm pretty sure it will be one that is an unknown right now.
    i think the problem is that there's no real "star" from Congress and the Democrats don't really have any higher-profile, competent governors. do they? i can't think of one.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think the problem is that there's no real "star" from Congress and the Democrats don't really have any higher-profile, competent governors. do they? i can't think of one.

You're right, there are no stars among the Democrats or Republicans right now. I don't see Biden taking over in 2016 when he couldn't even out compete John Edwards, and Edwards' career is over, obviously. This is why it seems Obama is always on TV, because there are no stars he can rely on to help him spead his message and agenda. Obama doesn't have a Scottie Pippen to rely on right now, ? , he doesn't even have a Dennis Rodman.

Sarah Palin is the ONLY star in politics than can compare to Obama, and when the comparison is made, she fails miserably. Most Americans don't want her to run for president, even amongst Republicans, lol. Scott Brown I think is a rising star, and he may very well be a president some day, I honestly would not be surprised if he runs in 2012.
  • janklow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sarah Palin is the ONLY star in politics than can compare to Obama, and when the comparison is made, she fails miserably. Most Americans don't want her to run for president, even amongst Republicans, lol. Scott Brown I think is a rising star, and he may very well be a president some day, I honestly would not be surprised if he runs in 2012.
    i could see Brown being forced to run out of desperation, but ultimately it'd be a stupid idea. i mean, who could imagine a guy who was barely a senator seriously running for the presidency? not electable!
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i could see Brown being forced to run out of desperation, but ultimately it'd be a stupid idea. i mean, who could imagine a guy who was barely a senator seriously running for the presidency? not electable!

Well Obama managed to pull it off, lol..........which actually has me thinking, if no strong Democrat emerges in 2016, maybe Obama should try to get a 3rd term? After all, FDR got 4 terms. Based on how Obama's doing right now, I personally wouldn't mind.

Is anyone with me?
  • janklow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ...which actually has me thinking, if no strong Democrat emerges in 2016, maybe Obama should try to get a 3rd term? After all, FDR got 4 terms.
    i trust you are aware of the Constitutional issues preventing such a scenario and this is just passionate talk based on your love of Obama...
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i trust you are aware of the Constitutional issues preventing such a scenario and this is just passionate talk based on your love of Obama...

I know, lol.....ah well, we'll see what the future holds.
  • janklow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know, lol.....ah well, we'll see what the future holds.
    i think, cynically, that Democrats suspect that it would backfire on them eventually and thus wouldn't support it. plus, i have this "there will never be another Constitutional amendment passed" theory that i'm running with right now.
  • Five
    Five Members Posts: 38
    edited April 2010
    Options
    **leaves Virginia**