Lets try this again Cheap Seats Debates..Who is interested?

Options
one_manshow
one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Now we got more traffic in this joint who is interested in debates? We tried setting this up before but we only had a good 3-4 serious posters. Anyone interested in this.....if so drop your expertise in knowledge whether its NBA, NFL, MLB, Boxing, College B-Ball etc. All you lurkers and guest sign up Cheap Seats is need of some posters who can debate and got knowledge

PSA: Bubble gum posters please continue posting the reoccurring"Who is better Lebron/Kobe threads"...there is more to sports than Kobe/Lebron.

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ya set it up, i'll sticky the threads and ?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In the words of Mr Wocka Wocka Wocka...."Oh lets do it......"
  • one_manshow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shitman I see you lurking fam...you in or what?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the ? throws its name into the tournament
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm always down to talk NBA and NFL
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Set it up I'll do it
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shitman I see you lurking fam...you in or what?

already

nba, nfl, college hoops
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I doubt anyone is on my level when it comes to knowledge of the Sweet Science, but it will be exciting to find out...
  • Imaginary Playaz
    Imaginary Playaz Members Posts: 199
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm Down. NFL, NBA, and Baseball, and athletes getting in trouble are my specialties
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm Down. NFL, NBA, and Baseball, and athletes getting in trouble are my specialties

? MC, is that you? Hahaha. Jus' ? ' wit' you man
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can talk some NFL all day
  • one_manshow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    topics any1??

Just sign up whatever topic you want to debate in

1. When it comes to overall legacy and impact on the game of b-ball with respect to skill and leadership who is better Kobe or MJ?

2. Speaking in terms of this years MVP race who should win it Durant or James? I'm down for this one...one of you Lebron stans lets get this cracking.

3. Should the NFL expand to more regular season games? (one person agree's and another refutes)

4. Looking at how games are decided in overtime in the NFL should it take a field goal or TD to win?

5. Who is GOAT QB in the NFL?

6. Pound for Pound who is the better boxer Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather

7. When looking at overall careers who is the better center David Robinson or Patrick Ewing?

8. Should March Madness be expanded to more than 64 teams?

9. Better WR in during their respective prime's...T.O or Randy Moss?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    5. Easy....Peyton Manning.....the way he commands his offense and elevates the game of his receivers.....second to none.

9. Randy Moss hands down...biggest impact at that position since Jerry Rice.

3.Yeah, but I also think if they expand the regular season then they should cut the amount of pre-season games
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2010
    Options

1. When it comes to overall legacy and impact on the game of b-ball with respect to skill and leadership who is better Kobe or MJ?

2. Speaking in terms of this years MVP race who should win it Durant or James? I'm down for this one...one of you Lebron stans lets get this cracking.

3. Should the NFL expand to more regular season games? (one person agree's and another refutes)

4. Looking at how games are decided in overtime in the NFL should it take a field goal or TD to win?

7. When looking at overall careers who is the better center David Robinson or Patrick Ewing?

thats a good 1 right there fam
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm down... NBA, NFL, NCAAF & NCAAB
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im down.... NFL, NCAA FB and MLB.....
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

i can do sports all day

1.MJ all day. nobody has or probably ever will have the impact he made for basketball and maybe all sports (tiger is the closest to MJ influence)

3.hell no. football players are as banged up as it is.

4.either one just whoever scores first. if a team gets mad because their offense couldn't get on the field don't hate the game hate your damn defense

5.Peyton manning. same way coolestkidukno said it. he said it perfectly

6.i can't decide they should just get in the ring so that question can get answered already

7.david robinson. sorry dude is just a better player and has the rings to proove it

8.sure why the hell not. more money for the schools and sponsors and more basketball for the fans all the way. i'm for this but not a longer football season because football is much more physical

9.Randy Moss. he embarrases your CB to the point he wants to say "? it just put me in special teams"
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I'd be willing to debate either side of these
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

1. MJ easily with Magic Johnson coming a very close second. The better arguement would be betweeen Magic and Jordan imo.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

7.david robinson. sorry dude is just a better player and has the rings to proove it
    I gonna have to disagree with this answer. Robinson didn't win a ring until Duncan arrived. Duncan led that squad to the 'chip, not Robinson, so you can ? that he got a ring to prove it. Ewing never played with an all-star the calibur of a Tim Duncan and plaese don't give me Allen Houston or Starks. Hakeem Olajuwon destroyed Robinson in the playoffs, atleast in the same playoffs Ewing battled "The Dream" to 7 games with the lesser supporting cast of players. JMO
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rakim ii wrote: »
    I gonna have to disagree with this answer. Robinson didn't win a ring until Duncan arrived. Duncan led that squad to the 'chip, not Robinson, so you can ? that he got a ring to prove it. Ewing never played with an all-star the calibur of a Tim Duncan and plaese don't give me Allen Houston or Starks. Hakeem Olajuwon destroyed Robinson in the playoffs, atleast in the same playoffs Ewing battled "The Dream" to 7 games with the lesser supporting cast of players. JMO

don't trip i'm not one of those "rings=better players" type of guy but thats just my opinion. and since you brought him up olajuwon beats both of them to me
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont know any specific topics, but its pretty cliche to argue about Kobe, Jordan, and Lebron...that ? has got so old and its a polarizing IC issue that anyone judging the debates will certainly bring in their own bias and let it effect how they judge the arguments.
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    also, a "who is better" debate is pretty lame too.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Impact of the Spread Offense

good or bad?