Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    We know one thing is certain tho, that since it's Rockstar, the multiplayer will be a ? (GTA4, RDR, MP3)

is there any truth to this accusation??? ALL 3 of those games online are good..
    I'm not talking gameplay, I'm talking lag (well, that is gameplay) and connectivity issues. Maybe it's a ps3 thing, but Max Payne 3 has worse connectivity issues than when Black Ops first dropped on PSN. RDR suffers from lag too.

Edit: Oh yeah, the spawns are ? terrible too lol. ? be spawning literally right behind you. Guns kinda suck too. Unless you running with pistols, dual-wielding, using the sniper (FMP I think) or have the mini-30, it's gonna take forever to ? people.

yea.. u cant judge a game by connectivity issues that other platforms dont have.. or it might be your connection... cuz max payne doesnt lag for me... and if it does its very short lived... neither did RDR or GTA IV.. you cant say a game sucks cuz u suck at it/ cant get a good grasp of it.. hell i suck at most fighting games, but i wouldnt say they are garbage online, or suck cuz i cant play them ....

Yeah, I feel you. I didn't mean the game itself sucks, I was saying the problems with the MP make it bad. I love Max Payne but can hardly play it because of the problems, and it's not my connection (check the Max Payne thread). ? it tho...
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game Informer’s November 2012 issue was only published a few days ago, but the magazine’s editor in chief has already confirmed the cover story for December.

No teases, hints, or anything else – Andy McNamara wrote on Twitter just a few moments ago that Grand Theft Auto V will star in next month’s issue.

McNamara wrote in a couple of tweets:

“I’m about to make some of my haters very happy. In NYC, about to check out December’s cover game #GTAV”

Game Informer’s feature articles always come with tons of brand new information, screenshots, and sometimes videos. So GTA fans will have a heck of a lot to look forward to next month.

The Article
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people really give a ? about multiplayer in a game like gta?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what gives it replay value. I get bored of stealing vehicles and doing stupid ? real quick word to saints row the third .
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll play it for a minute in its original state, then I'm getting my mod on.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope that ? got turf war like san Andres.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Options
    people really give a ? about multiplayer in a game like gta?

I love doing the missions, running from the boys and all that but the multiplayer is a whole 'nother game man. From deathmatch to races to online objective modes but more than anything it's the free mode I ? with. Get a couple of ya boys and start ? with everybody I could play that for hours.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOW!! i aint been this exctied about a video game for 5+ years!
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a DATE on this, I'm sick of teasers!!
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a DATE on this, I'm sick of teasers!!

Get In Line ?

• PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint no new info?
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Sticky this ? so we can update it whenever the new details drop.

quoted for emphasis.. its hard as hell to find this thread!!!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Options
    *big sean voice

Ohh Gawwwd
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hopefully you can rob banks on the regular like in the godfather games instead of it being a mission
  • Cigarello Slim
    Options
    tumblr_mceoc1jeHh1r72ht7o1_500.jpg

Lol @ that store Anna Rex
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    hopefully you can rob banks on the regular like in the godfather games instead of it being a mission

Co-sign.

It would be nice to get a crew together and bust heists just for the hell of it.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Spring 2013 release...?

looking that way.

gtafivepl_gtav_spring2013_2.jpg
    gtafivepl_gtav_spring2013_1.jpg
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Though I am interested and this does look better than that overrated GTA4. I hate when a new GTA game launches because all the fanboys act like its better than ? . prepares for the overrated reviews and people exaggerating how its the best game they ever played.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Spring 2013? Sooo... in Rockstarish that translates to October 2013, right?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Spring 2013? Sooo... in Rockstarish that translates to October 2013, right?

YOu mean 2014. Max Payne 3 took like forever to come out
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    GTA San Andreas coming to PS3

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas now has an ESRB rating for PlayStation 3, following in the footsteps of PS2 siblings GTA 3 and Vice City. Curiously, the ESRB also re-rated Vice City for PS3, maybe feeling the need for a nostalgic revisit in light of its 10th anniversary and arrival on iOS and Android.

With GTA 3 recently releasing on PSN as a PS2 Classic, it's not a great leap to suggest we'll see Vice City and San Andreas do the same in the future.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    GTA San Andreas coming to PS3

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas now has an ESRB rating for PlayStation 3, following in the footsteps of PS2 siblings GTA 3 and Vice City. Curiously, the ESRB also re-rated Vice City for PS3, maybe feeling the need for a nostalgic revisit in light of its 10th anniversary and arrival on iOS and Android.

With GTA 3 recently releasing on PSN as a PS2 Classic, it's not a great leap to suggest we'll see Vice City and San Andreas do the same in the future.
    GOOOAAATTTT! It better have trophies too.