13»

Comments

• BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rockets wrote: »
    WAIT....SITCOMS ......Garbage?????

I don't think so. So you guys would rather watch scripted "reality" shows than sitcoms with real actors and real story lines?

Doesn't make sense to me. It seems to be that reality shows ? up tv. I mean really, I only really watch a handful of reality show. The news, old sitcoms, court tv, then the tv is shut off. REALITY SHOWS SUCK AND HAVA PARTLY ? UP THE MORALITY OF AMERICA!!! How old are yall? Must have been born in the nineties...lol.

THe worst thing about the whole tv thing is now there are no shows that are considered "FAMILY PROGRAMING." Families used to sit together and watch sitcoms such as the cosby show, good times, jefferson, family ties, etc. NOT only would families spend more time together a lot of the times the sitcom topics would envoke conversation ammongst each other. Now what, families are going to watch, bad girls club? flavor of love? the bachelor? college hill? jersey shore? and the other ? they got going now?

I don't think so. ? REALITY TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING BACK THE SITCOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely cosign! I barely watch tv myself. I was just thinking the other day that there are more reality shows than sitcoms. I am so sick of celebs and their reality shows. I care nothing about your personal life if you are not putting out movies and music I want to watch and listen to.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    death to the reality shows. the whole entertainment genre is going down the ? . music/movies/t.v.
  • BlaqueHoney01
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I spend more time on YouTube and Netflix
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    death to the reality shows. the whole entertainment genre is going down the ? . music/movies/t.v.

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I spend more time on YouTube and Netflix

i'm on youtube at least twice a day
  • BlaqueHoney01
    edited April 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    i'm on youtube at least twice a day

Get Netflix. I watch all kinds of stuff on there.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i27uhc.jpg

Just because...

And whoever said Roseanne had a terrible finale is trippin. I say its in the top 5 finales ever. If you'd been watching since the VERY BEGINNING, that ? came full circle and completely out of left field. It also completely justified the last two ? seasons.