Hiii ic ppl.. What u doin this weekend?

Options

Comments

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao!! Imma really go though. I have a short list of churches that have been suggested. I really like Morningstar Baptist in Catonsville but :-/ that drive. smh

DU- Ur church is small huh? I think I want a medium sized congregation. Small churches usually have folks that are all up in each others business.....which is cool sometimes but I'm too private for that atmosphere

Zion is medium-small I'd say, but no one is ever up in my business. They are so friendly and nice but they leave you the hell alone which I love. Once you hear the pastor's word you're gonna be like ? . Every time I bring some up in there they be like "I've found a new church home" lol. I'd love to see you there :)

Catonsville is way too far tho west side FTL i hate goin over there.
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I aint drivin my truck until my new tire comes in the mail.. Ill only come if u dont mind ridin in my hooptie.. Or u can come pick me up.. Whichever is more convenient for you babygurl.. :-)

oh u still ridin on that donut i put on when i changed your tire? smh @ u emm. lmao
    ? it i'll go in the hoopty.. im a ride or die ? emm... lets go... i want like 6 margaritas
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yea, u might not like my church, lol....everyone knows everyone on a first name basis

LOL! Yea...I'd get real mad- real quick. Idk....I got privacy issues lmao
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and tearin the club up

26463_738545571748_15708607_41201217_1668937_n.jpg
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not sure if I can go against Lebron this year.. As long as the rest of them ? dont stink up the Gym and Kobe dont get ? at the end of games on his Black Mamba ? .. I think Cavs take it..

Either way I hope Lebron comes to NY.. My ? knicks need a facelift and hopefully lebron can usher in a new era...

yeah but what about oklahoma....yall sleeping on them
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Zion is medium-small I'd say, but no one is ever up in my business. They are so friendly and nice but they leave you the hell alone which I love. Once you hear the pastor's word you're gonna be like ? . Every time I bring some up in there they be like "I've found a new church home" lol. I'd love to see you there :)

Catonsville is way too far tho west side FTL i hate goin over there.

yea and from Towson it's super duper far....but when I tell u the pastor had me OPEN! The word he preached when I went there was so super powerful....I was like damn gina....I fell in love with that church quick fast lol. And the only reason I went is cause it was "Greek Day" and my Sorors wanted us to represent at their church. I ended up seeing people that I knew lmao and I don't know no damn body down here so it was really weird. People that used to ride the MARC train wit me and ? lolol

Imma let you know when I go so you can look out for me!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not sure if I can go against Lebron this year.. As long as the rest of them ? dont stink up the Gym and Kobe dont get ? at the end of games on his Black Mamba ? .. I think Cavs take it..

Either way I hope Lebron comes to NY.. My ? knicks need a facelift and hopefully lebron can usher in a new era...

lol only way I see Lebron honestly going to the Knicks is if the Cavs disband that team...he'd be going about 3-4 years backwards in his career by going to the Knicks...he'd have to start building all over again...and idk...I don't see Shaq being able to hold Dwight Howard for a full 7 game series and we already know Big Z can't do it...their guards don't match up well either so even if they do come out the East Mo Williams, Delonte West, and Boobie Gibson ain't gonna be able to compete with those guards out west...imagine Mo Williams having to guard Chauncy Billups or JR Smith's ass...the size advantage alone is enough to give other teams the advantage
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can't wait for it to come out...imma DL that ish as soon as it hits the net! lmao

yeah tracy morgan is a damn fool lol!
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and tearin the club up

26463_738545571748_15708607_41201217_1668937_n.jpg

LMMFAO @ that pic

fam lookin like "C'mon baby, you dont want to dance with me?!?! I run sheeeet!! C'mon...just one dance"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Putting the dock and boatlift in at the cabin... Which puts me one step closer to putting the boat in, which puts me one step closer to the good life...

Summer is sooooo close I can taste it.
  • blackrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    yeah but what about oklahoma....yall sleeping on them

too young...give OKC 2-3 more years and they can be something, that is if they don't do the same thing the Bulls did and implode 3-4 years ago
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BlackRain don't act like you don't see me up in here -_-

So, when is your birthday?
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hold up! You all in here talking about basketball and didn't notifiy me?????????
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea and from Towson it's super duper far....but when I tell u the pastor had me OPEN! The word he preached when I went there was so super powerful....I was like damn gina....I fell in love with that church quick fast lol. And the only reason I went is cause it was "Greek Day" and my Sorors wanted us to represent at their church. I ended up seeing people that I knew lmao and I don't know no damn body down here so it was really weird. People that used to ride the MARC train wit me and ? lolol

Imma let you know when I go so you can look out for me!

I love it when the word really moves you... no greater feeling than leaving church after hearing a powerful sermon :tu
    I think you will really like pastor Prentice too... just let me know when you wanna go! I dont go every single sunday but I will make sure I'm there when you go

@ Emm ? ... tienes mas suenos de mi? :)
  • blackrain
    edited April 2010
    Options

I agree with the latter part.. About them not being able to guard Chancey and all that..

But yo Lebron.. May very well come to New York.. It aint as bad as u think.. U need a big 3 to win in this league... If he comes.. U can mark either Amare or Bosh in to be comin with him... We got that Italian kid Gallinari and we also have Wilson Chandler.. Thats a hell of a start.. If Donnie Walsh can bring in the rest of the peices we will be built to win immediately.... N I mean come on.. Who dont wanna play in the garden every night?..

But being a knick fan im biased.. Realistically its a long shot.. *smh* @ the past 10 years of being a knick fan.. So depressing..

Im sorry but I honestly think the whole "playin in the Garden" thing is overrated by NY'ers...I think it would still be valid if NY was seen as the mecca of b-ball but it's not anymore, and the Knicks haven't really made playin in the Garden something to aspire to over the last few decades so I see a few players passing that up for the chance to win a title on a team that doesn't need to be completely rebuilt...
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hey how about ya'll support your boy Millz and post this convo in Cheap Seats. :-)
  • blackrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BlackRain don't act like you don't see me up in here -_-

So, when is your birthday?

lol I see you in here tryna find a spot to go holla at your man Jesus lol..my b-day is October 21
  • blackrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hey how about ya'll support your boy Millz and post this convo in Cheap Seats. :-)

how about the fact that your sig still hasn't changed...
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    he's hilarious....so so hilarious...i laugh at everything he says

Hes a ? ....he was funny and respectable back when he was fresh
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    how about the fact that your sig still hasn't changed...

lol what I think its sweet , jsut like me. But oyu know that already dont you
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm going to be doing some serious yardwork SMH

my lawn is green so I got to put in work in the NC heat FTL :(

sidenote: SMH @ all this cupcaking in here LOL
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol I see you in here tryna find a spot to go holla at your man Jesus lol..my b-day is October 21

? are u a libra?!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Putting the dock and boatlift in at the cabin... Which puts me one step closer to putting the boat in, which puts me one step closer to the good life...

Summer is sooooo close I can taste it.

If I go to MN....would u take me fishing?

then again u might throw me off the boat....smh damn forget it.
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sooo.. i want something good for lunch... and emm holla is taking forever to come pick me up in his hoopty... wtf.... soo.. what should I eat??

across the st theres a whole foods, a pizza place, taco fiesta (a mexican mod on this forum works there), then there's little italy. hmmm..........
  • blackrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? are u a libra?!

yeah lol.......