How ? is you to let another man tell you to put another man pic in your avatar?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    does your wife know that a bunch of openly ? men have your picture in their avatar?
    she thinks it's funny as well...

she put on in hers as well...
  • quanman
    quanman Members Posts: 64
    edited April 2010
    Options
    like I care that much lol

You obviously do
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    would it make it not ? if it was a random dude? Irony.you're picking and choosing what u think is ? i dont want examples i want a universal definition.

I'll post this again since u duckin ?
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Since that thread of quanman's got closed and I see Jay in here. It seemed that other posts were deleted because of "phishing links" were all those posters banned that quoted it? Such as Parallel Rhymes?

i'll answer it for you. Those were the first of the quote post that I deleted, once it was discussed with the higher ups (lol) it was determined that going forward anyone who quotes the links should be banned also because if youve been here any amount of time you know not to repost or quote those links.

Would you like me to make a sticky informing people that said actions can and most likely willr esult in banning?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wtf are you talking about i answered you a page ago. a male putting the pic of another male poster in ur avatar is a sign of wanting ? attention. yes. holy ? log off. dont you have to go play with your son?

bonobo_nb07.jpg
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wtf are you talking about i answered you a page ago. a male putting the pic of another male poster in ur avatar is a sign of wanting ? attention. yes. holy ? log off. dont you have to go play with your son?

bonobo_nb07.jpg
    so is a random man not ? ? I'm trying to break down your logic. maybe you have a point but with just one example i can't properly ? the situation.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so I gather dusouljah is going threw a "kimi-vention" here.......
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and e2s take the cape off

he obviously doesn't want to be "saved"
  • earth two superman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    so is a random man not ? ? I'm trying to break down your logic. maybe you have a point but with just one example i can't properly ? the situation.

i cant dumb it down any more for you ? sorry. i cant.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i cant dumb it down any more for you ? sorry. i cant.
    u never really answered my questions I asked for a universal definition a set of comment traits that will help us come to a conclusion on what is ? and what is not in regards to Pics in AVI's
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "It's only acceptable to have a man in your avatar if he's wearing his sports uniform" Gfunk :42:
  • earth two superman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    (I cant believe im actually responding to this)

you sure are curious about this ? . its like you need help to prove to yourself this aint suspect.

of all the pics you could choose to represent you (which is what an avatar is), choosing the pic of a male, with whom you have no connection to, except that you both post in the same forum, is SUSPECT. you basically saying you like that dude for just being him, what little you know about him, and want his image as yours. you obviously take this very serious, since your are participating in this along with other men. you are a follower with a ? , suspect interest in someone.

even a person of limited intelligence like yourself can understand this.

im done wit this.
  • earth two superman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "It's only acceptable to have a man in your avatar if he's wearing his sports uniform" Gfunk :42:

wow he brought it back to the Gfunk era (no snoop and dre)
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn what happened to GFunk?
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    (I cant believe im actually responding to this)

you sure are curious about this ? . its like you need help to prove to yourself this aint suspect.

of all the pics you could choose to represent you (which is what an avatar is), choosing the pic of a male, with whom you have no connection to, except that you both post in the same forum, is SUSPECT. you basically saying you like that dude for just being him, what little you know about him, and want his image as yours. you obviously take this very serious, since your are participating in this along with other men. you are a follower with a ? , suspect interest in someone.

even a person of limited intelligence like yourself can understand this.

im done wit this.
    again this is a mere example. so clearly u have idea what the ? your talking about. ur done for the day fat ? . my point has been proven.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah he went back with that one...

ayo Jay why did the avi default size get smaller after it was enlarged last week and no pics in sig?
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mad capes being thrown like a James Brown Concert.
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol...lmao...

it's like my own concert

methodmanflip-o.gif
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If ? in donkey had matching avatars, ? would call them ? for it, but when G&S posters do it.....

lol @ thinkin it's an appreciation and not an actual diss when the ? that started it got "Jolly Ole IC ? " as his insignia.
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If ? in donkey had matching avatars, ? would call them ? for it, but when G&S posters do it.....

lol @ thinkin it's an appreciation and not an actual diss when the ? that started it got "Jolly Ole IC ? " as his insignia.

lol @ rell
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lol...lmao...

it's like my own concert

methodmanflip-o.gif

lol..................
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no offense homie but I stopped answering questions a few hours ago, due to it being such a beautiful Friday. someone's already asked that in the feedback thread, it'll get taken care of. :tu. again no diss.

Fa sho :tu
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Hetero stuffs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________
    Highly cosignable.
  • Dupac
    Options
    the beginning of the end

:(
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gym culture is ? as ? . ? is rampant on Insta. ? postin' their half naked boys like its casual fam