Pusha T Announces Upcoming ‘Wrath of Caine’ Mixtape

Options
DarthRozay
DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
Pusha T was in the Great White North on Saturday night, performing at Vancouver’s Red Room. During the concert, he announced (via DP16) a new project on the way titled Wrath of Caine. The mixtape will serve as a warmup to his major-label debut, set to drop early 2013 via Def Jam Records. Expect a video for his single “Pain” with Future to arrive in the coming weeks.

Catch some performance footage after the jump….

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/pusha_t-announces-upcoming-wrath-of-caine-mixtape/

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First quarter of 2013..maybe.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Big Sean's buzz is ? on Pusha's. Pusha's album gone drop around the same time as Juelz Reagan Era or the next Lox album. Papoose might let Push do a freestyle on Nacirema Dream like Drake did for Kendrick, give um that boost he need, since his subliminal ? aint work

276935_246583208725516_1665892733_n.jpg
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Big Sean's buzz is ? on Pusha's. Pusha's album gone drop around the same time as Juelz Reagan Era or the next Lox album. Papoose might let Push do a freestyle on Nacirema Dream like Drake did for Kendrick, give um that boost he need, since his subliminal ? aint work

Yeah, Sean does have more buzz BUT that's after he sat on the label for 4 years and then dropped an album. I do think that Kanye's been giving Push a bigger push (no pun intended) than anyone else on the label, but he'll really need to do something solo that people like.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Sounds good, but this is what i'm talking about. I personally think Ton's last couple of features/singles were already enough for his fans to cop the album. Now we got to wait for the mixtape and the album after the inevitable push back.

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Pusha is a different artist ... hes already got retail history under his belt ... dont forget that ... also Big Sean is a good artist ... but he plays the single game just like Future, Waka etc........ Pusha has the potential to put out a great album in the lines of guys like kanye, nas, jayz etc..... and to use todays names like guys like Kendrick & J Cole .... neither had major singles but thier albums sold well and generated great tours opps for them .... i just hope pusha doesnt ? his momentum by releasing too many of his bombs via the mixtape circuit like Meek Mill did ... still a great album but Burn isnt even on the album and gets more play than damn near any track off the album and that song goes hard .... Burn > Young & Getting It ... use them mixtapes to build up to the album ... dont build past the LP cause when the LP drops so will the quality of your music ... and this is the joint we are going to PAY FOR !!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? getting real close to you gotti status to me. ? the fake drug dealer ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The whole G.O.O.D. Music roster got a buzz right now. Are you serious?

Pusha a factor right now since that whole Wayne/Drake ? this year, ? is checkin for him. You blind if you can't see that. And what's the point in putting ? on the same team against each other according to buzz?

Pusha got plaques boy
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    lol @ fake drug dealer

"I was really in that Travelodge"
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? will be given when he announces an album
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much coke raps can a ? make?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    ? complaining about gangsta rap

Go listen to De la Soul or P.M. Dawn ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yZ8i8DLNyU
  • FyHunnit
    Options

Pusha a factor right now since that whole Wayne/Drake ? this year, ? is checkin for him. You blind if you can't see that. And what's the point in putting ? on the same team against each other according to buzz?

Pusha got plaques boy

Obviously he doesn't have the type of buzz that'll allow him to just drop the album instead of a mixtape
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? complaining about gangsta rap

Go listen to De la Soul or P.M. Dawn ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yZ8i8DLNyU

listening to them right now that song on tha boomerang soundtrack was tha ?

• The Recipe
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    ? will be given when he announces an album

33rd of Nevuary.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

Pusha got plaques boy

Obviously he doesn't have the type of buzz that'll allow him to just drop the album instead of a mixtape

So what? ? could get Pharrell on a track and create that buzz tomorrow.

Why yalll acting like dude is a new artist?
  • FyHunnit
    Options

Pusha got plaques boy

Well Push said he feels like a new artist. I'm a fan of ton, but homie should trust his fanbase and get that album out. GKMC is evidence that if the quality is there, the fans will buy. I really think Pusha can release quality records without wasting songs on a mixtape.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

Pusha got plaques boy

Well Push said he feels like a new artist. I'm a fan of ton, but homie should trust his fanbase and get that album out. GKMC is evidence that if the quality is there, the fans will buy. I really think Pusha can release quality records without wasting songs on a mixtape.

You just want that ? to drop an album so you can illegally download that ? when it leaks. lol @ ? in here talking bout buzz like they a&r's.

Buzz does not play a factor in my album buying process
  • The Recipe
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Pusha T got the buzz of an Iowa rapper. Pharrell could put Push on a track with Miley Cyrus and Tyler the Creator and give the ? that Grinding buzz by that evening though.

Edit: He already got one with Tyler produced by Pharrell, He still got Miley as an Ace though.

pharrell.jpg
  • FyHunnit
    Options

Pusha got plaques boy

You just want that ? to drop an album so you can illegally download that ? when it leaks. lol @ ? in here talking bout buzz like they a&r's.

Buzz does not play a factor in my album buying process

Lol, I own Pusha Ts last album or whatever the ? Fear of ? 2 was.

And A&Rs ain't worth ? either. I'm sure they lurk all blogs like the IC anyways .

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    this ? getting real close to you gotti status to me. ? the fake drug dealer ?

I was just coming in here to say that ? ...it's been over a decade now...let the coke kingpin ? go
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pusha gettin pharrell on a track won't create buzz for nobody
    ? need to just face it, bro is washed the ? up
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    How you make good, entertaining music but you washed up?

or did the definition of washed up change since you used it
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here disrespecting vets who can actually rap, too? Outta all the wack ? out Push is the one without a buzz? He was just on Cruel Summer wit Kanye. His name still ringing. U forget the white girls people who actually buy records dont have ADD like us cuz they dont be on blogs all day bombarded wit new ? .