The Official 2pac Versus Biggie Thread...

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    listen man i don't even care what their private life was like. i aint got time to worry about another mans life
    point is biggie would've murdered pac if he wanted to. u gotta admit that. theres no ? way pacs "hennessy!! enemies!! lines would be up to par with biggies

wat eva...i already proved u wrong when i said da bootcampclick & big daddy kane was shittin on biggie n 96 wit 2pac..,,
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    wat eva...i already proved u wrong when i said da bootcampclick & big daddy kane was shittin on biggie n 96 wit 2pac..,,

where is the proff of this
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    where is the proff of this

• redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i didnt here big daddy kane talking about biggie an d boot camp had beef with biggie before pac did cause biggie had one of they boys get beat down in D&D
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @rapmastermind

Pac hung with Death Row before he signed to them, he lived in Cali and he went back in forth to New York.
    Pac was hanging with Cali ? and East Coast ? , in Cali him, Richie Rich, Big Syke, Ray Luv and Digital Underground were cool and in NY him, Big Stretch, Easy Moe Bee, Biggie, Naughty By Nature and Live Squad were cool.
    He was bringing his East Coast friends to Cali and that is how Snoop met Big, Pac was introducing him to ? in Cali.
    And as far as Big getting movies, music and still being sampled, Pac is getting the same thing. Big has not had new music put out since Life After Death, they just been recycling the same old lyrics we been hearing for years and putting different rappers on it.
    Pac has more original songs out since he died and how u gonna say Big went Platinum before Pac? Strictly 4 My ? - 1993 and Me Against The World - 1995 both went Platinum before Ready To Die went Platinum! It took a year for Ready To Die to even go Gold!
    How u gonna say that Big was the only one to be considered a Legend and that he is the only influential rapper?
    Is that why Ja Rule, The Realest, DMX, Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy and T.I. try to be and sound like Pac? I guess that's not being influential or A Legend?!
    Yes Big did sell more than Pac's All Eyes on Me with Life After Death but, who enjoyed that success? Not Big he was already dead and Pac got to enjoy the success of All Eyez On Me before he died. Pac has a combine 11 platinum or platinum plus albums and 3 gold albums, Life After Death went 10 times platinum 2 years after it came out! All Eyez on Me was 5 times platinum after 2 months of it's release and 9 times after 5 months of its release and it is now a Diamond album. It was the first double album in Hip Hop history, Big was second! Ready to Die went Diamond in 2000 while, All Eyez on Me went Diamond in 1999.
    Puff was swimming in the money from that album, Big didnt get to see or spend that money and last time I remember, Pac has outsold Big, Nas and Mobb Deep combined!
    And Nas and Mobb Deep are still living! Pac's family is taken care of because of his mom has the rights to his music, Big's mom has to sue LAPD to get some kind of money and Puff still owns Biggie's music and image, so who really won! Not Pac or Big, Diddy and Afeni Shakur are the ones making money from them.
    And people make me sick when they say that Life After Death had more classics than All Eyez on Me, yes Pac has some songs on there that was not good but, so did Big.
    Everybody try to make it like every song on Life After Death was great, it wasn't!
    "Another" with Lil Kim was horrible and "Playa Hater" with Diddy was just stupid. "What'z Ya Phone Number" is not one of my favorites.
    And that last thing u said about my 44 make sure all y'all kids don't grow, that was out of anger, Pac would not harm a child and u know it!
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i didnt here big daddy kane talking about biggie an d boot camp had beef with biggie before pac did cause biggie had one of they boys get beat down in D&D

big daddy kane was dissin biggie herrz da lyrikz...

