Lupe Fiasco=Future G.O.A.T.??

Options

Comments

• pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    man u stay worryin about another MALEZ postz on a HIPHOP board ya PATHETIC!!!! MIND YA FUUUKIN BIZNIZZ ? !

rofl the irony in this post is too much smmfh
  • mokaonly
    mokaonly Members Posts: 7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lupe just pwned the rickycop

Yep I can agree
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i could have sworn u was a DUMB FUUUK...

why you being hostile, I mean I could be wrong
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pothead420 wrote: »
    wtf is up with all these ? eroitc thoughts u have ? ?
    u the only ? in this ? nobdoy says anthing ? but u
    i can imagine u arguin with ur mom for more computer time
    ur mom - "cmon gee u gotta go to sleep for school tomoorow"
    gee- "? u muuuuunnkkkey haha ? ross ethered u like cuuurrrrry hahaha go back to ur mom to fist urself to Aretha franklin's posters hahaha"
    ur mom- "ur grounded"
    gee- :(

This had me dying! lol, hilarious. Too bad its a Sunday or this might turn into a classic IC roast.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man u stay worryin about another MALEZ postz on a HIPHOP board ya PATHETIC!!!! MIND YA FUUUKIN BIZNIZZ ? !

Nah that ain't it I know this is a message board but if I ever met u in real life I would swing off on gp u just that ? stupid.

I hate stupidity!
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats all it is............but ? gone ignore this post because they want to see rappers beef and have drama cuz they some ? ass ? .

Yup. I was hoping someone caught that.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when someone types in all caps with mad exclamation points at the end, you know they are getting heated.

LOL @ gee getting mad from comments on the IC.
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm mad this ? made it to 8 pages. Off some wordplay. No wonder ? punchlines still pass. It's the only ? the general public understands.
  • CTYO
    CTYO Members Posts: 407
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fuuk boy plz lupe aint tuff.....

shm ? the ? is you talking about.... Do you know him personally?? just because the ? aint rapping about ? doesnt mean the ? aint tuff lol. Lupe use to move Heroin back in the day. he just doesn't rap about it cause he's actually educated. ROSS LOST once again.... all that fat ? raps about is eating crab meat. ? 's wack.

yes Ross I see a CO when I look in your eyes you Crab meat eating muthafucka.
  • CTYO
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm mad this ? made it to 8 pages. Off some wordplay. No wonder ? punchlines still pass. It's the only ? the general public understands.

? I wanna hear what you considered dope wordplay..... please start quoting
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I really hope ross responds to this because he is soooooooooooooo delusional, always in character and i get a laugh off some of the ? he believes.

Just like that vlad situation. How is coughing up 300,000 a victory? SMH

People who get mad at stuff thats true is bitchmade.

(I dnt mean this post in a beef way just like an interview or what ever)
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CTYO wrote: »
    ? I wanna hear what you considered dope wordplay..... please start quoting

Are you ? serious?

Bruh check the last several posts.

The whole thing is Louis Vitton made a claim that Rick Ross's Louie shades were fake. Lupe made reference to that!

And ya'll still talkin that battle-battle ? . Jumpin on my back about wordplay?!?! I thought Lu's line was cool, but you so strung up in your defense, you can't much comprehend.

I hate using Jay's "do you listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" But that ? applies right there.

Someone close this thread with the final answer being: Lupe wasn't coming at Rick Ross.
  • CTYO
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Are you ? serious?

The whole thing is Louis Vitton made a claim that Rick Ross's Louie shades were fake. Lupe made reference to that!

And ya'll still talkin that battle-battle ? . Jumpin on my back about wordplay?!?! I thought Lu's line was cool, but you so strung up in your defense, you can't much comprehend.

I hate using Jay's "do you listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" But that ? applies right there.

Someone close this thread with the final answer being: Lupe wasn't coming at Rick Ross.

shm relax ? aint nobody coming at you. you just said it like his ? was wack so, I wanted to know what you considered dope wordplay.
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm relaxed than a mug. I had already restated twice what someone stated, and got quoted. I woulda thought this would be a dead issue by now. But instead, nah people talkin like some battle is goin down and that's not even the case. Someone was right when they said buddy probably laughed when he heard it. Cuz someone just like whoever started this thread skimmed and Officer Ricky listened like "man he's just bein a lyricist".

And for the record, the wordplay was decent. Not incredible. Like a lot of Lupe's wordplay, when it's not hittin, it at least sits within the framework of the verse/ song. I tend to respect that. But I still ain't bout to go into some example-givin frezy. I'm straight off that.
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lupe is stupid cuz he must want da dj vlad treatment hez noot even tuff & we all know when he seez ross hez gonna b coppin pleaz & ? talkin about u misunderstood wat i was sayin..lol

lmao the vlad treatment aka ross ? out and has his security fight his battles
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    lmao the vlad treatment aka ross ? out and has his security fight his battles

i still havent figured out what a noot even tuff is yet.
  • Brooklyn Boy
    Brooklyn Boy Members Posts: 558
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lupe had some ? goin on wit that H he just don't rap about it, Ross don't want it lyrically wit that dude, his ? is fairytales anyway.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This ? Lupe must not like his rap career. Rawse will end this ? career before it even has a chance to take off. Lupe needs to call Curtis and have a long talk with him.

Bawse
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Are you ? serious?

Reposted for bandwidth's sake.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im stil shocked at how many people still do not belive ross was a C.O. the records and picture prove it and still people like nah he still g smh
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Anybody who believes Lupe would win in a diss contest with Ross is fooling themselves. Yea Lupe is the more lyrically inclined, but in today's beefs/battles all the public is looking for is punchlines. Lupe may be nice with the wordpplay and metaphors, but when it comes to punches I don't think Lupe could handle anyone. I'm saying this as a Lupe fan btw
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Are you ? serious?

pretty much ? just looking for beef