Snoop talks about Tupac punking Nas..Pac"we got these n!ggas punked out here"...

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn some of you ? (im lookin at gee757, stutterin, illiterate, emotional ass ? ? ) take this ? way too damn seriously. ? act like it affect him personally and ?
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Snoop Dogg is a snitch
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Hussein Fatal who recently just rejoined The Outlawz and was at Central Park just posted this on facebook yesterday and then deleted it. He's the member who supposedly ? at The Lawz for signing with Death Row against Pac's wishes so he abruptly left the group in 97 and all his verses were taken off Still I Rise. And just now got back with the group in 2009. He was the only Outlaw not in Vegas during the shooting. He was back in Jersey doing some ? for his probation and said that if he were there the ? never would have happened. But anyways, this is what he said before he deleted it.

"snoop iz a ? liar ass mutt ..... We were in mtv 100 deep...atleast 80 strong me kadafi and noble had da hood in der ...mobbin in n.y at the mtv awards ..then we walked up and down da blokk throwin money while all them dogg pound ? was in the ? van.......so when did nas and his 3 goons act outta line snoo...py ...tell da fukkim truth stop sukkin all that n.y dikk ? "

Now that I think about it, Yaki Kadafi, Fatal, and Young Noble are all from NJ and had goons real close to NY at the time so maybe Pac's squad could have been somewhere close to as thorough as Nas'. And Pac was crazy as ? . I don't know now. This source is pretty reliable.

The reason I think he took it down is because Noble and EDI probably made him because they're cool with Snoop and the Pound. Snoop was on the Riding Down the Freeway remix.

c i told u pac had nuttin 2 fear that nite n ny when he seen nas RAH DIB was n da park 2 wit 2pac & u can tell snoopz ? azz is lyin & suckin ny dickk fa sellz....cuz i can promise u if 2pac was alive thatt snitch snoop would not make that statement he made cuz he would get da dog ? slap'd outta him!!!
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Pac was wild but,real cuz he could have just shook nas hand acted cool then came out dissing Nas
  • myboy2680
    myboy2680 Members Posts: 136
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i believe snoop pac was bipolar
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thats a crazy story. Whats wrong with Nas b*tch-azz?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Its so many different stories. I just be confused. Lol... I wish there was like a sit down interview with Pac and Nas where they told the real story because they were the 2 main characters who would really know the truth. But if Nas got punked he would have a reason to lie cuz he don't wanna look soft. But I don't know.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there is so many versions to this legendary story

all i know is pac and nas would have ended up making songs if pac had lived it was inventible, they stand for the same thing and make the same type of music.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    funny thing is snoop turned ? on Pac...he basically admits in that interview he wasnt ready to ride for Pac the way Pac ride for him...

Snoop has no loyalty
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^ itz a fact nas got punk'd that nite n ny cuz pac was yellin @ him & nas wasnt sayin ? & snoop is just a lyin snitch.......
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so we have heard and or read snoop's version.. suge's version.. pac's version.. and NAS says what about it all this?
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man i can not understand a word that ? typin

like ? do u prepare to speak that damn stupid
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL@ snoop saying "It was somethin' more gangsta than that! It was soooo gangsta!"
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    so we have heard and or read snoop's version.. suge's version.. pac's version.. and NAS says what about it all this?

Nas says Suges version

we aint heard Pac's version...pac met nas twice...so we dont really know pacs version

all we know is pac liked nas, but he aint like the messege song's first line
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nas says Suges version

we aint heard Pac's version...pac met nas twice...so we dont really know pacs version

all we know is pac liked nas, but he aint like the messege song's first line

dont 4get about RAH DIBZ(KADAFIZ COUSIN) & FATALZ version they also said 2pac chump'd nas out n ny.............
  • doobster
    doobster Members Posts: 51
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I really wish Gee757 would learn how to use punctuation. It hurts my ? eyes trying to read his posts. Coupled with the fact that most of the stuff he writes is ? .
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't understand why anyone gives a ? about what Snoop has to say about anybody being a "punk" when this ? did everything in his power to duck Suge Knight. Suge had that ? shook & he's still getting paper off of Snoop right now. Another thing is this, Pac, may ? rest his soul, was a loud mouth who always needed an audience to boost him up to act like a bad ass. With that in mind, Nas still here & Pac's in the ground mainly because of his big mouth & his "I'll bet you I'll say or do this to a ? " attitude. He had something to prove all the damn time & unfortunately somebody else had something to prove too!
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh, didn't Suge say the opposite of this ? that Snoop said??? Suge & Nas' stories of the incident were the same. Who are y'all more inclined to believe a ? that couldn't stand Nas & was Pac's right-hand man (Suge) or some ? azz clown (Snoop). Pac dissed Snoop ? -riding ass so why he's talking about some ? that he's making more out of is beyond me. Why don't he talk about Pac dissing his ass??
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It dosent sound like Nas got punked, it sounds like Nas kept 100 goons from killing Tupac.

...and Tupac already dissed Snoop and punked Snoop on wax.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I believe Suges and Nas story over Snoops

Either way Pac was a real dude to approach Nas like a man and address that ?
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    It dosent sound like Nas got punked, it sounds like Nas kept 100 goons from killing Tupac.

...and Tupac already dissed Snoop and punked Snoop on wax.

h-rap snoop is a lyin ? pac had nuttin 2 worry about when he punk'd nas n ny fatal said da REAL....

"snoop iz a ? liar ass mutt ..... We were in mtv 100 deep...atleast 80 strong me kadafi and noble had da hood in der ...mobbin in n.y at the mtv awards ..then we walked up and down da blokk throwin money while all them dogg pound ? was in the ? van.......so when did nas and his 3 goons act outta line snoo...py ...tell da fukkim truth stop sukkin all that n.y dikk ? " -FATAL
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nas musta not been that mad at this ? gettin out. Why would he do a song wit Snoop instead of checkin him about his gettin punked ? ? Either Nas a sucker in the streets or they peaced it up. Nas and Pac and Nas and Snoop.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    nas musta not been that mad at this ? gettin out. why would he do a song wit snoop instead of checkin him about his gettin punked ? ? Either nas a sucker in the streets or they peaced it up. Nas and pac and nas and snoop.

snoopz lyin snitch azz was not da 1st 2 speak on this suge was & suge said nas got punk'd by 2pac....
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Nas musta not been that mad at this ? gettin out. Why would he do a song wit Snoop instead of checkin him about his gettin punked ? ? Either Nas a sucker in the streets or they peaced it up. Nas and Pac and Nas and Snoop.

they obviously Peaced up.........
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @thesynthesis
    It's a interview on YouTube where Pac talks about the first time he met Nas.
    Nas even talked about this, they met at The House of Blues and they talked and when Nas got home, he was suppose to change something on a song.
    He didn't and Pac took it as a slap in the face so, he recorded Against All Odds. But when they met in NY, they talked again and squashed it for good.
    Pac agreed to change Against All Odds when he got back home but, we all know what happen before he got the chance to do it and Suge put it out the way it was.
    That is why Nas let Ed Lover stopped his show to announce Pac's death and do a moment of silence, Nas had peaced it with Pac before he died.
    I would love to see a picture of Pac and Nas together, I know somebody took that picture when they was in The House of Blues or in NY that night.