edited April 2010 in The Reason
Fact......................

Comments

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO

Wayne wack.....ain't nobody comparable to 2pac...that boy set a bar so high these boys will never touch or reach...

Wannabe following ass
    lil_wayne_tupac.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? please.. If you make 30 sloppy ass peanut butter sandwiches.. that dont make you a gourmet cook.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no..........Qualtiy, not Quantiy.................PAc was Crankin out Classic material............Wayne cant say that
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? please.. If you make 30 sloppy ass peanut butter sandwiches.. that dont make you a gourmet cook.

CoSign lmao
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options

bahahahaaaaaaaa
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nobody works harder than Wayne plus has hours of great songs no lie
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options

It's a recession and Jiff's stock rose 6 points yesterday, because of it.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nobody works harder than Wayne plus has hours of great songs no lie

c/s .
  • beatmatrix
    beatmatrix Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im an Engineer and Producer in Tampa and had a public studio for about a decade, ive seen alot of rappers come from nothing to something, one of the biggest success stories ive witnessed was working with Plies (I recorded his first 2 mixtapes), but all of the artist that have become either Major or even just took things to the next level always possessed a CRAZY ass work ethic, I recall recording intros for Plies 100 times just to get his talking and slang perfect. Frank Lini is another artist with CRAZY work ethics.. Im not comparing any of these guys to Pac or Wayne, but like anything else, success comes with HARD work.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    beatmatrix wrote: »
    Im an Engineer and Producer in Tampa and had a public studio for about a decade, ive seen alot of rappers come from nothing to something, one of the biggest success stories ive witnessed was working with Plies (I recorded his first 2 mixtapes), but all of the artist that have become either Major or even just took things to the next level always possessed a CRAZY ass work ethic, I recall recording intros for Plies 100 times just to get his talking and slang perfect. Frank Lini is another artist with CRAZY work ethics.. Im not comparing any of these guys to Pac or Wayne, but like anything else, success comes with HARD work.

since u a engineer i got a question..

i know some like to master/mix down songs wit wav files, but is it possible to get a song mastered if in mp3 form???
  • kase0335
    kase0335 Members Posts: 3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Same work ethic, half the heart
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Options
    not necessarily...I know a dude who can create up to 30 songs in a week with better flow, lyricism, and meaning...he's creating 400 songs over the next year. "You let yo ? bubble quietly...and then you blow!"
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    quality>>>>>quantity

these dumb ? got it backwards
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ill say wayne is trying to pick up where Pac left off
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    since u a engineer i got a question..

i know some like to master/mix down songs wit wav files, but is it possible to get a song mastered if in mp3 form???

anything is possible but no. an mp3 file is compressed beyond belief turning the quality to ? . you can mix and master it but the changes will be minimal. there is only so much you can do to a mp3 where a wav file is totally different.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    some Loser named Jay-Z has ten # 1 albums and has been rhyming consistently since 1996,just thought i'd throw that out there !
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think Crooked I drops more, and better sh#t.
  • Mozeley
    Mozeley Members Posts: 274
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i would rather watch my unborn child get convinced by a ? that hes ? is jus a toy then watch him get ? and sexually mentally molested then called special then listen to wayne
  • beatmatrix
    beatmatrix Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you already have an Mp3 that means its already been mixed, i listened to ur track, mixing is when u adjusted the levels of your vocals to the instrumental, what we have left is mastering the overall mix. A master can only be as good as a mix, in my opinion, i feel that mixing is 80% of the mix/mastering process which would leave you with around 20% improvement (give or take) since ur track is already mixed. It can be improved, and believe it or not ive done many mixes like yours where the artists used a high res mp3 for the instrumental (mostly for mixtapes). If you were serious about putting that track on a mixtape or distributing it in any way, id recommend having the vocals mixed again (by an experienced engineer), then a master, you will see a huge difference.
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    some Loser named Jay-Z has ten # 1 albums and has been rhyming consistently since 1996,just thought i'd throw that out there !

jay-z>wayne

t.i.>wayne

ice cube>wayne

i can keep going....wayne has the work ethic but i just ain't feeling his music. it just doesn't make sense. a milli has a good beat but about 1:30 into the song his lyrics go straight to hell and i'm like"what the ? is he saying?"
  • Mozeley
    Mozeley Members Posts: 274
    edited April 2010
    Options
    biggie is the best mc of all time he had the work ethic of a single mother didnt make any difference he still the best mc of all time
  • Pelly Adams
    Pelly Adams Members Posts: 52
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne sucks but if someone put a gun to my head and said say one honest, nice thing about wayne or we shoot your head off, i would say he has the best work ethic i've seen from any rapper and that includes 2pac.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne sucks but if someone put a gun to my head and said say one honest, nice thing about wayne or we shoot your head off, i would say he has the best work ethic i've seen from any rapper and that includes 2pac.

lol pac been had albums out for 10 years, wayne work ethic is nowhere like pac

in 25 years pac has left over 15 years of material...thats crazy...he spent 5-6 years of his life making over 15 years material...there's like more ? to come...

Wayne is like 28....he already out lived Pac by 3 years and had a head-start at age 13 and still dont have more material

Pac left unreleased classics like Changes, Unconditional Love , Troublesome 96, Do For Love, Who Do You Believe In, etc...

Waynes body of work is limited he dont got timeless music...in Pacs case quality and quantity go hand in hand..where as all Wayne has is quantity and no quality

Wayne don't got a song as good as Changes....Waynes biggest hit is Lollipop...that sums him up
  • Pelly Adams
    Pelly Adams Members Posts: 52
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol pac been had albums out for 10 years, wayne work ethic is nowhere like pac

in 25 years pac has left over 15 years of material...thats crazy...he spent 5-6 years of his life making over 15 years material...there's like more ? to come...

Wayne is like 28....he already out lived Pac by 3 years and had a head-start at age 13 and still dont have more material

Pac left unreleased classics like Changes, Unconditional Love , Troublesome 96, Do For Love, Who Do You Believe In, etc...

Waynes body of work is limited he dont got timeless music...in Pacs case quality and quantity go hand in hand..where as all Wayne has is quantity and no quality

Wayne don't got a song as good as Changes....Waynes biggest hit is Lollipop...that sums him up

i don't know...wayne has tons of features, mixtape songs, and even you admitted he's had a longer span of a career.

and you gotta remember, all that pac material your hearing was left overs and unreleased material...who knows if pac or the label ever was to release that stuff if it wasn't for pac's death. I'm sure wayne has tons of unreleased material..let's just hope it stays unreleased...:p

and as for pac having better music...what does that have to do with work ethic...? work is still work...
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited April 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Yea he drops albums that sell but you sayin he workin as hard as Wayne? Makin music round year not one time a year if that albums
    genstasia wrote: »
    That doesn't matter because he doesn't have a million mixtapes where only like 45% of the material is nice. People rather 4 average songs they can play all week and get tired of than 1 hot song you can play all month and never get tired of...

Yea neither does wayne.