parallelrhymes I seen'chu asking bout the vermin known as 4chan...

Options
joseph sun
joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
bunch of rascals really. gather round and I shall tell you the tale...

It all begun with some ? from sohh deciding to call them out on sohh.com. I guess he heard they were not to be ? with, but he wanted to see for him self so he made a thread "im in the street, calling 4chan out".... next thing you know sohh got ? rushed by 4chan and the forum got shut down, so begun a mass exodus of sohh posters coming here as refugees, but it wasnt over yet, like the egyptians following the isrealites out of egypt, 4chan followed sohh over here, not to mention they already had secret agents over here.

I remember like it was yesterday. the donkey was dead, and when the sohh posters came, they brought life over. and the 4chan guys werent hiding, so between the sohh posters and 4chan guys, it was interesting, but for some reason donkey guys started wining like ? . we dont want them here, blah blah, blah... anyway I was taking advantage of the situation, and being the only one beefing and flaming them... even bea was like "joe sun youre so funny today"... but then they got mad...

the entire time this was going on, people were being hacked right and left, even an admin was hacked, so I think it made our phisers jealous. platinumgreg who was a mod, had is account hacked for awhile. ott, thechoice, etc were sharing the account for awhile, so ott signed in it, and deleted all sohh/4chan threads. I didnt like that and neither did 4chan because they said this ? was going down next, and the next thing you know the main page had a bunch of swastikas, kkk, and other racist ? on it. there was even a picture of a black man dressed as sailor moon, called ? moon...

I made a thread saying something like "make your last post before 4chan shuts us down" , and signed out. the next thing I came back the IC was gone, and I seen a link to a story on mtv.com saying ahh.com, and sohh.com were teaming up to take down the racist attackers.....

Comments

• Cher Horowitz
    Cher Horowitz Members Posts: 257
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ remembering a compliment i gave you 2 years ago
  • joseph sun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well I said I remember it like it was yesterday.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    even bringing up 4chan shows somebody needs to find something else to do with their spare time
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    superest coolest of stories broseph
  • joseph sun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dont worry about him, hes a ? obsessed with me. just one of my little sheep.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited April 2010
    Options
    stalkin gat fools walkin jack moves ready to pap you if you we have to daily
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hmmm.......interesting.

I swear man, you leave for two years and ? just goes NUTS!!! I left a lil' after TOP-NOTCH got exposed and before the 1st upgrade and I guess that was JUST in time to avoid that kinda crazy ? ......
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ROFL @ ? moon, that hellarious...
  • joseph sun
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    I found the pic

[img]http://www.sahbeewah.com/image_repository/? -moon.jpg[/img]

lololololol
  • joseph sun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this was on wikipedia... I forgot the group was called anonymous, 4chan is where they come from...

Defacement of SOHH and AllHipHop websites

The second in a series of five defaced SOHH banners and headline feeders, vandalized by hackers.

In late June 2008, users who identified themselves as Anonymous claimed responsibility for a series of attacks against the SOHH (Support Online Hip Hop) website.[52] The attack was reported to have begun in retaliation for insults made by members of SOHH's "Just Bugging Out" forum against 4chan's users. The attack against the website took place in stages, as Anonymous users flooded the SOHH forums, which were then shut down. On June 23, 2008, the group which identified themselves as Anonymous organized DDOS attacks against the website, successfully eliminating over 60% of the website's service capacity. On June 27, 2008, the hackers utilized cross-site scripting to alter the website's main page with satirical images and headlines referencing numerous racial stereotypes and slurs, and also successfully stole information from SOHH employees.

SOHH_hacked.jpg

it only mentions allhiphop in the first sentence though.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

the entire time this was going on, people were being hacked right and left, even an admin was hacked, so I think it made our phisers jealous. platinumgreg who was a mod, had is account hacked for awhile. ott, thechoice, etc were sharing the account for awhile, so ott signed in it, and deleted all sohh/4chan threads. I didnt like that and neither did 4chan because they said this ? was going down next, and the next thing you know the main page had a bunch of swastikas, kkk, and other racist ? on it. there was even a picture of a black man dressed as sailor moon, called ? moon...

I made a thread saying something like "make your last post before 4chan shuts us down" , and signed out. the next thing I came back the IC was gone, and I seen a link to a story on mtv.com saying ahh.com, and sohh.com were teaming up to take down the racist attackers.....

Lot of misinformation in that part of the post. Platgreg may have been hacked around the time of 4chan, I'm not sure, but I wasn't on his account at that time. I didn't need his mod account as I had admin access on the site at the time. 4chan used an action script placed in an swf file to redirect threads to a phishing page. The mods that first got caught were Broddie and 2pacnbiggie. On that system if you were a mod and you had banning power your official title was "Membership Administrator" With the title of Membership Administrator you were able to change the membership options on any poster including yourself, and including owners and administrators. What they did was after acquiring those two was ban all the mods and change their email addresses. They made themselves owners of the site and System Administrators so they could do whatever they wanted.

No need to mention names but one person that wasn't a member of the AHH moderator team saw all of this and banned all those mods and removed their rank. Only mod with Membership Administrator that wasn't compromised was sthrncomfort and mssthrn. How ironic was that. I was administrator under the name "Test User" at the time. Oh and odeisel was nowhere to be found when this went down and all he had to do was ban the .swf to show up as *** when posted.

^100% factual post.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited April 2010
    Options
    <
    just an average guy with exceptional hair
  • Huesos Loco
    Huesos Loco Members Posts: 109
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao indeed hahahahha