edited April 2010
    Options
    ? You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It was crazy! Had me ? !

The one year I signed up for a tournament bracket to win 1M$ and a year supply of chicken, all the damn number 1 seeds lose to all these crazy double digit teams I never even heard of until this season. You gotta be kidding me! The one eyar I decided to play, this happens. I knew to move a doube digit seed up, because every year at least one or two of them move on to the sweet 16...BUT DAMN I DIDNT KNOW ALL OF THEM WOULD!

I was so mad I lost.. I really wanted that money, not to mention that chicken. I'm hungry, damnit!

LOL yeah alright, what else are you gonna give me, corny pickup lines about cupid, heaven and angels?
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lilhd47 wrote: »
    again who is this ? ?

Who you calling a ? , ? ?
  • eastwood
    eastwood Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The NCAA Tournament was crazy as hell! Never would I have thought that Butler would make the Championship Game. lol

I'm innocent, baby. I'm gonna cook us dinner tonight and give you sweet massages while we're waiting for dinner to be ready.

SMH at this pathetic simping... Don't you have a grandma to be smashing right about now?
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    It was crazy! Had me ? !

The one year I signed up for a tournament bracket to win 1M$ and a year supply of chicken, all the damn number 1 seeds lose to all these crazy double digit teams I never even heard of until this season. You gotta be kidding me! The one eyar I decided to play, this happens. I knew to move a doube digit seed up, because every year at least one or two of them move on to the sweet 16...BUT DAMN I DIDNT KNOW ALL OF THEM WOULD!

I was so mad I lost.. I really wanted that money, not to mention that chicken. I'm hungry, damnit!

LOL yeah alright, what else are you gonna give me, corny pickup lines about cupid, heaven and angels?

That's why I don't even bother working on the Tournament Bracket. LOL I would be disappointed.

Forget corny pick-up lines, baby; I'ma hit you with the flex and have you begging for some more...mmmmmmmmmmm!
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    eastwood wrote: »
    SMH at this pathetic simping... Don't you have a grandma to be smashing right about now?

let the ? make it. not everybody gets action offline like us...this probably make that ? whole week
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Forget corny pick-up lines, baby; I'ma hit you with the flex and have you begging for some more...mmmmmmmmmmm!

Uh huh....
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH at me not being close to your greatness...I salute you!?
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Hell yeah...Moe James is my idol, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Rock on, duuuuuuuuuuuuuudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    let the ? make it. not everybody gets action offline like us...this probably make that ? whole week

Not everyone are ? offline like y'all either.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Uh huh....

You make me feel goooooooooood, gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options

I still see you resort to the 10 year old "let me reword your post" response...

So sad Moe... So sad that even at 24 you are still a LAME...

Change my post!
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not everyone are ? offline like y'all either.

You act like I care that I'm a male ? ? I ? as many attractive hoes that are willing :tu
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I see that I'm still a loser from Detroit that knows nothing about getting women.!

I know, right?
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Doesn't everyone?
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I still see you resort to the 10 year old "let me reword your post" response...

So sad Moe... So sad that even at 24 you are still a LAME...

Change my post!

You act like I care that you don't care that you're a nasty ? . You take pride in bragging about how easy you are and call someone else a lame? HAHA, go do something productive like getting an ? test.
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You act like I care that I'm a male ? ? I ? as many attractive hoes that are willing :tu

The problem with that is 0 of them are willing. Men who really do get women don't sit on a forum and brag about it. Either you're a ? or you're ? and you make posts like these to make yourself feel better.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options

your the one simping a screen name, for all you know that could be an old homosexual man you talkin to
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The problem with that is 0 of them are willing. Men who really do get women don't sit on a forum and brag about it. Either you're a ? or you're ? and you make posts like these to make yourself feel better.

i get women and im sittin on a forum talkin bout it. takes all of 5 minutes. now losers sit on this ? all day and post to people they have no clue what they look like simping the ? out of em......you are either a man or your fat as ? and smell like tuna.
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i get women and im sittin on a forum talkin bout it. takes all of 5 minutes. now losers sit on this ? all day and post to people they have no clue what they look like simping the ? out of em......you are either a man or your fat as ? and smell like tuna.

Why the hell does it bother you so much that cleveland was flirting? What business of it is yours? Could it be because you know you'd never get my attention and this is your way of crawling and begging for it? And now you're swearing to me that you get women when I wasn't even talking to you, trying to impress me, like I care? Really??

Get the ? outta here.

PS: You wish I was fat and smelled like tuna. The rejection would hurt you less.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wait....what??
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why the hell does it bother you so much that cleveland was flirting? What business of it is yours? Could it be because you know you'd never get my attention and this is your way of crawling and begging for it? And now you're swearing to me that you get women when I wasn't even talking to you, trying to impress me, like I care? Really??

Get the ? outta here.

PS: You wish I was fat and smelled like tuna. The rejection would hurt you less.

I fail to see the part where i was trying to get anyones attention. i was actually telling the other guy to let yall continue pathetically simping each other.
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I fail to see the part where i was trying to get anyones attention. i was actually telling the other guy to let yall continue pathetically simping each other.

How is having a conversation about sports "simping"? Just because you're ignorant about it does't mean you can't let others enjoy talking about it. IDK, perhaps you can make side comments like "I like that fat guy that plays at Kansas City" next time. There is always some fat guy that plays at a KS team so you'll never look stupid.
  • YourHighne$$
    YourHighne$$ Members Posts: 17
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 IS A ? MADE ? ..... you lookin like SOULLJAH *pet* right about NOWWW.