Drakes buzz peaked in summer 2009 and it fell off

Options

Comments

• tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dude eminem was copping pleas he had his manager call zinos manager and squash ? cause zino wanted to shoot the fair one

smh........Y u still Defendin dude??? he got herbed......if It was really like that then no Pleadin and Beggin would stop the Wolves From Coming lol.......
  • youngfresh23
    youngfresh23 Members Posts: 137
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Drake is wack the dude is always using the same formula aint no depth to his character
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    smh........Y u still Defendin dude??? he got herbed......if It was really like that then no Pleadin and Beggin would stop the Wolves From Coming lol.......
    dude zino said he was gonna see em on up and up you think ? had to call the wolves for who d12 yea iight...its a fact eminem never been to Boston since that slick comment came out his mouth. i know cats who get it in on that level and zino gets respect from all the killers in the bean...not saying he superthug but he a real cat...plenty cats cant come to boston paul pierce got put in line a few years back
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dude zino said he was gonna see em on up and up you think ? had to call the wolves for who d12 yea iight...its a fact eminem never been to Boston since that slick comment came out his mouth. i know cats who get it in on that level and zino gets respect from all the killers in the bean...not saying he superthug but he a real cat...plenty cats cant come to boston paul pierce got put in line a few years back

How??? he plays in boston all the Time lol
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How??? he plays in boston all the Time lol

On September 25, 2000, Pierce was stabbed 11 times in the face, neck, and back and had a bottle smashed over his head while at the Buzz Club, a late night dance club in Boston's theatre district. He had to undergo lung surgery to repair the damage.[18][19] Nevertheless, Pierce was the only Celtic to start all 82 games in the 2000–01 season. Also, witnesses say that Pierce was attempting to separate the fighters when he was stabbed.[20] Tony Battie, Pierce's teammate at the time, along with his brother, saved him by rushing him to a nearby hospital after the near-fatal stabbing.
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    On September 25, 2000, Pierce was stabbed 11 times in the face, neck, and back and had a bottle smashed over his head while at the Buzz Club, a late night dance club in Boston's theatre district. He had to undergo lung surgery to repair the damage.[18][19] Nevertheless, Pierce was the only Celtic to start all 82 games in the 2000–01 season. Also, witnesses say that Pierce was attempting to separate the fighters when he was stabbed.[20] Tony Battie, Pierce's teammate at the time, along with his brother, saved him by rushing him to a nearby hospital after the near-fatal stabbing.

yea..........but he still paly in boston though homie.........
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea..........but he still paly in boston though homie.........

yea but you think he still talking ? at clubs.. sleep if you want come over here with that ? let the whiteboy em fool you
  • BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No it wasnt set up for him. He got on those ? songs cuz his buzz that he built. I guess you cant understand what hype is. Same thing woulda happened wit 50 back when he was comin out had he said yes to collaborations ? was tryna do wit him.

uh yea it was...many many artists have built LEGIT buzz...but still didnt get put on JZ album, when they didnt even have one out themself. i didnt hear of jimmy until im goin in...and i keep my ear to the street not ? blogs... i guess thats y i didnt hear about him. most of these dudes have no fans outside the internet. bottom line i have heard the most popular drake songs and havent heard him ? ? ...heard him on flex hot 97 it made me want to throw up...disgracing that pedestal...i remeber rocafella or dblock gunit dipset would be on there kickin classic FREESTYLES...not this fakeness. somethings real suspect about him
  • BiLLZ333
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea but you think he still talking ? at clubs.. sleep if you want come over here with that ? let the whiteboy em fool you

lol yea boston got hoods and ? ...but it aint extra hard over there b...ur hottest rapper is sam adams lol mean streets of boston
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BiLLZ333 wrote: »
    uh yea it was...many many artists have built LEGIT buzz...but still didnt get put on JZ album, when they didnt even have one out themself. i didnt hear of jimmy until im goin in...and i keep my ear to the street not ? blogs... i guess thats y i didnt hear about him. most of these dudes have no fans outside the internet. bottom line i have heard the most popular drake songs and havent heard him ? ? ...heard him on flex hot 97 it made me want to throw up...disgracing that pedestal...i remeber rocafella or dblock gunit dipset would be on there kickin classic FREESTYLES...not this fakeness. somethings real suspect about him

LOL "I keep my ear to the streets" ? outta here wit that ? . I aint gonna even comment on that. And you act like Jay is a almighty ? and that since he appeared on jay's album means it had to be fabricated. Most of these dudes if you talkin bout the xxl freshman and slaughterhouse I can agree. And those groups you named would be spittin written lyrics especially roc and dipset so you have respect for that? Whats the difference between what Drake did and what they was doin
  • Pelly Adams
    Pelly Adams Members Posts: 52
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am not a drake fan. He's a decent rapper with hype written all over him which I feel he does not deserve. But having said that, his buzz, at least in Houston area...is still strong..perhaps it's different in other parts.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

The report you posted clearly says he was tryin to break up a fight and got stabbed. LOL@ Boston and Benzino whack ass being. Racist ass white people up there aint ? hard bout Boston fam.SMH@ you thinkin Zino or anybody from Boston goin to the D to murk Em. You got to be out ur ? *n mind! Them ? from the D will shut ur city down ask them Atlanta ? .
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol yea boston got hoods and ? ...but it aint extra hard over there b...ur hottest rapper is sam adams lol mean streets of boston

sam adams aint even from boston he's from the burbs he just say he from boston
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The report you posted clearly says he was tryin to break up a fight and got stabbed. LOL@ Boston and Benzino whack ass being. Racist ass white people up there aint ? hard bout Boston fam.SMH@ you thinkin Zino or anybody from Boston goin to the D to murk Em. You got to be out ur ? *n mind! Them ? from the D will shut ur city down ask them Atlanta ? .

