Emmitt Smith 2010 NFL Mock Draft ROFL

Options
Alpha_Ambition
Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
http://walterfootball.com/draft2010emmitt.php

? these ? have me rollin here is some picks *dead*

1. ramsb_logo.gif St. Louis Rams: Sam Brandford, QB, Oklahoma State OklahomaState_logo.gif
    In the first game of the season last season, Sam Bradford step back in the pocket and boom, his shoulder got explosioned. It was not a pretty sight, and I cringe in my sleep every day, even till this day.

Now, the big $64 question is, will Br... Bran... Bread acquire his shoulder back before he come to the National Football League Conference. This remind me of a book I used to watch call the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobes. In the book, the lion have no heart and went to see the Wizards of Asland to get the heart. The scarecrow do not have a soul, and he also went to the Wizard. The wardrobe have no courage and he joined them on their path. And there was one more guy who do not have a strong, and want a strong for his birthday. His name slip my minds at the current moment.

Now, Bradford do not have a shoulder. Too bad there is no Wizard in real life, unless you count the Mr. Wizard guy who on the television set, but I do not think he have super power, but maybe I am uncorrect.
  2. lionsb_logo.gif Detroit Lions: Ndama Donkey Kong Suh, DT, Nebraska Nebraska_logo.gif
    This guy remind me of a video game I played when I have few years in my life. The game was called Ndamukong Kong. The game story was about a racist man who try to climb up a ladder to rescue the princess. Unfortunately, the princess force to choose to marry between the racist man and the Ndamukong Kong. In the end, the princess choose her bride, and I have to believe she take the King Kong guy instead of the racism man. I honestly do not know who the princess take her hand in marriage on - I never got passed Level 1. The doggone barrel always debacle the racist man and me so at least there have been justice.

Comments