Spartacus

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Still no Spartacus. I fear they make us wait a week for the finale. What a croc of ? .
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm so ready for tonight!!!!!!!!! I love how this episode is appropriately titled, "? Them All".
    I was being a lil nosey and read up on the history of Spartacus...since it's actually based on him, so I kinda know what could happen.

But, did y'all know that production for season 2 hasn't started because Andy Whitfield aka Spartacus is sick?
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I watched the final episode on demand last night. I was surprised that they killed everyone in the house except for Ashur and Lucretia. I figured if anybody would've died, it would've been them two. I thought it was a good ending to the season though.
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bigduece69 wrote: »
    I watched the final episode on demand last night. I was surprised that they killed everyone in the house except for Ashur and Lucretia. I figured if anybody would've died, it would've been them two. I thought it was a good ending to the season though.

WTF with the Spoilers dude?!?!? Some people aint gone get to watch it till tonight...
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im2fly wrote: »
    WTF with the Spoilers dude?!?!? Some people aint gone get to watch it till tonight...

I know, right....
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sees spoilers leaves thread no wonder i don't check this thread til monday back at work
  • takesithard1
    takesithard1 Members Posts: 134
    edited April 2010
    Options
    even tho he spoiled it im still going to watch it......I love this show!!!!!!!!! Cant wait til tonite!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? loved it. I thought it was hilarious when Crixus was all ? up on the poison stumbling around screaming ? THEM ALL! ? was beyond gutter, and I just knew that ? Allythia was going to have the last laught. I knew that ? was gonna make it to season too. ? -ass Ashur still in there too. What a ? . I think Lucretia is implied she died though.

Great show.
  • wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn the finale was viscous. I'm glad I stayed out of this thread until it went off...i would've been heated about that spoiler. But yeah the finale was on some other ? - great way to end the season.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    glad i went to the last post, cause it's just now starting for me....i'm so excited!!!

i gotta resist the urge to read other posts.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I almost shed a tear at how trill this episode was. She gave young'n a 100 stab combo. That's what he get for being blinded by the ? . I was surprised that Batiatus had a little sword game though lol
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A good way to end the series
    SPOILERS

I'm glad to see that Ashur got out alive. He really grew to become a important character in the series. Definitely checking for the next season. Glaber is still alive so that will probably be Spartacus' next target. There is alot of ways the story can go.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bigduece69 wrote: »

you suck for that....didn't even put a warning before it.
    glad i didn't read the posts before watching.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    I almost shed a tear at how trill this episode was. She gave young'n a 100 stab combo. That's what he get for being blinded by the ? . I was surprised that Batiatus had a little sword game though lol

lol...me and my boyfriend said the same thing.....all of that started because of a little ? .
    Crixus stabbing Lucretia in the stomach saying he'd rather his child be dead than grow in her "purse" was HILARIOUS!
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That show was amazing. It was made like a SERIES finale. I assume they didn't know if it was going to last to season 2. That was so satisfying.
    blue virgo wrote: »

Crixus stabbing Lucretia in the stomach saying he'd rather his child be dead than grow in her "purse" was HILARIOUS!

I wouldn't have been able to do that to my child. I would have let her live then come back and took him from her...
  • ftguerrero
    ftguerrero Members Posts: 43
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Awesome season finale. Favorite part was the scene where crixus gave spartacus a boost up to the balcony.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That show was amazing. It was made like a SERIES finale. I assume they didn't know if it was going to last to season 2. That was so satisfying.

I wouldn't have been able to do that to my child. I would have let her live then come back and took him from her...

You're a slave.....that's just started a riot....killing all those "of worth" in your master's villa......you're gonna let some chick you didn't even love, live?
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You're a slave.....that's just started a riot....killing all those "of worth" in your master's villa......you're gonna let some chick you didn't even love, live?

And she separated him from Naevia and poisoned him in an attempt to get him killed
  • wizv.2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    This show is ? .....Season 2 can't get here fast enough

Yeah not to be selfish or nothing but I hope Andy gets well real soon, so that can start shooting. Season 2 has been put on hold due to his condition.

Worst case scenario would be either a long delay or they'll have to replace him as Spartacus.
  • wizv.2
    edited April 2010
    Options

SPOILER

He did let her live - he just gave her a gladiatorial style abortion... she'll be around for Season 2.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Umm Andy Whitfield's cancer got caught early so he'll be back, they're just delaying season 2 for his treatment. Also Lucretia is dead homie
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wizv.2 wrote: »
    SPOILER

He did let her live - he just gave her a gladiatorial style abortion... she'll be around for Season 2.

It looked like she died to me....but if she's actually alive, it'll be interesting to see what she does.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    They still aint drop the whole Spartacus ? Glabus wife Bombshell on him yet... Lucretia Lives...

oooooooooo