wow ? thats what the report says i know ppl who know the ppl who did that ? and he was popping lip..? u been to boston racist white folk are in south boston go try ? in dorchester mattapan or the bury...nobody said anybody was going to the D to murk eminem i said shoot the fair one that means square up throw hands you know your boy eminem aint throwing hands with anybody...and like i said ever sdince eminem said the "mean streets of boston" he never been up here...
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options

nobody saying its extra hard all i was saying is zino has respect he put a lot of good niggs on...? was trying to say he a sucker he not the don of boston but he respected for his contribution to the game which was the source magazine im not with that my hood harder than yours ? its ? ? in every hood its real ? in every hood...lyrically yeah he's wack but if someone wants to battle he always gonna put a reply and i respect even if he loses
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wow ? thats what the report says i know ppl who know the ppl who did that ? and he was popping lip..? u been to boston racist white folk are in south boston go try ? in dorchester mattapan or the bury...nobody said anybody was going to the D to murk eminem i said shoot the fair one that means square up throw hands you know your boy eminem aint throwing hands with anybody...and like i said ever sdince eminem said the "mean streets of boston" he never been up here...

Now you know ppl who know ppl. C'mon Son! Next LMAO@ you even thinkin Zino wants a fair one with anybody Wheretheydointhatat? must be Boston. Aint no such thing as a fair one where I'm from buddy. You might wanna stay in the Mean Streets of Boston where one on one fist fights still occur. That will be all oh Boston Lost!
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Now you know ppl who know ppl. C'mon Son! Next LMAO@ you even thinkin Zino wants a fair one with anybody Wheretheydointhatat? must be Boston. Aint no such thing as a fair one where I'm from buddy. You might wanna stay in the Mean Streets of Boston where one on one fist fights still occur. That will be all oh Boston Lost!

lol you think eminem about gunplay ? like that get fair ones and get smacked around we hand them the beats...eminem got the battery in his back cause 50 was signed to the label...and i do know ppl who know people who shanked up pierce and its a fact he came here from cali thinking ? was sweet..the only reason that breaking up the fight story was made up was cause nobody snitches over this side...if pierce woulda have said what really happened he would have been in the river floating why you think them dudes never got caught in a club full of ppl...gtfoh im off this yeah you know what b you right boston lost everything is suburbs and college town i was lying
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options

u have know clue wat ya talkin about....cuz BENZINO is da reason y da klansman mashall matherz start'd goin everywherr n a BULLET PROOFVEST & hired da CIA & FEDZ fa protection....so zno could neva touch da klansman cuz DA SLAVEMASTER JIMMY IOVINE/DA MACHINE made sure his n!gger hatin klansman fem stay'd safe away from benzino....BUT jimmy neva got protection fa feminemz cotton pickin oreo slavez D12 thatz y PROOF got his azz beat n MIAMI by MURDER INC & BENZINO order'd that asswhoopin....& that klansman marshall aint neva do ? 2 nobody n da inc or zno fa beatin proof azz all feminem did was make that ? azz trak TOY SOLDIER wit proof dyin n da toy soldier video smh!!!!!!!!!
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn yall be beefin over here more than a lil bit lol

but yeah like I said yesterday it's no way the ? buzz can be fading when he has a ad at the top of site right now

no like right now

scroll up

* Russell Simmons voice*

thanks for coming ? bless good morning
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dorchester mattapan are all hard hoods.Word up.Dorchester got a high ass crime rate.Mad storys about little kids shooting at cops.Ya remember that story about that 15 year old that was snipping police fomr his project window?Well it was in dorchester.And Mattapan is no joke.Too many latinos wilding.
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dorchester mattapan are all hard hoods.Word up.Dorchester got a high ass crime rate.Mad storys about little kids shooting at cops.Ya remember that story about that 15 year old that was snipping police fomr his project window?Well it was in dorchester.And Mattapan is no joke.Too many latinos wilding.

nah b mattapan is haitian dorchester jamaicans roxbury black americans egleston latinos uphams cape verdeans south boston irish and north end itsalians
  • BiLLZ333
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn yall be beefin over here more than a lil bit lol

but yeah like I said yesterday it's no way the ? buzz can be fading when he has a ad at the top of site right now

no like right now

scroll up

* Russell Simmons voice*

thanks for coming ? bless good morning

ok u stated this earlier...doesnt mean anything except that possibly the the people behind him feel his buzz slipping and need to reinforce it...his buzz is slipping a lil, and im sure they have 2345 charts about it. the industry bettin the house on this clown, so they need to put an ad up so people like u see it and think drakes buzzin hard still
  • BiLLZ333
    edited April 2010
    Options

yeah boston is hard, i been dorchester/mattapan. its ghetto. ? just seemed real racial up there, seen white dudes call ppl ******s to their face n ? , irish ppl run that city. it just seems like every person i know from boston has to emphasize that its hard and usually bring up some incident that happen 5-10 years ago. i ? wit boston i was there burnin Ls on newbury st or watever coppin clothes.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nah b mattapan is haitian dorchester jamaicans roxbury black americans egleston latinos uphams cape verdeans south boston irish and north end itsalians

Well all the latinos I met were from mattapan.Anyways my little bro usto live in the beans.I can't remember where.Anyways Beans is nothing nice.Juelz got rocked in jail in boston.Ya remember that.And I forgot wich famous rapper got ran the ? outta boston.