dusouljah wrote: »
    plenty of times...? bomb

I used to be in there ALL the time.

Getwitcha
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i got preggo so they thought they were doing the right thing by making us be a traditional family. That ? lasted under 2 years, we didnt speak for a couple years after, everything regarding our children went through our parents. Finally we sat down one day talked about ? and came to the agreement that had we lived our lives for ourselves we prob would have made it as a family, but its best to jsut be friends for our kids sake.

Hell me and his soon to be wife take our dauthers shopping together sometimes

Same ? happened to a homeboy of mines except they was older, they still married but son is miserable and he wont leave her cuz he worried bout his Pops (whos a preacher) gettin mad or disowning him. ? 's crazy!
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Happy hour and Fraternity party tonight, spring football game and tailgating tomorrow.

What frat is having a party?

Getwitcha
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    Ah.....

No Racial

But Spanish people stay tryna Wife they kids up early

we gets busy yo

? bird i didnt know u were dominican! now i love you even more *hugs hugs hugs*
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Same ? happened to a homeboy of mines except they was older, they still married but son is miserable and he wont leave her cuz he worried bout his Pops (whos a preacher) gettin mad or disowning him. ? 's crazy!

i hear stories like that and smh.

you got ONE life, never let anyone tell you how to live it.
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options

Real Talk !
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sigma BBQ and hitting up a probate. Between those things, I am getting ? and entertaining some company...
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    we gets busy yo

? bird i didnt know u were dominican! now i love you even more *hugs hugs hugs*

lololol yeah. Everybody always makes fun of me and says they know im crazy because JA women and Dominican women are crazy enough, but mixed them together and its a whole nother level of crazy lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What frat is having a party?

Getwitcha

My fraternity is having it's annual big ass spring party (over a 1000 people show up), everyone shows up in bikinis and stuff like that. Every sorority compete for a prize as our princess and the money they collect gets donated to the homeless in Orlando.
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options

yeah it was a hard lesson to learn but, thats another reason I am the way I am and do what the ? I want when I want. Those were a few years of my life where I could have done soemthing totally differnt that were wasted and had to be made up for. But when your 16 you know how ? goes
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah it was a hard lesson to learn but, thats another reason I am the way I am and do what the ? I want when I want. Those were a few years of my life where I could have done soemthing totally differnt that were wasted and had to be made up for. But when your 16 you know how ? goes

I can totally understand. At 16, there arent many options in a situation like that. But props for finally being true to yourself.

See--like thats my motto on life: be true to yourself. Of course others are gonna judge, but itd be sad to spend a lifetime in misery just to keep up appearances. I know people like that. When I look back on it all, I know my life wont be perfect but i wanna do it my way
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *Hit the mall later today and cop a few things wit the wifey.
    *Later tonight work on some homework.
    *Saturday evening going to that Hawks vs. Bucks playoff game.
    *Saturday night, I might ? 1 or 2 of them hoes from Freaknik.
    *Sunday, I'm going repent of my sins from Saturday night and prepare to start my week again.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm a lame :( I plan on doing spring cleaning, goin to my cousin's house and getting everything ready for her new baby and his arrival (wash all the clothes from the baby shower, sterilize the bottles etc), cleaning my damn carrrr finally

And imma run around lake montibello sunday morning. If one of yall see me out there, don't say ? to me. imma be all sweaty and embarrassed :(
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Bird PM............

tag your it
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jaurenlo wrote: »
    sigma bbq and hitting up a probate. Between those things, i am getting ? and entertaining some company...

im watchin you!
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm a lame :( I plan on doing spring cleaning, goin to my cousin's house and getting everything ready for her new baby and his arrival (wash all the clothes from the baby shower, sterilize the bottles etc), cleaning my damn carrrr finally

And imma run around lake montibello sunday morning. If one of yall see me out there, don't say ? to me. imma be all sweaty and embarrassed :(

? i love lake montabello
    one time someone sent me a msg on fb asking me was that u running around the lake with your dogs? im like umm no... :O :'( baltimore is too damn small i swear yo
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? maybe i should change mine too! ? :'(

@ Ms S that sounds like fun ma :)

I love Marley Fest

Live Music
    Good Food
    Vendors set up booths so you can shop for anything from sunglasses to bongs
    and folks can smoke freely with no harassment from the laws
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im watchin you!

lol...

What can I say.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    party a while chill with the homies a few chicks
  • louis the great
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'm a lame :( i plan on doing spring cleaning, goin to my cousin's house and getting everything ready for her new baby and his arrival (wash all the clothes from the baby shower, sterilize the bottles etc), cleaning my damn carrrr finally

and imma run around lake montibello sunday morning. If one of yall see me out there, don't say ? to me. Imma be all sweaty and embarrassed :(

l m a o
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Back at ya

its on you
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'll be doing some yard work.....clearing the monkey grass from my flower beds, and getting the beds ready to be tillered on Monday

Damn we need some rain.....
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? i love lake montabello
    one time someone sent me a msg on fb asking me was that u running around the lake with your dogs? im like umm no... :O :'( baltimore is too damn small i swear yo

hahaha man....
    I remember this dude on myspace msged me asking me if i get on the red line at union station lmao that ? said he seen me like 3 days in a row. that was scaryyyy. People are weird.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jaurenlo wrote: »
    lol...

What can I say.

idk but u need to say the words I wanna hear!
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm going to a Career Expo tomorrow at Fort Meade.

I wanted to take wifey paddle boating in DC but I don't I'll be able to now.