Options
12346»

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    eastwood wrote: »
    Nah... Hung over from last night, but got a jump off rolling through in about an hour and a half :tu

*loves being a man ? *

my ? im proud.

i got a ? who wants to "chill" tonight as well. im bout to ? her brains out.

i wouldnt pay too much attention to soulljah, she just moody right now cause she aint gettin none.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    let the feelings caught rain down and cover yawl like dew from heaven

this mufucka keeps ? extra applicable
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh really?

Does this sound familiar?

Yeah... I sure seemed to have caught feelings you dumb ? .

? HE CALLED ME A ? . SO RIVETING...SO....POWERFUL.

Lol, no woman in her right mind would touch a dude this dumb.
  • eastwood
    eastwood Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    ? HE CALLED ME A ? . SO RIVETING...SO....POWERFUL.

Lol, no woman in her right mind would touch a dude this dumb.

Yet I seem to never have a problem meeting women... I guess they must all be out of their mind huh?

And dumb? I've done nothing but clown on you and prove you wrong... Also, I don't think you'll find too many posters on here with the diverse background and education that I have in many different fields, ranging from medical to engineering, and now in the process... Business (MBA). Yeah... I'm the ? :)
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yet I seem to never have a problem meeting women... I guess they must all be out of their mind huh?

tx ? stay winning
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options

And dumb? I've done nothing but clown on you and prove you wrong... Also, I don't think you'll find too many posters on here with the diverse background and education that I have in many different fields, ranging from medical to engineering, and now in the process... Business (MBA). Yeah... I'm the ? :)

LOL. What will you tell me next, ? ? That you had a 4.0 GPA in high school? LOL I hate it when people bring their schooling up in arguments, like I give a ? about your damn grades. Your grades hasn't kept you from barking out 2nd grade insults did it? Your grades didn't give you common sense did it? Common sense is a must. I don't give a ? about your grades.

Know how many book smart kids I know who are completely stupid in reality? They read like a dog but wehn they open their mouth about things that actually matter they are utterly freaking DUMB. Lol, getting an MBA says nothing of your intelligence and common sense lvl. What you have shown me tonight has. Yeah, you're still the ? .:)

Now you can tell me about your honor rolls, sweet heart.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm a ? that loves to ? off to Detroit teams.

Damn son...
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, YOU must be new. I have been clowning on Moe James since 2003/2004.

lol I started posting in 2005.
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol I started posting in 2005.

Yeah man but we go way back, especially with the Cleveland/Detroit rivalries.... Can't keep track of years posters have joined
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL. What will you tell me next, ? ? That you had a 4.0 GPA in high school? LOL I hate it when people bring their schooling up in arguments, like I give a ? about your damn grades. Your grades hasn't kept you from barking out 2nd grade insults did it? Your grades didn't give you common sense did it? Common sense is a must. I don't give a ? about your grades.

Know how many book smart kids I know who are completely stupid in reality? They read like a dog but wehn they open their mouth about things that actually matter they are utterly freaking DUMB. Lol, getting an MBA says nothing of your intelligence and common sense lvl. What you have shown me tonight has. Yeah, you're still the ? .:)

Now you can tell me about your honor rolls, sweet heart.

Nah.. I was a horrible HS student, never did homework. Did I mention grades in here? You posted that I was dumb. I gave 2 case points how that's ridiculous. A) I have been schooling you all thread, B) My diverse background/credentials. In other words I am pretty damn well literate/educated. Yes, of course you HATE when people post facts/credentials because they make your blanket statements look foolish.

2nd grade insults? This is a ? message board. I am on the IC... If you don't like that, my advice to you is to GET OUT. Bickering with me then holding me to some standard that you don't even hold yourself to is hilarious. I don't think I would have gotten to the point I'm at as a 26 year old with the career and salary I have without common sense dear.

Career... Check
    Salary... Check
    Women... Check
    Car/Home... Check
    Friends/Family... Check

Common sense or not... I stay winning.
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    tx ? stay winning

And you know you are doing something right when others hate :tu
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL anyone can make a lot of money without common sense. That statement just proves you have none.
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL anyone can make a lot of money without common sense. That statement just proves you have none.

You responded to one aspect of my life that i listed... That proves you truly lack logic or have attention issues. Go eat another box of pizza you fat cow.
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You responded to one aspect of my life that i listed... That proves you truly lack logic or have attention issues. Go eat another box of pizza you fat cow.

Did you learn that one in college?
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did you learn that one in college?

BD256A.jpg
    Options
    i just came back from the club and pulled a couple bad ? numbers. im only logged here for a few minutes to peep a thread i made before i left. what did you do tonight besides sit on the ic and talk ? all day soulljah? if the answer is nothing but post on here then you really need to reevaluate your life. its a Saturday night, anyone under the age of 30 shouldnt be either home or alone.
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol what do women ask you, eatwood? "Hey daddy, can I get your GPA #?" WOW SUCH A PLAYA.

And "made", you say the dumbest ? , you don't even deserve a serious reply from me anymore. ? .
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    i just came back from the club and pulled a couple bad ? numbers. im only logged here for a few minutes to peep a thread i made before i left. what did you do tonight besides sit on the ic and talk ? all day soulljah? if the answer is nothing but post on here then you really need to reevaluate your life. its a Saturday night, anyone under the age of 30 shouldnt be either home or alone.

You know what? I'm sorry but you aren't gonna get away w/ that that easily. I just had to reply to this.

WHAT BAD PLAYER THAT GETS SO MUCH ACTION GETS HOME AROUND 2 IN THE MORNING ON A FREAKING SATURDAY NIGHT???

? , you're sucha liar. Get outta my sight, you're making my stomach crawl.
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol what do women ask you, eatwood? "Hey daddy, can I get your GPA #?" WOW SUCH A PLAYA.

And "made", you say the dumbest ? , you don't even deserve a serious reply from me anymore. ? .

Glad to see that you had 12 hours to come up with a reply and this was the best you had...

You know you've won when they can't shake you off their mind all night :tu
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Glad to see that you had 12 hours to come up with a reply and this was the best you had...

You know you've won when they can't shake you off their mind all night :tu

Lol, how safe of you. You follow me to a thread in another board, but no...I'm thinking of you, right? Haha, right.

You WISH you were on my mind. If you reply to me I'll reply back at you. It's that simple. They didn't teach you how to add 1 and two in college?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    let the feelings caught rain down and cover yawl like dew from heaven

this gon be my new sig haha