[Big Daddy Kane]
    Watch me...
    Ain't no question,
    I'm sufferin' a bad case of lyrical congestion.
    Not the one for testin',
    Come mess with and end up with your chest split.
    No, not because of cardiac, but because how hard he act. Ha!
    I'm recognized as the microphone destroyer,
    Competition minds up in the state of paranoia.
    I told him if you're scared, go get a dog. So by tomorrow,
    You'll probably see 20 rappers walking with Rottweilers.
    Your gimmick is primitive, and impotent.
    You won't win with it, so limit it,
    Before I make your body start to hemorrhage.
    Just when you thought that you was burnin' me,
    You found yourself bleedin' internally.
    Now you heads is learnin', see.
    I stayin' there sincere,
    You commence prayer,
    Your heart begets fear, cause there ain't no wins here. Huh.
    Never kid, 'cause even with leverage,
    I can rock your domepiece worse than the ? ever did.
    WHAT?

[2Pac]
    Is you out your ? ' mind?
    Ask me to blast. No need to ask,'cause I'm mashin',
    Peepin' the latest fashion, copy-cats in plastics, get me to flashin'...
    My adversaries shipped in caskets,
    Murdered them ? ,
    Witness the past, got boom-bastic...
    Now that they freed me, no one can see me,
    I completely eradicated my competition, father forgive 'em.
    Assemble the troops, prepare my loots for combustion,
    Rushing them muthafuckas, the deadliest ? bustin'.
    How can they touch me when they lost in thought?
    On Death Row we lock ? down across the ball.
    Now flash, and watch me get in that ass like a bikini.
    Lyrical legendary so ? 'll never see me.
    Completely defeat me, can never happen.
    Whether rappin' or scrappin',
    ? get smashed on they muthafuckin' back.
    Hard to ? , and even harder to stop.
    Watch Kane and Pac drop the sho' shot!.
    Tell them muthafuckas...

[Big Daddy Kane]
    Here's how we'll do it...
    The meet us and the plan's to put the cash in the hand,
    So that I can spend a grand of benja-mans up in Japan.
    Now who's the man?
    And therefore my Luchi, eatin' sushi.
    Checkin' out some kinda movie featurin' short and spooky.

[2Pac]
    Tell me, Kane, when will ? learn?
    In this game, ? with us, ? gettin' burned.
    We takin' turns on you ? -made nigg-ar-os.
    I hope it hurts, 'cause you're worse than these groupie hos.

[Big Daddy Kane]
    One more time baby...

I'll be forever, the gogetter of the chedder.
    Thinkin' ahead of my competitor, just too clever to sever.
    I got it together, to represent with my true nigg.
    The first syllables of our name together is 2 big.
    Think about that!
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they both were nice biggie was better than pac at rapping but pac was an icon biggie wasnt
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Everyone wanted to ? Tupac. Pac shoot two cops, He had beef with the FBI, The whole East, Tupac even fucced up a member of the Southside Crips... Tupac was deeper than rap.

If Tupac was here today, Biggie would never died and that's the TRUTH. We all know that Biggie died when he was in CALI, How stupid can a man be????? Don't you remember the track "California Love"? GOT DAMN, How stupid can you be Biggie?

I googled tupac criminal history and I can quote something from it so you can understand that Tupac was deeper then rap
    "October 31, 1993 - Tupac allegedly stopped to help a black motorist who he felt was being harassed by the policemen. A fight broke out and Tupac shot one policemen in the leg and the other in the buttocks. When it was determined that the policemen were intoxicated and carrying guns taken from the police evidence room, the charges were dropped."

There is no hate in this post, I love Tupac but this is the truth.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn, what is this 2pac and Biggie thread day???
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn, what is this 2pac and Biggie thread day???

because im mad as fucc, Tupac died because of what he did,, How stupid can you be ,, that ? tried to ? a member of the crips and though he could walk away with it with no security LOL....

