edited April 2010 in The Reason
http://www.suprememag.com/2009/?p=5545

i always thought New York/Jersey bloods were corny as hell

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    some Jersey Blood sets actually have ties to the West...but NY Bloods just jacked that ? from LA...never understood that ? myself either
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    these gang recruitment videos are funny. Also that OG Burns ? is a snitch. Parole for conspiracy to commit murder and he is a known gang member? That ? snitched.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pistol Pete ftw
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    these gang recruitment videos are funny. Also that OG Burns ? is a snitch. Parole for conspiracy to commit murder and he is a known gang member? That ? snitched.

lol same ? i said
    i was like wait wtf???? ? dont even make sense
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pothead420 wrote: »
    lol same ? i said
    i was like wait wtf???? ? dont even make sense

I know right. I mean I could understand if it was your first offense and you had no priors. But this ? is the well known leader of a gang and gets convicted of a serious felony and only gets probation. Put it this way if John Gotti or any known mafioso got convicted of that charge they would give him as many years as possible but this ? walks haha. ? that I have no criminal record and I bet you I would see time for conspiracy to commit murder ? that ? the ? is a snitch. These Trenton Bloods need to open their eyes and see the snake in the grass haha. ? is pretty obvious to me.
  • mosdef212
    mosdef212 Members Posts: 151
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah dude is a snitch
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know right. I mean I could understand if it was your first offense and you had no priors. But this ? is the well known leader of a gang and gets convicted of a serious felony and only gets probation. Put it this way if John Gotti or any known mafioso got convicted of that charge they would give him as many years as possible but this ? walks haha. ? that I have no criminal record and I bet you I would see time for conspiracy to commit murder ? that ? the ? is a snitch. These Trenton Bloods need to open their eyes and see the snake in the grass haha. ? is pretty obvious to me.

all this may be true, but if they prosecution knew they couldn't prove any of this in court, then they weren't gonna waste money taking it all the way to trial...doesn't necesarrily means he snitched...some of ya'll have no idea how the politics of how the law works
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Word up, that was the same ? I said. The other dude got 18 years for manslaughter, he probably snitched to get the lesser charge.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mosdef212 wrote: »
    http://www.suprememag.com/2009/?p=5545

i always thought New York/Jersey bloods were corny as hell

corny or not, them ? bang like crazy...........