Why does america openly attack and bash obama,but they back the ? down when bush

Options

Comments

• bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Please. Bush got clowned because he sounds dumb when he talks.

Obama has muhfuckas talkin secession, arming for revolution
    n

And what's wrong with this?

Not everybody loves daddy government. No matter who is president.

This government needs to be brought back to reality and if that takes civil disobedience, secessions, etc then so be it.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not everybody loves daddy government. No matter who is president.

uhhhh, WRONG. I'm sorry, let me rephrase: ? .

Where were these militias and "Oath Keepers" when Bush was signing the Patriot Act and the FBI was abusing the ? outta the National Security Letter system? Where were these soldiers calling their Commander in Chief an "unlawful usurper" and refusing to obey orders when Bush was starting a war under false pretenses? Where were these people with the "DON'T TREAD ON ME" flags when Bush was reserving the right to do anything to any citizen in the name of "National Security"? Where were these people calling Afghanistan a disaster when Bush was acting like that war didn't exist? Where were all these GEE-YATT DAYUM "FISCAL CONSERVATIVES" screaming about "enslaving our children" and treasury securities when Bush was..........

Oh that's right. They were too busy saluting their brave conservative War President who was JUST LIKE REAGAN!.....until Summer 2005
    This government needs to be brought back to reality and if that takes civil disobedience, secessions, etc then so be it.

Yes, because if there's one thing that will convince the Big Bad Government to lessen its power, its directly challenging its legitimacy via a secession crisis. That totally wouldn't result in the Gov't taking massive action or anything. Gov'ts and leaders never ever use crisis scenarios to their advantage.

straight checkers right there...
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    uhhhh, WRONG. I'm sorry, let me rephrase: ? .

Where were these militias and "Oath Keepers" when Bush was signing the Patriot Act and the FBI was abusing the ? outta the National Security Letter system?
    Actually the Oathkeepers are a pretty old group but they officially formed in 09'. There has always been a group of troops and public servants who'll said they will vow to protect the Constitution and will not turn their weapons on American civilians.
    Where were these soldiers calling their Commander in Chief an "unlawful usurper" and refusing to obey orders when Bush was starting a war under false pretenses?
    Again, there were plenty of soldiers who protested against Bush's foreign policy, havent you seen any of Micheal Moore's movies. Also, during the presidential primaries, do you know which Republican candidate had the most support among active dutie Military? McCain you say? ? no. Ron ? ? Paul, the guy that wants the close the hundreds of bases we have around the world, get out of Korea, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and repeal the Patriot Act.
    Where were these people with the "DON'T TREAD ON ME" flags when Bush was reserving the right to do anything to any citizen in the name of "National Security"?
    Again, most were there protesting, those protesters usually were branded far left anti-war people but a lot of them were Constitutionalists, Libertarians, and classical liberals.
    Where were these people calling Afghanistan a disaster when Bush was acting like that war didn't exist? Where were all these GEE-YATT DAYUM "FISCAL CONSERVATIVES" screaming about "enslaving our children" and treasury securities when Bush was..........
    Cant speak for all the Tea-Cons, but I know most REAL fiscal conservatives were bashing Bush just as much as Obama, go check out Peter Schiff on youtube and see some of his old videos. Go check out Ron Paul in his presidential debates.

Yes, because if there's one thing that will convince the Big Bad Government to lessen its power, its directly challenging its legitimacy via a secession crisis. That totally wouldn't result in the Gov't taking massive action or anything. Gov'ts and leaders never ever use crisis scenarios to their advantage.

straight checkers right there...

Could be right could be wrong, who knows, but if the Fed continues on it's course people have no choice but to disobey. This ? is going to get ugly, we aren't there yet but we are headed in that direction. And if the Federal Govt wants to send in paratroopers because some state chooses not to obey Obamacare, and nullifies the federal income tax ,then Civil War it is. Will any state do that? I doubt it, most of this talk of secession and nullification by state politicians is just political posturing. If a republican was in office right now Rick Perry wouldn't be saying ? . But the people are genuinely angry and they have the right to be.

So when it comes down to it, are some of those Tea-party people hypocrites? ? right. Are some racists? Sure Are they correct in their assertion that the government has gotten so big that it will eventually break this country? You damn right ? . Current course is unsustainable, period. Even Ben Bernanke is finally saying that our debt is getting to the point of unsustainability if he is saying that in public, imagine what's being said behind closed doors. So I dont care who said what when, or why they didnt say this then, if you right your right. ? act like they are going to be shielded when this ? goes down. Everybody gonna fill the pain my brother.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    thats really not true. Obama's federal spending is going to far,
    you SPEND your way out of a recession Matt
    far exceed what Bush spent, and one of the main employers that continues to hire during this time is the federal governement.
    A job is a job I doubt anybody gives a ? where their check is coming from so long as they get one.
    Not to mention the health care takeover, taking over student loan lending, and General Motors.
    Health care takeover is NOT a takeover.