to answer what u said,, I made this thread because in every Pac\Big thread they say "Biggie fault that Pac died"
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It was no accident that Pac got away with all that dawg...he was protected by the main heads...it was when he had his change of heart about what he got involved in was when ? really started to hit the fan for him....everybody knew what was going to happen before it happened, the ? was planned.
  • south4life
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @rapmastermind
    Pac had 3 albums out before Big even had a debut!
    2pacalypse Now, Strictly 4 My ? and Thug Life Vol.1 was out before Ready To Die was released.
    If I recall, 2pacalypse Now was Gold, Strictly 4 My ? was Platinum and Thug Life Vol.1 was Gold.
    Strictly 4 My ? came out in 1993, Ready To Die came out in 1994, so who had a Platinum album first?!
    Ready To Die took a year to go Gold and went Platinum after two years of being out, how is that Multi-Platinum out the gate?
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    It was no accident that Pac got away with all that dawg...he was protected by the main heads...it was when he had his change of heart about what he got involved in was when ? really started to hit the fan for him....everybody knew what was going to happen before it happened, the ? was planned.

It dosen't matter if it was planned or not, He got shoot before... This time he died.. Biggie would never died in Cali if Tupac still was alive.
  • cuttadc13
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It dosen't matter if it was planned or not, He got shoot before... This time he died.. Biggie would never died in Cali if Tupac still was alive.

and the same people who sent the hit out on him the first time is the same ? who sent the hit the final time. Tupac would still be alive if he would have kept his mouth shut about certain things he was sworn not to.

" Killuminati, all through your body, The blow's like a twelve gauge shotty"
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and the same people who sent the hit out on him the first time is the same ? who sent the hit the final time. Tupac would still be alive if he would have kept his mouth shut about certain things he was sworn not to.

" Killuminati, all through your body, The blow's like a twelve gauge shotty"

lol listen ? , cut all the ? . This thread is the truth, I don't wanna know why Pac died becuase I already know.. I'm just sayin if Tupac was alive today then Biggie too
  • cuttadc13
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol listen ? , cut all the ? . This thread is the truth, I don't wanna know why Pac died becuase I already know.. I'm just sayin if Tupac was alive today then Biggie too

well in terms of ur thread title...i guess ur right bruh, proceed lol
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well in terms of ur thread title...i guess ur right bruh, proceed lol

ima smack the ? out of you, im 10x bigger then u, u smal ?
  • south4life
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @Huesos Loco
    Pac did not run to Cali dude, his mom moved them there!
    Pac already lived in The Bay but, he never forgot about NY.
    Dude went back and forth from Cali and NY, he was helping ? on the East Coast just as he was in the West.
    Big Stretch was from Jamaica, Queens, if it wasn't for Pac no one would know who he was, Pac was cool with Naughty By Nature, Onyx was cool with him and let's not forget the groups Thug Life and Tha Outlawz had East Coast artists in them.
    The whole Outlaw group was from New Jersey expect for Big Syke, Storm and Mopreme. Big Syke and Storm was from Cali and Mopreme (who is Pac's stepbrother) was from Queens.
    Pac loved Cali, Baltimore, New York, New Jersey, Texas and Atlanta.
    He was born in New York but, was raised in Baltimore and Marin City, California, plus he lived in Atlanta also!
  • cuttadc13
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ima smack the ? out of you, im 10x bigger then u, u smal ?

B-nizzle, if that was some kind of shot at me, do better son....10x bigger than me? lmao c'mon bruh
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    south4life dont tell them da truth let them delusional biggie groupiez believe that bs.......lol
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    B-nizzle, if that was some kind of shot at me, do better son....10x bigger than me? lmao c'mon bruh

when i see u , we know
  • Shootin At A Cop Car
    Shootin At A Cop Car Members Posts: 77
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Suge killed em both. Suge created the environment for Pac to get killed like that, and Suge ordered the hit on Biggie.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Suge killed em both. Suge created the environment for Pac to get killed like that, and Suge ordered the hit on Biggie.

For what reason? LOL stop reachin, Pac & Suge was like brothers.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gonna sleep, cya, Rest In Peace, Tupac Shakur
  • Shootin At A Cop Car
    Shootin At A Cop Car Members Posts: 77
    edited April 2010
    Options
    For what reason? LOL stop reachin, Pac & Suge was like brothers.

I didnt say on purpose, but Suge mixing the whole blood thing with Deathrow like that is what got Pac killed.