LADIES - An Exercise in Self-Acceptance - Post a pic WITHOUT makeup!

Options
123457»

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    No need to thank me .... Just follow the rules and things will be fine
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Despite your best efforts to humor me I did not find that post very humorous. I wish you well in your future attempts to humor me.

I find this very comforting. Less humor in one's life can lead to horrible things. There will be no further humoring attempts!

@powerless_poster indeed.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As leader of the PR I think Ms. S should participate in the thread.
    dear gawd no.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins has a secret admirer/stalker in here lol
  • SixSickSins
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @SixSickSins has a secret admirer/stalker in here lol

Wuut? Who?

Edit-I think I see who you're referring to. Scary, huh lol!

Double Edit--He's come out of the shadows! Glad I'm not the only one who noticed him following me lol....everywhere I go, he goes.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SixSickSins and you
    SixSickSins 4:25PM
    Ay ? , stop catching feelings you duck lipped ? . ? yourself.
    dwade206 4:35PM
    You say I'm catching feelings but you're sending me messages, lol. Also, this isn't middle school, kid. No need for emotional name calling, smh.
    SixSickSins 5:12PM
    Then why are you randomly clicking reactions but claim I'm following you around..lmao. You ignore me and I'll ignore you. K? Bye.
    dwade206 5:22PM
    Reaction buttons ? up your day? Damn, well how do you respond to confrontations beyond the IC?

Smh, this what I get for conversing with children.
    SixSickSins 5:47PM
    No, but being petty is childish. Simply trying to ? it. You can comply or refrain. I am not a child as I'm trying to be the bigger woman here. You should do the same .
    dwade206 5:58PM
    Bigger woman? Smh, this is a message board. Regarding the degree to which you caught feelings I'm pretty sure you're one of those unattractive broads that lives life through blogs and threads. Sad, but perhaps true.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the pics in here are adorable :)
  • SixSickSins
    edited October 2012
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    SixSickSins and you
    SixSickSins 4:25PM
    Ay ? , stop catching feelings you duck lipped ? . ? yourself.
    dwade206 4:35PM
    You say I'm catching feelings but you're sending me messages, lol. Also, this isn't middle school, kid. No need for emotional name calling, smh.
    SixSickSins 5:12PM
    Then why are you randomly clicking reactions but claim I'm following you around..lmao. You ignore me and I'll ignore you. K? Bye.
    dwade206 5:22PM
    Reaction buttons ? up your day? Damn, well how do you respond to confrontations beyond the IC?

Smh, this what I get for conversing with children.
    SixSickSins 5:47PM
    No, but being petty is childish. Simply trying to ? it. You can comply or refrain. I am not a child as I'm trying to be the bigger woman here. You should do the same .
    dwade206 5:58PM
    Bigger woman? Smh, this is a message board. Regarding the degree to which you caught feelings I'm pretty sure you're one of those unattractive broads that lives life through blogs and threads. Sad, but perhaps true.

^^Has followed me around for two days for hurting his feelings in a Halloween thread. :(
    Never seen him post in here before but since I'm here...he is too. Even @sleepwalkinginjapan notices..eek!

Twinkle, twinkle little stalker
    How I wonder who you are
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...? sendin me messages but I'm stalkin? Smh, right, back to the Giants game.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sexual tension is strong.
This discussion has been closed.