Paul Pierce loves to pretend that he is seriously hurt

Options
aneed123
aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Richardson was telling the truth. in the Finals vs LA he acted like he tore all his ligaments lol

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol i still remember the injury against the Lakers....and then how Charles Barkely and Kenny smith was clownin him, hilarious
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Boston-Celtics-Paul-Pierce-6080583.jpg
    wheelchair.png
    smh................
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »

smh................

ROTFLMAO.
    That sh*t looks pathetic.
  • aneed123
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he acts like a drama queen on minute then the next he is talkin ? throwing up gang signs smh
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wheelchair.png
    smh................

that ? made lebron look like the toughest ? on earth
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wheelchair.png
    smh................

6ftxsp.jpg
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He probably didn't even get stabbed.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    that ? made lebron look like the toughest ? on earth

nba_g_wade_580.jpg

lets not jump the gun here nh
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    he acts like a drama queen on minute then the next he is talkin ? throwing up gang signs smh

that was no damn gang sign...and if u dont know these players personnally then i would hold off with measuring their toughness....Marvin Harrison anyone? And Pierce did survive mutiple stabbings...what have u done?

a lot of atheletes milk injuires...did anyone see b.hopkin fake like he was really injuired against roy last weekend??? I get the heat on the c's......i will say as a boston fan..i understand why fans feel this way...but he aint the only one in the league...and u dont know what these players are like off the court
  • peagle05
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nba_g_wade_580.jpg

lets not jump the gun here nh

wha.gif......................
  • ghost!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    He probably didn't even get stabbed.

he got stabbed...google it
  • peagle05
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    that was no damn gang sign...and if u dont know these players personnally then i would hold off with measuring their toughness....Marvin Harrison anyone? And Pierce did survive mutiple stabbings...what have u done?

a lot of atheletes milk injuires...did anyone see b.hopkin fake like he was really injuired against roy last weekend??? I get the heat on the c's......i will say as a boston fan..i understand why fans feel this way...but he aint the only one in the league...and u dont know what these players are like off the court

is paul pierce in the thread?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options

lmao word......
  • aneed123
    edited April 2010
    Options

Im not talking about last night. and Pierce always throws up gang signs. why u feel like defending him so hard? he loves to pretend a minor bump is a major injury. The ? in the finals and last night was a disgrace
  • ghost!
    edited April 2010
    Options

that is all you had to come up with...? really?

wow..that was good....
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wha.gif......................

smh @ bron and wade making a pact to sign in atlanta this summer
  • aneed123
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • ghost!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im not talking about last night. and Pierce always throws up gang signs. why u feel like defending him so hard? he loves to pretend a minor bump is a major injury. The ? in the finals and last night was a disgrace

what other gang signs did u recall him throwing up??? and it's has nothing to do about defending anyone cuz really it aint like none of you'll are in their faces...so u and other posters can commment on these boards..and other posters can't have their own oppinion?? ANd i dont know if u read far enough but i did say..i understand the heat the c's get with other fans....sooo what is the ish...is the thread just for sh*t talkers behind the computer now??
  • peagle05
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that is all you had to come up with...? really?

wow..that was good....

63uc69.jpg

relax ? its jokes
  • ghost!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    63uc69.jpg

relax ? its jokes

what part of my post indicted i was mad.....i'm commenting on thread like other folks...if u dont like it...u dont have to reply to me...aint ish for me to be mad at.....nice cliche gif though!
  • aneed123
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what other gang signs did u recall him throwing up??? and it's has nothing to do about defending anyone cuz really it aint like none of you'll are in their faces...so u and other posters can commment on these boards..and other posters can't have their own oppinion?? ANd i dont know if u read far enough but i did say..i understand the heat the c's get with other fans....sooo what is the ish...is the thread just for sh*t talkers behind the computer now??

if u don see him throwing that B up then I dont know what to tell u. I dont know what the rest of this post is about. is Pierce pretending he is seriously hurt or not?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Yeah, with a #2 pencil. But Dude looked an AIDS patient after treatment when they wheeled him out for that press conference
  • peagle05
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what part of my post indicted i was mad.....i'm commenting on thread like other folks...if u dont like it...u dont have to reply to me...aint ish for me to be mad at.....nice cliche gif though!

why....thank you

orly.gif

hmm...gif fail
  • ghost!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if u don see him throwing that B up then I dont know what to tell u. I dont know what the rest of this post is about. is Pierce pretending he is seriously hurt or not?

just like u told me then "i dont know what to tell you" and what "B" sign..who esle as seen this other then you-can i have prove, a gif?...and if u talking about that one "gang sign" a few years back in the playoffs that was one incidented...not many like u first posted

let me ask you.....did u know if he was hurt or not....? so from your t.v. set...u can tell when a plyer is honestly hurt or not??? any player not just pierce any player?
  • peagle05
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the gang sign i dont know about...but the acting?