Student lending? GOOD! ? the banks. Better for schools, better for students...? THE BANKS.

Because General Motors was doing such a swell job right?
  • DarcSkies777
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh and BTW thread starter is right. Bush got MADE FUN OF...

That's very different from people stockpiling weapons and making threats. Nobody wanted to "take their country back" from Bush. There is far more venom and hatred toward Obama than there was for Bush and its all about his skin color. Period. I dont feel sorry for Obama because he kisses white ass a little too much for me to be honest. But it is what it is.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh and BTW thread starter is right. Bush got MADE FUN OF...
    . There is far more venom and hatred toward Obama than there was for Bush .

Im sorry I just gotta call ? . I remember specifically sitting around with my potnas hating Bush with a passion. And I knew plenty of people that did. Yall ? go selective memory.

I know some of the hatred towards Obama racist? Hell yeah especially those birthers.

But the majority of it happens any time we have a Democrat as president. Same went on during the Clinton years.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The govt doubled in size under Bush, here's to small govt.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im sorry I just gotta call ? . I remember specifically sitting around with my potnas hating Bush with a passion. And I knew plenty of people that did. Yall ? go selective memory.

I know some of the hatred towards Obama racist? Hell yeah especially those birthers.

But the majority of it happens any time we have a Democrat as president. Same went on during the Clinton years.

Word bill clinton was black...
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Word bill clinton was black...

? Clinton he wasn't black.

"Few years ago, he would have been serving us tea (chuckles)" -Clinton
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

You misread..
  • DarcSkies777
    edited April 2010
    Options

Did they stockpile automatic weapons, make death threats to Congress after the Patriot Act was passed, form Militias to fight him and his impending "invasion" of their homes, say freedom was dead when he used reconciliation to pass his Senior Meds Bill and say he was a secret terrorist?

If not then it isnt ? .

And lets not forget that your friends had good reason to hate Bush. Nobody has good reason to hate Obama...........yet.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited April 2010
    Options

I'll have to agree. He was a decent REPUBLICAN president but thats about it. I dont think he's racist at all but he sure knew how to rile up the racists...

"Jesse Jackson won NC too."

"A few years ago he'd have been serving us tea...."
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cuz muhfuccas was gettin them checcs under the table......so no matter how dumb Bush's ideas were sounding....when u have that $300000 chec in ur hand....u'd go wit whatever he says too.......plus they jus want to blame the blacc man like they do for everything wrong wit america
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nobody has good reason to hate Obama...........yet.

I dont hate Obama, I hate the government. He being the President ...well......I guess I do hate him. Good guy though.

But you have to realize, the Bank bailouts, Healthcare, cap and trade, not to mention all this fear mongering going on out there on the internet has awoken a lot of people. I have no problem with people stock piling weapons, I know i am.

As for the patriot act, Libertarians and Liberals have spoken out against that peice of ? legislation since it's inception. Since Obama came, its just Libertarians and Constitutional conservatives still speaking out against, and Obama just signed it back into law. People that they were getting change but its just more of the same. Just the rhetoric is different.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    florida321 wrote: »
    Very good point. If he was exactly the same as Obama he wouldn't have had such a hard time. They on Obama for hella obvious reasons.

They want to play the dumb role like bush got clowned for no reason.

That's how clueless these guppies are, if they saw a lynch-mob they would tell us its a picnic.

Racism and Xenophobia are easily recognized by non-white peoples except for the few that have been socially programmed and haven't had a "? -wake up call" in a minute

The sickness that would cause people to call a Chicago politician a terrorist is baffling....and putting a ? mustache on a half-Black man is even more incredulous.
    They say he's not an American citizen as if that has some bearing on his ability to do his job proficiently but say nothing of Prescott Bush being a ? ?
    They say he's a muslim.....so what if he was are these Xristian-whites so intolerant and ignorant that they believe muslims are one monolithic terrorist organization

It speaks volumes that one of the most affable, articulate, and likable president of our lifetime has received more death threats than any other president in history, yet he hasn't started a war, cheated on his wife, illegally wire-tapped conversations, or killed Qaddafi's daughter. The hatred he has generated is especially disturbing if you consider the disproportionate amount of African American leaders and figures who have been assassinated by hateful devils.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont hate Obama, I hate the government. He being the President ...well......I guess I do hate him. Good guy though.
    I dont think you government types really hate the government all that much. I'm sure you use a lot of government services in your daily life that, because of government, you take for granted.
    But you have to realize, the Bank bailouts, Healthcare, cap and trade, not to mention all this fear mongering going on out there on the internet has awoken a lot of people. I have no problem with people stock piling weapons, I know i am.
    1. Everything except the bailouts were necessary. And even with the bailouts ? would have hit the fan without them so....

