Who's The BEtter Rapper/Lyricist: Kendrick Lamar or J Cole

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    Forgive me for gettin on some ol Joe Biden ? , but all this "is so and so better than Kendric Lamar?" ? is just a Buncha stuff!! come on now, are we really doing this? I've yet to hear J Cole or Lupe blackout on the mic like K.Dot did on these Wayne Beats

http://youtu.be/F5YQRkMS-jg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAOAx5j50nE&feature=share&list=PL241BA5F71FE3B264

? straight repo'd them Weezy F beats and did them ? some real justice, they His beats now as far as Im concerned. So is Wayne or Banks or Lupe or J Cole better in terms of rapping? HELL NO!!
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Light skinned Jermaine
    lmaoooooo ? you're wrong but i wouldve gave you the benefit of doubt for saying you never heard cole spazz on a track but to say cole or lupe never spazzed like what you played

oh gawddd *big sean voice*
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    Kendrick isn't seeing Lupe when he was on his gangsta ? .

Like that's blasphemy.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    Everybody I ever Played the K.Dot mixtapes for always went ? nuts! Even ? the last 2 years be like "Who is that"? Then I proceed to school 'em. This ? isnt just my opinion. everybody that be on the streets out here feel the way I feel. I dunt hit the clinic for kush and came back and listen to all 3 joints. I dunt asked all the Homies about this and outta like 17 people I got 1 person thinking J Cole is better and 3 think Lupe, 1 tie between lupe and Kendric and the rest riding wit Kendric. The IC just aint reflective to how people feel about Lupe and J Cole and Kendric in real life offline ? . It aint ? close, I dont know what to tell yall. *shrugs*
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    I will say that Fahrenheit Lupe is one of the most lethal and creative MC's of all time so that's a close one.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    Jcole gotta better content better music
    their content is actually extremely simular bruh..
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Light skinned Jermaine
    this poll proves the reason is full of trolls....j.cole ? on the ? rapper
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/87880/kendrick-lamar-j-cole#latest

Take my thread out of the faceoff forum b. Funny seeing everyone saying "Who is Kendrick Lamar" in that thread just 2 years ago. Now we 200k sold first week baby. TDE! ? @usmarin3.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Why not just make a Kendrick Lamaar appreciation thread, oh wait a minute, no one gives a ? about him. lol
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, J. Cole is a talented artist but his ? really just isn't appealing. Some of the craziest ? I heard multiple times was dudes trying to compare Cole to the great Nasir. Thats really what put the bitter taste in my mouth. Thats when I realized a lot of his fans are delusional.

and what's so appealing about Kendrick, J Cole has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more commercial appeal that that dude and i actually think Kendrick is dope. I don't really ever see dude popping off like that, he will have a Devin the Dude type career.
    Its just they act like he's absolutely the only talented new artist coming out like Big K.R.I.T. ? wasn't hotter than any of J. Cole's ? . Some times you gotta take people back to Earth.

When I say J. Cole ain't the 2nd coming of Nas thats not hating, thats telling the truth.

Man please, J Cole is more Pac than he is Nas anyways.
    I'm still tryna figure out who the ? *looks at threads title*kendrick lamar is

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/87880/kendrick-lamar-j-cole#latest

Take my thread out of the faceoff forum b. Funny seeing everyone saying "Who is Kendrick Lamar" in that thread just 2 years ago. Now we 200k sold first week baby. TDE! ? @usmarin3.

Lol @ "We"
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    USMARINE got to stop the bashing for Kendrick. Jay-Z loves Kendrick and wanted to sign him to Roc Nation. You can't trash someone who Jay-Z likes bro.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Correct me if i'm wrong, J Cole sold 218k in his first week without Jay-z on any of his singles or propping him up like Dr. Dre did Kendrick. So who really lost, talk to me when Kendrick outsells J Cole or produce more successful singles.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    Correct me if i'm wrong, J Cole sold 218k in his first week without Jay-z on any of his singles or propping him up like Dr. Dre did Kendrick. So who really lost, talk to me when Kendrick outsells J Cole or produce more successful singles.

You are pathetic at this point. It is sad that you want a rapper you claim you like to flop. You sound like an excessive ex-girlfriend.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    USMARINE got to stop the bashing for Kendrick. Jay-Z loves Kendrick and wanted to sign him to Roc Nation. You can't trash someone who Jay-Z likes bro.

False, Kendrick got a try out for Def Jam when Jay-z was president but Kendrick wasn't ready as a artist yet and he was turned down. Jay never tried to sign him to Roc Nation, stop the nonsense.
  • usmarin3
    Options

You are pathetic at this point. It is sad that you want a rapper you claim you like to flop. You sound like an excessive ex-girlfriend.

or i'm just trolling ya'll like how i troll the emotional Nausea-r stans

• yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth

False, Kendrick got a try out for Def Jam when Jay-z was president but Kendrick wasn't ready as a artist yet and he was turned down. Jay never tried to sign him to Roc Nation, stop the nonsense.

Your people know people at Roc Nation? I'll wait.

or i'm just trolling ya'll like how i troll the emotional Nausea-r stans

You've been doing it for years, don't play the "I was trolling" card after you look foolish.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOl up hol up hol up did this ? say he never heard Lupe black out on a Wayne beat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvU5AQxNLfA
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    Just as many, if not more people checked for Cole because of Jay as checked for Kendrick because of Dre.

Stop it slime. Don't make excuses now. You said Cole is a better artist because he appeals to more people but they have almost the exact same sales. So what advantage does Cole have over Kendrick now?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Light skinned Jermaine
    Just as many, if not more people checked for Cole because of Jay as checked for Kendrick because of Dre.

Stop it slime. Don't make excuses now. You said Cole is a better artist because he appeals to more people but they have almost the exact same sales. So what advantage does Cole have over Kendrick now?

i dont know anybody who checked for cole cause of jay

and lol at they have almost the same sales.....no they dont

Projections aint facts
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    I know the reason I checked for Cole in the first place was because of Jay. I'm sure the same goes for @usmarin3.

However, I was listening to Kendrick way before Dre even heard of him.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

i dont know anybody who checked for cole cause of jay

and lol at they have almost the same sales.....no they dont

Projections aint facts

noone checked for Cole becuz Jay..most people I know don't even know this ? signed to roc nation.. most of them don't even know whatthefuck is roc nation
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @buttuh I remember hearing one of his songs on AHH years ago, I think it was called West Coast Wu-Tang and he went by K.Dot. And I started checking for Cole after his verse on Beautiful Bliss by Wale.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    Btw.. other than my homeboy who loves Kendrick, most people didn't know of his existence until he signed to aftermath /interscope and the bet awards
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kendrick Duckworth
    ? outta here. Cole didn't even start getting on blogs until he was signed to the Roc. Otherwise no one would have listened to the Come Up to begin with. I remember this vividly in 2009. Kendrick built his own buzz.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    ? outta here. Cole didn't even start getting on blogs until he was signed to the Roc. Otherwise no one would have listened to the Come Up to begin with. I remember this vividly in 2009. Kendrick built his own buzz.

remember to change ur ? ,?