Poster improvement 101

Options
Whatcha wearing?
Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
edited November 2011 in AKA Donkey
Make a post in this thread and I shall tell you what you need to do to improve your posting. Do not take this as a diss but as simply advice for you to become a better poster and enhance the browsing experience of all users on this forum.

no Arabian Prince @ my font selection

Comments

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    advise me.........
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *Takes a seat*
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    advise me.........

Joseph you're a funny poster when you're not dwelling on the self-loathing thing that you do. What would make you a better poster is to focus on what you do best and that is diss other posters you have beef with. Leave alone all the self-deprecating, and suicidal type posts. Maybe find yourself a female that you'll actually be nice to for more than two weeks and you two can go to war on your enemies. Sort of like how you and *baal did.

btw. You really need that smiley for when you make threads that started off with a smiley face that graducally got angrier and angrier then started jumpin around...it was your signature thread starting smiley. It gave your threads a separate identity...it was the josun brand. Maybe the admins can get that smiley back.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thanks for the advice buddy and for remembering that smile I always used.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    *Takes a seat*

Great poster a vet, been on here well before I was. Was battling it out in Donkey and beefed with every major poster in donkey--except me probably along your tenure here. Only thing about you that you could do to improve your posting is to make more threads. The IC needs more real ? making threads. And also get Choppa's wife out of divorce court and get her in a boxing ring and film the fight for us. ? on the IC has been ducking fighting you ever since I can remember being on here.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *sits in.....

When in Donkey remember "strength in numbers" is actually important. The cru that you chooses to roll with should be posters that are all on your level, you can't have a weak link as that one weak link could bring even the greatest crew down. Word to Armani of the Joopset.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • quanman
    quanman Members Posts: 64
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    33mmryv.jpg

1. Stop appreciating other male posters, that's ? .

2. Stop putting another male poster in your av, that's wildly ? .

3. Stop following another ? 's trends.

4. Stay out of Donkey, GLAAD members aren't welcomed.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    33mmryv.jpg

1. Stop appreciating other male posters, that's ? .

2. Stop putting another male poster in your av, that's wildly ? .

3. Stop following another ? 's trends.

4. Stay out of Donkey, GLAAD members aren't welcomed.

ethred .
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Me Please :)

You should post more. You're one of the funniest females on this site. You need to post on here like how you were posting on myblock. Stick to those sarcastic and witty disses that you be giving people. Keep advising these young girls on the dos and donts of proper etiquette on and offline. School them on how to not get caught with nudes--so that when they do get caught with nudes it'll be all the more hilarious then you can make a funny "Ladies why do you keep doing it?" thread. I always love those and so do the commoners.

And if all that fails, post your ? !.

I kid, blue, i really do.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    quanman wrote: »
    *checkin in

I'm not sure who you are. But i have an idea. Keep fighting that good fight against corruption and online bullying that is being done by IC mods. Double standards are prevalent all over this site, especially when three posters can be banned for doing the same thing that Parallel Rhymes (unbanned) did. Freedom shall be yours and we shall overcome and when you come back. Keep the posts short, and to the point, and always intelligent. Diss Liberals every chance you get.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You should post more. You're one of the funniest females on this site. You need to post on here like how you were posting on myblock. Stick to those sarcastic and witty disses that you be giving people. Keep advising these young girls on the dos and donts of proper etiquette on and offline. School them on how to not get caught with nudes--so that when they do get caught with nudes it'll be all the more hilarious then you can make a funny "Ladies why do you keep doing it?" thread. I always love those and so do the commoners.

And if all that fails, post your ? !.

I kid, blue, i really do.
    LMAO! Oh man....I don't think I can post on here like I did on MB....for some reason I'm just not motivated to be that funny on here. idk why. Good tips though- I might stage another Intervention in the future if things get too crazy with the ladies LOL

I appreciate the insight and suggestions :tu
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO! Oh man....I don't think I can post on here like I did on MB....for some reason I'm just not motivated to be that funny on here. idk why. Good tips though- I might stage another Intervention in the future if things get too crazy with the ladies LOL

I appreciate the insight and suggestions :tu

Thanks Dee! You're an inspiration to young and old gals all across this site.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    good chit...really see no reason this had to be moved
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    my curiosity is piqued, brotha'
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    good chit...really see no reason this had to be moved

This thread wasn't moved, it's in the right place. The place where I posted it.

Don't know if you want advice but I'll give it anyway cause I'm me. You're a poster that I've seen make a lot of funny comments, but never seen you make a thread. You seem to post without alliances or allegiances to anyone, never seen you beef or anything. You need to go out and find yourself a rival, create beef with someone and have a nice textual battle where whit and skil
    l.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What the hell ill play..
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

no Arabian Prince @ my font selection

out of that alone, i know this guy is old school, so ill take the advice.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    my curiosity is piqued, brotha'

I think you should get into a gif war with Dusouljah. For some reason people are actin like he's the kang of gifs round these here parts. I really don't believe in his gif hype to be honest and think he's just a collector of gifs. Go get him, take a win for donkey, and make them have a Kang Grundy appreciation week and have them all use your avy--that Dee loves.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Any advice for me?
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What the hell ill play..

I barely even know who you are, so I'm gonna judge you solely off your insignia, name, and sig. Get rid of your sig, it makes no sense and it reeks of nerdism. A sig like that is only welcomed for posting in the social lounge, with the geeks and conspiracy theorists. You wanna post in donkey you'll have to lose the seriousness, lose the intellectual ability that you believe you have, because it won't be funny, only sad and pathetic lookin.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options