souljah, take all the posters who have your pic and tie them up in a bundle...

Options

Comments

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    u ? off this cat...
    standing-cat-is-standing-o.gif
    he's gonna get u
    evolvedcat25.gif
    . .
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nah actually ive never been to a comic book fair. nor do i feel the need to go around bragging about the ? i get. and putting a pic of a cartoon character is suspect, BUT HAVING A PIC OF ANOTHER REAL LIFE MALE ISNT?????
    thats the irony in your definition of ? your using examples when it's obvious what is ? and what is not in the Donkey is hazy. so ? =other male posters pics in avi but not all males pics in AVI? ? is not having secret club meetings with all males on AIM? but its ? to partake in a joke with other male posters? please help come up with a universal definition of what is ? and what is not. Im confused son.

blazini0br-1.jpg
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    billfagger you're the first of blanks man pic disciples so getting at you isnt even funny anymore. calling you ? is like calling elton john ? and the sky blue. has no effect anymore. its just a fact.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    evolvedcat25.gif
    . .

why the ? did they give him a sword...

? ...

is bout...

to go.....

down
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    evolvedcat25.gif
    . .
    *dead*..............................
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So this is hot in the O 10?
  • earth two superman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So this is hot in the O 10?

yep. ? take their internet life so seriously that they not only make weeks for appreciating men online, they put his pic so that they can glance at him constantly.

This is what happens when dudes grow up without a father figure in their lives.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WhHow did American Loo manage to get on anybody's Ignore List? lol He seems like an upstanding citizen to me.

I've actually reported the IC to the Better Business Bureau because of it..... =(

Any man that would put another male poster's pic in his av is a man whose posts I don't need to see.
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this again??!?!
    is it really bothering you??
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    at least these DUdes given yall something to talk about
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yep. ? take their internet life so seriously that they not only make weeks for appreciating men online, they put his pic so that they can glance at him constantly.

This is what happens when dudes grow up without a father figure in their lives

damn..........
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options

yet you have made it your mission to constantly address it, and not give a clear cut Universal definition of what u, the expert on all things ? is ? when it comes to AVI's.
  • a.mann
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I changed it just for you babe!! I've headed back home now, I just was riveted by the shenanigans like everyone else today!!

for good?

im up north now
  • earth two superman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    yet you have made it your mission to constantly address it, and not give a clear cut Universal definition of what u, the expert on all things ? is ? when it comes to AVI's.

if youre too damn slow too understand what ive said, thats not my concern. like i said, its only my opinon, but everyone is entitled to it. if you dont think its suspect, i cant convince you it is.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

thank you for educating me sir so I can be a real IC poster just like you even tho you have a pic of another man in your avi as well :shrugs

word to my sig
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Damn ? how big is that brush you holdin. You painting a broad ass generalization of a picture.
  • a.mann
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »

I think he means the bases of an avi is to represent who you are and what you are about

and having another male poster as your avi may what's leading him to these allegations toward ya'll.

i just think maybe y'all feel the ? 's cute or something.....do you?
  • earth two superman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thank you for educating me sir so I can be a real IC poster just like you even tho you have a pic of another man in your avi as well :shrugs

word to my sig
    that pic is a fictional character homie. he dont exist. im sure youre old enough to realize that. i chose that name because it fit my posting style when i began to post.
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

word to my sig

stop it. lol
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that pic is a fictional character homie. he dont exist. im sure youre old enough to realize that. i chose that name because it fit my posting style when i began to post.

RIGHT..............it's totally different cause Du is a real person to me LOL
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini0br-1.jpg

word to me................
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao.....yall still on this??
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I think he means the bases of an avi is to represent who you are and what you are about

and having another male poster as your avi may what's leading him to these allegations toward ya'll.

i just think maybe y'all feel the ? 's cute or something.....do you?

My AVI does not represent me as a man. my character does.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lmao.....yall still on this??
    this ? just can't appreciate a good soul. ? all mad and ? bashin his key board in searching for comic relief gifs.