How do coke rappers incriminate themselves so freely?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sorry but if you rapping on records saying you keep it real dealing keys and what not..AND YOU'RE NOT REALLY DOING IT,,then you ARE A FAKE ASS ? ..and even if you're DOING IT, what purpose do you serve other than negatively affecting the lives of people?...SO YOU'RE STILL A FAKE ASS ? on a moral level
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited April 2010
    Options
    might as well snitch huh

that wasnt the point, the point was that this code that dude was speaking of, while true is often broken with other things that speak volumes. stay humble and out of sight, sure, but do people really for the most part, do that? Generally no.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    that wasnt the point, the point was that this code that dude was speaking of, while true is often broken with other things that speak volumes. stay humble and out of sight, sure, but do people really for the most part, do that? Generally no.

Staying Humble and out of sight is contrary to the nature of the MC...
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cause they aint really do all that ? ?
  • norte
    norte Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I talk big paper dog cause I saw ? get big paper and i wanted big paper and I got big paper.
    So ts like this ? I talk that ? to let ? know man its out there for you to get
    If a ? lookin out for you in the streets he aint gonna tell you If you livin
    with your momma you aint supposed to be there ? , Im tellin you ? that nigaa get yo momma a crib and
    get your one 2 ? , but do it ? you know what I'm sayin every day you waste in the street is another day ?
    I dont give a ? if you doin petty ? or big ? ? it dont matter in the end you still get caught ?
    so get your ? money and make other peoples lives better ? and do it like that there you know what I'm sayin?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The funniest ? is the ? who wear the interstate chains,like yeah lets just tell the police what routes the homies took.SMH
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? tell on themselves all the time
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    boh , "? " love to sugar coat ? . when i say ? i mean it literally.

yeah it's money in the d-game, but not like it used to be, it's more snitch and ? infested,

"back in the day po-po was easily outsmarted, but now they got some new and improved state of the art ? "- E-40 (nickel & dime)

thats not being true to the game tellin the shorties fake movie tales.

? get money out in the streets but it's so filthy. keep it really real if you rappin and yappin about it.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2010
    Options
    return of the discussion...
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    norte wrote: »
    I talk big paper dog cause I saw ? get big paper and i wanted big paper and I got big paper.
    So ts like this ? I talk that ? to let ? know man its out there for you to get
    If a ? lookin out for you in the streets he aint gonna tell you If you livin
    with your momma you aint supposed to be there ? , Im tellin you ? that nigaa get yo momma a crib and
    get your one 2 ? , but do it ? you know what I'm sayin every day you waste in the street is another day ?
    I dont give a ? if you doin petty ? or big ? ? it dont matter in the end you still get caught ?
    so get your ? money and make other peoples lives better ? and do it like that there you know what I'm sayin?

this ? make it sound positive lol. ? college ? , and ? a job, i sell big dope lol.
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options
    boh , "? " love to sugar coat ? . when i say ? i mean it literally.

yeah it's money in the d-game, but not like it used to be, it's more snitch and ? infested,

"back in the day po-po was easily outsmarted, but now they got some new and improved state of the art ? "- E-40 (nickel & dime)

thats not being true to the game tellin the shorties fake movie tales.

? get money out in the streets but it's so filthy. keep it really real if you rappin and yappin about it.
    That post right there showed me you know what time it is. People, in America, do not make as much today sellin dope as you could in the 70's, 80's, and even the 90's. Technology (survielance cameras, the internet, cell phones, etc.) has been a major contributor to the decline of profit in the dope game. What hurt the dope game more than anything was 9/11. After 9/11, border and airline security was tightened. This basically means they intercept a lot more shipping containers at the Port of New Orleans and the Port of Miami than they used to. The main ones benefitting from all this, other than American prisons, are the Mexican drug cartels. It's now up to them to supply the majority of the United States. They're not pushing as much weed our way anymore because we wised up and realized we can grow better weed here or get it from Canada. In this economy, the dope game is just as ? up as any other business is right now.
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^ That's also why "? rap" is dead and irrelevant.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited August 2010
    Options
    return of the discussion...
    for the stans out there...