2. I dont have a problem with people stockpiling weapons. I have a problem with the reason they are doing it.
    As for the patriot act, Libertarians and Liberals have spoken out against that peice of ? legislation since it's inception. Since Obama came, its just Libertarians and Constitutional conservatives still speaking out against, and Obama just signed it back into law. People that they were getting change but its just more of the same. Just the rhetoric is different.

HUffPo always gets at Obama about the Patriot Act. And I think there is a larger conspiracy (no roswell) going on with the patriot act. I think they are doing ? we dont even know about. It's about more than just tapping phones and ? .

Oh and I never expected change from Obama. I just voted for him to ? rednecks off and up the suicide rate in the South.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont think you government types really hate the government all that much. I'm sure you use a lot of government services in your daily life that, because of government, you take for granted.

? you have no choice to use government services. Soon as you step out on the roads your using govt services. Me personally, I want the government super super extremely small, ? , I would rather a private police force rather than a government police that we have now.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd also like a private police force. I think that would cut down on police brutality because if the police act up....cancel their contract. There is def. too much government but when I think of what would I want cut....I cant think of anything.

*makes a thread*
  • Swiffness!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Me personally, I want the government super super extremely small

Ah yes. A weak government with very little real power. Sorry, but I'm with my ? Thomas Hobbes on this. Any NationState with a "super super extremely small" gov't is a country with a power vacuum, a vacuum that will filled by rather unpleasant organizations.

"During the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that conditions called war; and such a war, as if of every man, against every man." - Hobbes

And yes, I understand you don't wanna live in Somalia or Haiti, but I'm sayin. Governments exist for a reason. That Ayn Rand utopian fantasy is as unrealistic as Marx's "final stage of society".
  • Swiffness!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd also like a private police force. I think that would cut down on police brutality because if the police act up....cancel their contract. There is def. too much government but when I think of what would I want cut....I cant think of anything.

*makes a thread*

Well the FOP always fights police brutality cases hard because every cop is afraid of doing something that costs them their pension. So maybe you have a point - after all, private corporations have NO problem deading the pensions of loyal 20+ year employees...

But could you imagine the corruption if say, the CEO of PoliceCorp was in the drug game? LOL ?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    some of yall, I assume are smart enough people to realize that stating a fact about our government is NOT the same as endorsing it, nor is it the same as trying to discredit its effectiveness. It is what it is.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Ah yes. A weak government with very little real power. Sorry, but I'm with my ? Thomas Hobbes on this. Any NationState with a "super super extremely small" gov't is a country with a power vacuum, a vacuum that will filled by rather unpleasant organizations.

"During the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that conditions called war; and such a war, as if of every man, against every man." - Hobbes

And yes, I understand you don't wanna live in Somalia or Haiti, but I'm sayin. Governments exist for a reason. That Ayn Rand utopian fantasy is as unrealistic as Marx's "final stage of society".

Statists loving using that argument.

"Governments are neccessary becuase people cant take care of themselves. " Sure they can.

But this is why Im a bit more of a minarchist than an anarchocapitalist. I think but Im not sure if humans are civilized enough for a "No government" system.

But a government there to protect peoples inalienable rights and up common sense laws, im all fore. All this other ? , no thanks.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I' call your ? and raise you three ? . As you stated, You and your partners just sat around. You were not going to rallies where the President was at strapped. You were not out in public praying for the death of the President, holding up signs calling GW a ? , peckerwood, ? . There weren't Newspaper articles about Bush being lynched and portraying him as a Terrorist.

If you had, you and your ? would be sitting in prison cells or you would have got merked. Bush was straight ? ? up. People were being put in prison because somebody heard something not that they actually did something. The Patriot Act and Omnibus terrorism bill were in full effect.

Which one of those potbellied rednecks was talking about armed revolution and overthrowing Bush? Hell no, they was with it.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c_gutta1 wrote: »
    This ? talkin bout wat he'll do if it was up to him.. wat? lol.. U got 1800+ post since dec and talkin bout you'd be on some revolutionary ? .. gtfoh!! u in the house. u complaining about wat obama doing, but u in the house... u dont like wats going on.. instead of postin all day u could be active out here trying to fix wat u think is broken.. be it anarchy or knocking on doors organizing. get active. and not IC active. lol[/QUO]

Damn ? you had me rolling on this ? ...
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    I' call your ? and raise you three ? . As you stated, You and your partners just sat around. You were not going to rallies where the President was at strapped. You were not out in public praying for the death of the President, holding up signs calling GW a ? , peckerwood, ? . There weren't Newspaper articles about Bush being lynched and portraying him as a Terrorist.

If you had, you and your ? would be sitting in prison cells or you would have got merked. Bush was straight ? ? up. People were being put in prison because somebody heard something not that they actually did something. The Patriot Act and Omnibus terrorism bill were in full effect.

Which one of those potbellied rednecks was talking about armed revolution and overthrowing Bush? Hell no, they was with it.

Pleanty of people, I can tell you for a fact becaue I associated with them all the time. The racist hicks praying for his death are on a whole other level, but the vast majority of people enraged right now dont think like that.